Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD

CounselingFemaleAge 42

Dr. Britt

Recovery of Life, Inc.

26 Stonecreek Cir Ste C Jackson, TN 38305

Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD is a Counselor in Jackson, TN. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Britt to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Britt treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Britt's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital and Family Psychotherapy
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Dr. Britt accepts

Dr. Britt accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Britt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Britt

Dr. Britt?
  • Appointment scheduling (17)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Explained conditions well (17)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
I was very skeptical about visiting a therapist. I’ve always been terrified but something kept telling me to go and the minute I decided to call Jenna was life changing. She’s helped so much and with such ease. I recommend her to everyone in a heart beat. You will not regret it.
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Wonderful! She helped my daughter, and I will forever be grateful. She is genuine, caring, and very warm.
Dec 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt helped me work through situations from my childhood, helped me feel mentally prepared for my upcoming marriage, and empowered me with ways that I can improve my own mental health. Although I wasn't going through a traumatic experience at the time, Dr. Britt was extremely helpful in prompting me to resurface memories that needed reprocessing. I would recommend her to anyone and have recommended her to several people! She is a kind and gentle soul who genuiely cares for everyone.
M. Dycus in Selmer, TN – Nov 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt has been resourceful in many of my different needs that span from major events to everyday living. She is thoughtful and caring, yet she has no reservations to give light to areas where one may struggle. Dr. Britt is a wonderful therapist, and the EMDR sessions with her have made a huge difference in my levels of anxiety and depression. I am grateful for her expertise, which is comparable to the best in Memphis and Nashville.
Jackson, TN – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt helped me through one of the most difficult times of my life after my husband passed away. My experience found her to be very professional, compassionate and effective. I highly recommend for anyone seeking these services.
Holly H. in Dyersburg , TN – Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt is an amazing doctor. She cares about her patients. She goes above and beyond to help with her patients. She always has a smile and is easy to talk to. She also helped advocating for my child with his school when needed. Highly recommend her to anyone.
AB in Tennessee – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt has helped me so much in adopting a fresh state of mind after years of drug abuse. Also helping me to uncover and deal with buried traumas I never realized had affected me in major ways. I never believed there was such value in talking to anyone about my thoughts and issues until meeting Dr. Britt & feeling comfortable enough to vent and confide without feeling judged. She informed & offered me types of therapies like EMDR, which I appreciated. Glad to have found someone I could trust!
Adam L. in Bells, TN – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt is the best. Very intelligent and intuitively understanding. She has one of the most genuinely kind natures that I have ever encountered, which makes it easy to be comfortable and share things with her. Her positive encouragement gives hope that I can make good changes in my life, while her honesty keeps me real. She truely understands hardship and truely wants to help you thru it.
Callie Lupino in Jackson, TN – Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt is amazing!!! She is very kind, non-judgemental and puts her whole heart into her work. I would never go to anyone else!! God led me to her and she has literally helped me transform my entire mind. Because of her I am a better mom, friend, employee daughter and Christian. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!
Jackson TN – Mar 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
I initially heard of Dr. Britt by word-of-mouth referrals and then also from my PCP. I'm so thankful I was directed to her. She is genuine and professional in every regard, and I have grown in leaps and bounds since I started therapy several months ago. I feel completely different, and my relationships with others have improved across the board. I will definitely be sharing her name with any friends, colleagues, or family members who are looking for a counselor.
Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt is extremely knowledgeable within the counseling field. She helped me delve into my feelings and struggles and helped find a great treatment plan that optimized my therapy. Her EMDR therapy was perfect in helping me deal with some childhood trauma. She is truly a Godsend and I’d definitely recommend her to anyone needing a kind, loving, knowledgeable, faithful counselor.
DTB in Jackson, TN – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt has changed my life! I've been suffering with chronic depression and drug/alcohol addictions for 30 yrs, have seen a number of specialists during my life without success. From day 1, I KNEW I was FINALLY in the right hands. Within 2 wks, I was cleaning house, staying OUT OF BED, READING THE BIBLE, and for the first time in my life developing a relationship with God, with Jesus, which I have been longing for my whole life. She is helping me cultivate my faith w/o pressure. I love her!!!
Gloria in Jackson, TN – Oct 21, 2016
Thank you for this kind review! You are an...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt helped guide me through a painful time of loss, change, and a difficult diagnosis. She is intuitive, compassionate, and exceptionally intelligent and perceptive. She is a bright light in a sometimes very dark world.
Rachel in Charlotte, NC – Oct 11, 2016
Thank you so much for this review! I feel very...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
Dr. Britt is very intuitive and professional. She has helped me greatly. I would recommend her for anyone.
E. Clouse in Jackson, TN – Oct 11, 2016
Dr. Britt's Reply – Flag
Thank you for this review and recommendation!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Britt to family and friends, with no hesitation. I have actually already done so! Dr. Britt is an extremely qualified therapist who is both professional and deeply compassionate. She listens without shock or judgment, and guides the conversation to address her client's needs and concerns. She always leads me to helpful insights and positive action. She also understands and supports my Christian faith, and helps me to not only know myself better, but God as well.
Bethany W in Jackson, TN – Oct 11, 2016
Thank you so much for taking the time to write...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
There is not a better active listener to be found. Jenna is someone who actually hears your inner voice and not just what you are saying. She has helped me delve into the realness of my life and exposed truths about myself that I needed to see.
Jackson, Tennessee – Sep 29, 2016
Thank you very much for this review. I'm so glad...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?
This counselor is very astute, intelligent and kind. I've been to other counselors before and felt like the sessions were not of great value. I finally tried again, and this time I've truly received help. Feeling grateful.
Jackson, TN – Sep 29, 2016
Thank you so much for this review! I'm so very...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jenna Britt, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Britt?

I approach counseling from a solution-focused, cognitive-behavioral background blended with family systems theory. Every client who walks in...Read more

I've been married for 19 years and have two children, a 13-year-old boy and a 14-year-old girl. My husband and I have lived in the Jackson area throughout...Read more

• Counseling