Jennifer Allen, CNM

MidwiferyFemale

Jennifer Allen

Uchealth Women's Care Clinic - Steamboat Springs

1100 Central Park Dr Ste 1000 Steamboat Springs, CO 80487

Jennifer Allen, CNM is a Midwife in Steamboat Springs, CO. Be sure to call ahead with Jennifer Allen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Midwives in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Jennifer Allen treats your condition or procedure

Jennifer Allen accepts

Jennifer Allen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennifer Allen

Jennifer Allen?
  • Appointment scheduling (2)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (2)
  • Explained conditions well (2)
    Jen Allen is the BEST healthcare provider I have ever seen. Steamboat mommas, you have no idea How lucky you are to have her. I am tempted to drive 3.5 hours just to be able to have my appts with her. She cares, she’s fun and she’s intelligent-everything you need in Midwife. Miss you in Fort Collins Jen!
    Caitlin S – Oct 23, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Allen, CNM?
    Jenn is so awesome! I loved her personality and looked forward to going to all my OB appointments. She had a manner that matches my attitude about my pregnancy and was so personable and real. I felt very comfortable talking to her about all aspects of my pregnancy. She always took the time to answer any of my questions. I heard she is no longer at her previous practice and even though I’m 12 weeks pregnant with my second, I’m holding out hoping that she’ll land at a new practice so I can see her as my midwife for my second baby.
    Two is a lifestyle – Mar 05, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Allen, CNM?
    Jennifer is AMAZING, I had to reschedule an appointment several years ago because Dr. Hayes (who is also amazing!) Was at a delivery. I immediately felt comfortable with Jennifer, she spends time talking with you and remembers things you discussed from year to year. She has a great bedside manner and I always leave feeling like I just had a good talk with a friend. She is unjudgmental and really cares about the whole person, she has given me great referrals when I needed them and is always encouraging. A million thumbs up!
    Amanda – Dec 04, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Allen, CNM?
    I LOVE Jenn. She is by far my favorite OBGYN I have ever had. She is knowledgeable, accepting of different relationship norms, enthusiastic to help, and not condescending when she has to explain. She is young, hip, and eager to make her clients feel comfortable. I'm so sad I had to switch insurances and she is no longer covered in my plan.
    Mar 19, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jennifer Allen, CNM?

How was your experience with Jennifer Allen?

• Midwifery

Does Jennifer Allen, CNM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jennifer Allen accepts your insurance.

Where is Jennifer Allen, CNM's office located?

Jennifer Allen's office is located at 1100 Central Park Dr Ste 1000, Steamboat Springs, CO 80487. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jennifer Allen, CNM offer telehealth services?

Jennifer Allen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Jennifer Allen, CNM?

Uchealth Women's Care Clinic - Steamboat Springs1100 Central Park Dr Ste 1000 Steamboat Springs, CO 80487