Contact provider for availability

Jenna Raymond, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Jenna Raymond
1305 York Ave Fl 5 New York, NY 10021

Jenna Raymond, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in New York, NY. She specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting).

Jenna Raymond accepts

Jenna Raymond accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO
EmblemHealth
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP) PPO
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Jenna Raymond treats your condition or procedure

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)

Jenna Raymond's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jenna Raymond

Jenna Raymond?
Jenna Raymond's Performance
What People Say About Jenna Raymond, AUD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Jenna is a pleasure to work with. She is professional, kind and efficient. She understands my needs and has really assisted me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
Jenna Raymond was efficient and pleasant.
Very sweet
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
She’s pleasant and very efficient. She’s also relaxed and very clear in her instructions
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
I have visited Jenna many times during the last few years and she is always pleasant; answers all my questions; makes great suggestions to make my hearing experience better; takes her time with me, does not rush you out of her office. She is very knowledgeable. I would recommend her highly. Maria Rizzo
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
Dr. Raymond is by far the finest audiologist I’ve ever had. I have two cochlear implants that have been programmed by her. She is most knowledgeable in this area, understands all my detailed ways of explaining my concerns and issues; problems I may be experiencing. While under her care I am very confident in my hearing from day to day, and in general, hear better than many people even with normal hearing. This has been my experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
Wonderful. Professional, knowledgeable, sensitive, kind, thorough as she dealt with my 95 year old relative with severe hearing loss. Did I mention patient? I would and have recommended her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
Amazing doctor who is obviously very comfortable with and used to working with small children. My baby took to her and the exam was done quickly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
She is very professional, kind and personable. She is patient and listens closely. I have had several years of dealings with her and I would recommend her highly. John Higgins
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
It was great meeting Jenna. She was very informative, thorough in her testing and was patient and kind. Audiology testing is often stressful and she took the time to explain everything and give me time to relax so that the tests went more smoothly. I'd definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
She's great at what she does I was totally satisfied
Excellent service. Patient friendly
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
I have no reason to change the high ratings I have previously given for Jenna. She is responsive, patient, knowledgeable, and concerned about getting everything "right" for her patients. She is first rate. I feel very fortunate to be one of her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
I have constantly received first sate plus care fro Dr. Raymond and her colleagues..
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
Jenna is the ultimate professional She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. She is a very big reason why I have had success with my cochlear implant I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
Very satisfied and Jenna seems to take her job seriously. She does not rush she makes sure everything is programmed perfectly and allowed hearing to be at comfort level. She also makes calls to cochlear during adjustments. I was hearing a fast ticking sound & assumed it was normal or alert battery dying. Jenna called and a replacement was neccesary. Her expert training is fantastic. She didn't say wear it more & see if continues BUT called to question it while it was present Iam in good care
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?
Jenna has been my audiologist for about two years. I have a cochlear implant, and she has been truly wonderful in monitoring my progress. Recently, she did far more than could be expected in getting me the recent upgrade in a very short time indeed. I recommend her unreservedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jenna Raymond, AUD?

How was your experience with Jenna Raymond?