Jenifer Wright, APN

Jenifer Wright, APN

Hospital Medicine  ·
Female
Jenifer Wright, APN is a hospital medicine specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ. She specializes in hospital medicine.

2201 Chapel Ave W

Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Jenifer Wright

This content was provided by Jenifer Wright "I joined Kennedy Health in 2008 as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the critical care setting. Over the years I was encouraged not only by my peers, but also many of my patients to advance my career and pursue my graduate studies. I completed my Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Program at Rutgers University in December 2014 with my Masters of Science in Nursing. Kennedy has been my home for so many years, I was ecstatic to join the Kennedy Health Alliance as an Internal Medicine Hospitalist - Advanced Practice Nurse. Our goal at Kennedy is to strive for an excellent patient experience. As Hospitalists, we work daily collaborating with a multidisciplinary team that includes, but is not limited to; specialty consultants, pharmacists, case managers, social workers, nurses, and other ancillary departments to ensure quality care is being provided and all of your needs are being met during your hospital stay."

• Hospital Medicine

Jenifer Wright does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Rutgers University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • Rutgers University
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Jenifer Wright has no awards or honors listed.

Jenifer Wright has no media or publications listed.

Jenifer Wright does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jenifer Wright and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jenifer Wright's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Jenifer Wright to family and friends
Are you Jenifer Wright?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Interventional Cardiology