Jennifer Baptie, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 39

Jennifer Baptie

Jennifer Baptie, LMHC, LLC

2430 Estancia Blvd Ste 100 Clearwater, FL 33761

Jennifer Baptie, LMHC is a counselor in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from Troy University in 2011 and specializes in counseling, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

Jennifer Baptie accepts

Jennifer Baptie accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Jennifer Baptie treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Baptie's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Throughout my career, I have endeavored to be a compassionate, strength-based clinician who instills hope and encouragement with whomever I have worked with. I look forward to working with you and yours.

• Counseling

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Baptie

Jennifer Baptie?
Jennifer Baptie's Performance
What People Say About Jennifer Baptie, LMHC
Jennifer is awesome. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist. She is someone who really shows compassion and I always feel like I'm in a judge free zone. Its nice to talk to someone who really cares. She is the first counselor I have been to that I have liked this much and actually stuck to seeing once a week. I always look forward to my sessions. I also really appreciate that if there is a day I really need to see her, she makes room for me. 10 out of 10!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Baptie, LMHC?
I had been looking for a therapist for awhile and so many were booked up and I just kept looking and doing so research on the therapists and I came across Jennifer Baptie and I felt that she would be a perfect therapist for me. I am so glad I found her I felt very comfortable and felt like I could say anything. I have to say I am so glad I took the first step and I feel that with Jennifer as my therapist I will finally get back to my true self and finally be able to learn to process emotions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Baptie, LMHC?
Not at all a good therapist. Don't be fooled by the one review. My daughter texted her dad this info: I don't want to go to the appointment tonight because I don't like her and feel she doesn't understand me
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Baptie, LMHC?
Jenn is a outstanding and supportive therapist. March 2017, I was very hesitant about DBT therapy. After our first session she made me feel so comfortable. I’m so glad I have stuck with it. Jenn is trustworthy, compassionate, empathetic, impartial, persistent, reliable, dedicated and much more! The environment she creates whether individual or group sessions is soothing and balanced. She has always gone above and beyond to help me through any situation and still continues to do so today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Baptie, LMHC?
Simple Amazing. She has everything I've ever wanted or needed in a therapist. I love DBT and her skill and mastery at applying DBT in sessions both group and individual is brilliant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Baptie, LMHC?
Jenn is an amazing therapist who is really easy to talk to. She's flexible and really cares about her patients. She's funny and can really put you at ease. I always leave feeling better after our sessions. The use of DBT in her treatments have really turned around my life (and I have tried almost all other therapy). I highly recommend Jenn!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Baptie, LMHC?
Jenn is amazing, wonderful and very supportive. She works hard to create a calming environment in which healing can happen. She helped me through a very difficult time when several major life events collided together. Jenn introduced me to a group to learn DBT skills and even though I was hesitant to participate in a group setting it turned out to be very beneficial. The skills I learned and the friends I made continue to be with me even though I now live in another state. HIGHLY recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Baptie, LMHC?
Extremely sweet and caring. I went for my first time tonight and I will definitely continue to see her. Definitely a good choice if you are looking for a therapist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Baptie, LMHC?

How was your experience with Jennifer Baptie?

Jennifer Baptie, LMHC, LLC