Jennette Brickman

Counseling ·  Female

Jennette Brickman
28870 US Highway 19 N Ste 360 Clearwater, FL 33761

Jennette Brickman is a counselor in Clearwater, FL. She specializes in counseling.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Jennette Brickman accepts

Jennette Brickman accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Preferred PPO
Tampa Bay CoreNet

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Jennette Brickman treats your condition or procedure

Jennette Brickman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jennette Brickman

4.3

Jennette Brickman?
Jennette Brickman's Performance
What People Say About Jennette Brickman
I am grateful for Dr Brickman! She is compassionate, yet provides helpful advise toward my self improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennette Brickman?
Dr Brickman is incredible! She has helped me more than I can express! I’m happy she is my counselor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennette Brickman?
Dr Brickman provides a very positive experience which transformed my outlook on life! I’d give her 6+ out of 5 stars if I could!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennette Brickman?
I have been seeing Dr Brickman for years. She goes above and beyond for her patients. An excellent therapist with very good listening skills
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennette Brickman?
Wasn't impressed with my session with Dr. Brickman. Her office looked almost as bad as her attire did. Wasn't even compassionate, or tried to understand my situation. It was almost like I was talking to an annoying girlfriend that wouldn't listen, and just told you what to do instead of taking the time to understand. When I talked to her about my situation she was acting as if someone should be happy with the things that I was going through in my life. When I asked her specifically what she thought I could work on or needed help with it was like hearing politics being asked a question. She just beat around the bush and never answered it straight forward. It was almost like she just wanted to drag out the lessons so she can keep getting paid. I wouldn't recommend her and quite honestly think she's the one who needs help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennette Brickman?
I am so grateful to have Dr Brickman as my long term therapist. I have been seeing her for many years and, as a result, continue to experience personal growth. Thank you for always making me feel better following each visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennette Brickman?
Dr. Brickman has helped my family and I tremendously! I experienced an abusive relationship that my children witnessed for years and Dr. Brickman gave me the strength to stop the abuse. My family and I could not have made it through without her counseling. She truly cares and I would highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennette Brickman?
Dr Brickman is an incredible listener. She has helped me navigate the darkest parts of my life. Grateful my friend referred me to Dr Brickman!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennette Brickman?
Words can’t describe how far I’ve come with your help, Dr Brickman. I recommend you often because you’ve made such a difference in my life. Thank you??
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennette Brickman?
Dr Brickman offers me invaluable perspectives in each situation I came to address. She always seems to know exactly what I need to hear. She has helped me and my entire family so much?? I highly recommend Dr Brickman to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jennette Brickman?

How was your experience with Jennette Brickman?

• Counseling