Dr. Jeffrey Swanson, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 45

Dr. Swanson

"After being rear-ended by an 18-wheeler, I had excruciating pain in both ankles, both knees, both shoulders, my lower back, and my neck. I also had numbness in my hands and feet. After the first adjustment, my neck was able to move more freely, my back pain was greatly lessened, and my knees were better. After the first week of treatments, my ankle pains, knee pains, and shoulder pains were gone. Also, the numbness in my hands and feet began to abate. I highly recommend Dr. Swanson."

Read Review

"I was referred by my primary care doctor and once I arrived I learned they didn't take my insurance...:( Dr. Swanson was so kind and proved genuine interest in helping relieve my chronic back pain (first visit ever to a chiropractor) that he waived my exam fees so I only paid for an adjustment...I was so thankful, brought me to tears...I have to say that after just one adjustment I am feeling so much better! I highly recommend and will definitely be back (no pun intended lol;)"

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Swanson

Dr. Swanson?
Dr. Swanson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Swanson, DC
RecentMost Helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Swanson, DC?
Dr. Swanson is absolutely a caring and wonderful doctor. His bedside manner is top notch! ( very important to me when I see a doctor) This is my first experience with a Chiropractor and I’m so happy and blessed I found Dr. Swanson. He listens to your concerns and puts you at ease. His staff is also absolutely delightful. Very helpful, compassionate and very pleasant. Hands down a wonderful experience. I would 100% recommend Dr. Swanson.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Swanson, DC?
After a recent auto accident I visited Dr. Swanson’s practice and have had excellent results. His knowledge and techniques for treating patients are spot-on. His office operates smoothly and he has a top-notch staff working with him. This is by far the best chiropractic experience I have had in 45 years across 5 states. This business has earned my strongest recommendation to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Swanson, DC?
This place was just what we needed. My nine year old son was having daily headaches. After seeing a dentist, optometrist, ophthalmologist and an allergist, we started at Cedar Park Chiropractic. They took a personal interest in my son. They are so nice, and the whole atmosphere is comfortable. My son loves going and he knows it was making him better. The headaches have been minimized greatly and are almost completely gone. The office has convenient hours and worked well with my insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Swanson, DC?
Dr. Swanson has been integral in maintaining the health in my back and neck. As a dentist, it is imperative for my job. His knowledge and understanding of treating the body as a whole and not just the areas that hurt is key to overall long term treatment success. Thanks Jeff for all your help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Swanson, DC?
Dr. Swanson is not only a great chiropractor but he's a good neighbor. He lives in the community where he works and sends his kids to the same local public elementary school as mine (Go Cheetahs!) That said, I can give an unbiased opinion because I've had chronic back problems for 15 years. I've been to probably 10 Chiros and docs. Dr. Swanson is the best of them all. Responsive, very little wait times, and most importantly: it works. Symptoms are relieved within a couple visits. Great guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Swanson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Swanson?

We are a referral based practice built upon results over the past 18 years! We do not advertise or have promotions to get you to become a patient. Our patients are referred by our existing patients, local medical doctors and community leaders that ab...

• Chiropractic

1995
Iowa State U-Usaec
1995

Dr. Swanson accepts

Dr. Swanson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

1 board action Found
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Swanson treats your condition or procedure