Audiology  |
Female
Jenna Raymond, AUD
Jenna Raymond, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in New York, NY.

1305 York Ave Fl 5

New York, NY 10021

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Jenna Raymond

• Audiology

Jenna Raymond does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Jenna Raymond is unavailable at this time.

Jenna Raymond has no awards or honors listed.

Jenna Raymond has no media or publications listed.

Jenna Raymond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jenna Raymond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jenna Raymond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jenna Raymond to family and friends
Jenna Raymond's Performance
in Morganville NJ |
Jenna is the ultimate professional She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. She is a very big reason why I have had success with my cochlear implant I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so.
in new york |
Very satisfied and Jenna seems to take her job seriously. She does not rush she makes sure everything is programmed perfectly and allowed hearing to be at comfort level. She also makes calls to cochlear during adjustments. I was hearing a fast ticking sound & assumed it was normal or alert battery dying. Jenna called and a replacement was neccesary. Her expert training is fantastic. She didn't say wear it more & see if continues BUT called to question it while it was present Iam in good care
in New York, NY |
Jenna is a gem. She is totally knowledgeable about all aspects of her practice.. She is very patient. I had no end of visits with her because none of the hearing aids were helpful enough. At some point she told me that one of the companies was coming out with new technology. She obtained the new aids for me as soon as they were available and they are superior (although not perfect). This past week I had a problem and could not contact her until close to 5 p.m. She stayed past hours to help me..
in New York, NY |
Jenna has been my audiologist for about two years. I have a cochlear implant, and she has been truly wonderful in monitoring my progress. Recently, she did far more than could be expected in getting me the recent upgrade in a very short time indeed. I recommend her unreservedly.
Newark, NJ |
I have just had my 1-yr. reprogramming of my MedEl C.I. Processor, and Jenna did a fantastic job programming. We discussed the clarity of words with both the newly-patented directional/automatic volume control item now activated on my processor, vs the clarity of NOT having that item in the program. We also discussed the subject of the tone being loud and uncomfortable vs. loud and PHYSICALLY PAINFUL. Since I used to perform music, and know acoustics, I was able to give all-new feedback on this.
Have you seen Jenna Raymond, AUD?
Are you Jenna Raymond?

Visit Jenna Raymond

Jenna Raymond accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
    Preferred Blue PPO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO