Jeffrey Stucke, MA

CounselingMale

Jeffrey Stucke
915 Main St Ste 504 Evansville, IN 47708

Jeffrey Stucke, MA is a Counselor in Evansville, IN. Be sure to call ahead with Jeffrey Stucke to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Review Highlight

"Thank God for Jeff, after losing my wife 4 years ago I did not have a reason to live. After his deep and intense therapy I have my life back. I am happily..."

- DallasSee more reviews

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Jeffrey Stucke treats your condition or procedure

Jeffrey Stucke accepts

Jeffrey Stucke's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jeffrey Stucke

4.5

Jeffrey Stucke?
  • Appointment scheduling (54)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (54)
  • Listened & answered questions (53)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (10)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (9)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (9)
At first he seemed incredibly competent, blunt, and supportive. He knew how my life completely flipped upside down, and promised that he would work with me and help me get through this nightmare. I thought he was going to help me take permanent actions to make myself better and healthier, instead of giving me temporary solutions. However, after taking my credit card info, he said he’d call back later in the week. I never heard from him later that week, then waited an entire week after. Still nothing. I texted him to ask if he was just really busy. I also told Jeff that he promised me we would talk about getting through this, because he knows I’m in a really dark place after losing a 3 year relationship, a job, health insurance, which meant no more school or my apartment, all at once. Now I see how my ex working with Stucke since middle school caused him to not care about keeping up with his word. I’m so lost, alone, and disappointed, I feel like I have no one. Thanks...
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
The best therapist with great insight, compassion, and a sense of humor. He has taught me so much. I highly recommend Jeff!!!!
Jun 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Jeff Stucke is the real deal. He displays it out straight for you with absolutely no buffers and no filters which is an unusual, yet proven to be a very effective, approach. He is very professional and has applied his years of experience to each session. His direct approach is memorable allowing you to apply it to your daily life, which seemed to be "temporary memory" with prior therapist before Jeff. With Jeff, you remember, you retain, you apply. He has helped our family tremendously. Even in times of emergencies when we needed him from far away he was available for sessions by Skype or by phone!
Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Awful. Run far away from this one.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
I do not typically leave reviews, but my experience with this counselor warrants an exception. Jeff is the most insightful, motivating, and truth-speaking counselor I have experienced. His wisdom, although I may not want to hear what he has to say, propels me into better places. He is honest, direct, and believes in helping me (and other patients) as an individual. His sincerity and breadth / depth of knowledge is second to none. I would recommend him to any of my family members or friends. Thank you, Jeff, for helping the community to be stronger and healthier!
Holly – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
One of the best things I ever done was seeing Jeff for counseling. He saved my life. Save my marriage. Saved my family. Helped me understand who I was. Seek my value as a person in this world. I highly recommend Stucke to help anyone for self guidance. Thank you Jeff for doing what you do. Derick
Derick – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Therapy with Jeff provided a safe and supportive space for me to encounter the honest to goodness truth. He's my 'go to' for a clearer view of any weighty life issue that impacts my mental health.
Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Jeff helped me to understand what areas I need to focus on that I could actually change in my life and what areas I have little or no control over. He sincerely listened to me and offered helpful advice that made a positive impact on my emotional well being.
Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Thank God for Jeff, after losing my wife 4 years ago I did not have a reason to live. After his deep and intense therapy I have my life back. I am happily remarried and very appreciative for all his guidance. Not only is he a excellent counselor but now my friend and confidant. I highly recommend his services. Many Thanks Jeff!
Dallas – Oct 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Excellent therapist. Highly recommended!
Oct 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Words cannot express how grateful I am to have had Jeff Stucke as my counselor. I was at a very low point in my life when I started going to him. My self-confidence and self-esteem had slowly been eroded to the point where I felt like I was a shell of myself. Jeff provided me with a safe nonjudgmental place. He built trust with me which allowed me to start letting my walls down. Jeff guided me through a journey of self-discovery and provided me with insight and the tools I needed. I learned how to set boundaries (and keep them), learned the kind of respect I deserved to be treated with by others, and learned to trust my instincts. Jeff knew when to give me the nudge I needed to keep moving forward or knew when I wasn’t quite ready yet emotionally to take the next step. I have no doubt that I would not be the person I am today without Jeff’s help. He helped me to find my voice again and to find the strength inside myself that I thought was lost!
Oct 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
After seeing multiple counselors during my marriage, Jeff was recommended to me. He was very genuine and honest with us. Jeff is a great listener and offers authentic advice. Since that time over the past several years, Jeff has been a great source of positive advice and influence for me. He genuinely cares about his clients and I consider him to be a mentor and friend. I would highly recommend Jeff to anyone looking to gain insight and make positive changes in your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Jeff is the man,great service at a great price ,even when I was out of work he gave me a break
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Top Notch Family Counselor!! Jeff was there when we weren't sure where to go in our marriage. He asks the hard questions and makes you think through all your decisions and realize where you made mistakes instead of blaming your spouse. Jeff can be helpful in all aspects of your life and help you through any road blocks. He's not just a marriage counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Jeff Stucke walked me through unbearable family situations while teaching me along the way about my self respect, my value as a human being and a woman. Jeff is very, very good with his approach to help you see the “things” he is trying to get you to see, & then you come into them yourself!!!! Powerful teaching & counseling philosophy!! I was able to reclaim myself & my self esteem to move on in life & start learning to love and care about myself again & move forward making healthy descions!:) I still come across a thought of something he’d said many years ago, & will remind me of how grateful I am for everything I know now about myself! How very , very blessed I am to have had Jeff in my life!!! Such a caring compassionate soul who can & will change your life all for the better?? Signed, Grateful
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Jeff Stucke is the best therapist on the planet! He has brought me through depression, anxiety, and helped me tremendously to improve my marriage. Then when my husband died, he was there to help me through it and to teach me how to grieve. Through everything he has been available to me even after office hours; I text him when I’m feeling depressed and lonely and he always calls me back, and talking with him always makes me feel so much better. He is wonderful and amazing, and if I could I’d rate him with a million stars!!!
Beverley Tonso – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
I have gone to quite a few therapists during various stages of my life. Jeff has by far, been the most relatable, realistic & effective therapist I’ve ever seen. I thank God for having found Jeff a few years ago. For, with his counseling, I have survived through the most traumatic experiences... e.g. intense marital issues, family alcoholism, and a most tragic death of my child. His technique is unique in that he not only looks you in the eyes while listening (vs. a notebook), but also he responds with honesty & enthusiastic energy. He suggests attainable goals rather than handing over a list of books & pharmaceutical cures. Each session is a stepping stone to handling life situations with a positive attitude. I’ve personally learned that finding a good therapist is as important as finding a good physician & legal counsel. For these reasons, I don’t hesitate to personally refer him to family & friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Jeff helped me through one of the most challenging phases in my life. He’s the counselor who tells you what you want to hear, even when it’s difficult to hear what he has to say. He’s the counselor who leaves you with good work to challenge you to grow professionally. He’s the counselor you’ll want to call friend when you’ve reached your therapeutic goals. His approach is equal part less tough love, empowerment, self-worth and scientific based information which makes his sessions interesting, challenging, heartbreaking at times in all the right ways, and completely worth the time. I’ve learned so much from Jeff over the years and will always be thankful the time spent in his office. I recommend him to all my friends in need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Jeff was highly recommended by a close family member who's daughter benefited greatly from his serves. Jeff created a bond with my troubled son that was by far the best therapist he ever head during 8+ years in therapy with multiple therapists. Jeff gained my sons trust and he fully opened up to him about some very troubling issues. I would absolutely recommend Jeff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?
Jeff helped me realize my own self worth and showed me how to set up boundaries. He gave me strength when I didn’t think I had any left. Thank you for helping me get through a very difficult time in my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Stucke, MA?

How was your experience with Jeffrey Stucke?

• Counseling