Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC
Dr. Stoltenberg, or "Dr. Jeff" (this is how he is known by his patients) has been in practice for over 28 years and was born and raised in Fresno, Ca. He went to high school at Clovis High School and then on to Fresno City College where he majored in Biology and played tennis competitively before he went to Fresno State University and then to Oral Roberts University in Tulsa, Ok. both as a Biology major. After graduation from Palmer College of Chiropractic in San Jose, Ca. in 1987 he began his practice in Fresno as an associate doctor before moving to Santa Maria, Ca. to start a new practice, a few years later he sold that practice he moved back to Fresno (which he says he just couldn't escape) and has been here now practicing for over 20 years. He says it makes him feel old when he thinks about all those years, but the patients remind him that if it wasn't for all those years of experience he wouldn't be the doctor that he now is. His patients have obviously appreciated that experience because they trust and return to him and have referred many more friends and family to him for help as well........... Dr. Jeff says he is Ok with that:)

7472 N Fresno St Ste 206

Fresno, CA 93720

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Stoltenberg

Started as Stoltenberg Chiropractic in 1989 Dr. Stoltenberg was fresh out of Chiropractic College with a vision and ready to serve in his birthplace... the City of Fresno, California.

27 years later we have grown into one of the most successful practices in the Greater Fresno Area. Trusted by the thousands of patients that have entered the doors over the years.

In 2008 the name changed to "Structures Health" to more accurately describe the evolving nature of the practice. It was at this time that Dr. Stoltenberg changed from being solely a pain management doctor to a doctor who treated the Whole Person. This was reflected in the mission statement of the practice which spoke to that change......."We are a Practice  Dedicated to Increasing the Expression of Life through the Science, Art, and Philosophy of Chiropractic". It was an inspiring statement for the practice because it stated that we are more than just another Chiropractic office.....and if you read our Patient testimonials you will see that our patients agree.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Stoltenberg does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for California.

• Fresno City College
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic West
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
  • C.C.S.T. Certified Chiropractic Spinal Trauma Expert
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Stoltenberg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stoltenberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stoltenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stoltenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stoltenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stoltenberg to family and friends
Dr. Stoltenberg Says:

Thank you all for your responses to this survey. Your satisfaction is a very big concern and has been the lifeline of this practice over the years.

Dr. Jeff

Dr. Stoltenberg's Performance
in Fresno, ca. |
Love the total experiance of being treated in this office. The staff is excellent. They are very flexible on scheduling and work me in if I have been in excessive pain. They have opened and treated me when they should have been closed. It is refreshing to find a Dr that is truly vested in his practice. Always continues to learn and reach outside of his comfort zone and try new techniques and treatments. I plan on staying a permanent patient He has so much to offer as far as techniques and tools
in Fresno, CA |
I have been going to Chiropractors "on & off" for decades and while they all have been very good, I like Dr.Stolenberg the best. He does manual manipulations instead of using some hi-tec gizmo(s). He takes time with you and if part your adjustment "slips out" while he is working on you he will go back and readjust that area. If you require a lot of neck adjustments, ask him about an adjustment with the "neck harness". I feel that is the one that helps me the most. The staff is excellent.
in Fresno, CA |
My family and I have been seeing Dr Jeff for many years now and I really like that he is caring and he is very funny too! I like that he loves Jesus and will pray with you!
in Fresno, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Jeff's for about 20 years or so and I think he is an excellent Chiropractor! He is very caring and funny! It's nice to see a Doctor who really cares about you and who will even pray with you and who can make you laugh even when your in pain. ;0) I would highly recommend him to anyone!
Fresno, CA |
Structures is a great chiropratic office. Dr Jeff and his staff is very nice. Always walking out feeing better.
in Fresno, CA |
I've been a client with Dr Jeff for over 7 years and highly recommend him to anyone. His practice is both professional and personal as he takes the time to get to know his clients and understand their issues to develop a plan for treatment and recovery. I was impressed with his style from the very first visit. He took the time to understand and review my issues and causes, instead of just making adjustments. His style and staff will continue to keep me a loyal and satisfied client!
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Jeff Stoltenberg has helped me with my injuries tremendously! He is an amazing doctor, very understanding and helpful! Truly recommend him to anyone looking for a Chiropractor!
in Fresno, ca |
Dr. Stoltenberg is one of the best chiropractor I have ever used. I would recommend him to anyone needing chiropractic care.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Stoltenberg is a very capable Chiropractor and always is able to help me. Very skillful in what he does and also is considerate.
in Fresno, CA |
I would recommend him to all my friends and I have done so, He is very relaxed and easy to talk to. he knows what he is doing.
in Visalia, CA |
I've been seeing Dr. Jeff for approximately 10 years. I would trust him with my health and the health of all my family, including my 91 year old Mother to my 9 year old Granddaughter. I drive 50 minutes to see Dr. Jeff and would not go to anyone else. I totally trust him. His staff is amazing and very helpful from scheduling appointments to payments. I can call and get in the same day with not problems. Dr. Jeff and his staff treat you like you are part of their family :)
in Fresno, CA |
I had been suffering with low back pain for years, until I was referred to Dr. Stoltenberg and finally had relief and boy I sleep much better, Thank you Doc
in Clovis, CA |
Dr. Jeff is interested in your injury--level of your pain. He implements a therapy plan for my injury and keeps tabs on my progress. As a veteran I'm often not trusting of practitioners, but with Dr. Jeff he has a great patient/doctor relationship and has earned my trust.
in Clovis, Ca |
Dr. Jeff is great!! He is professional and caring, he doesn't make you feel rushed, he listenes to his patients. I have received great care with Dr. Jeff I would highly recommend him.
Fresno, CA |
Dr. Stoltenberg is a very nice Doctor he shows compassion and care to his patients. I have had the privileged of being his patient and he has always explained things to me. I have gone in his office in a world of pain and he has always fixed me up. He will always work you into his schedule. He is professional and I recommend him always. I love that you get acknowledge right as you walk in the door. His staff is very nice and show compassion to their patients. The office is always neat and clea
in Fresno, CA |
For years I had a job that required me to have my head bent down almost to my waist. Sometimes for hours on end, sometimes daily for weeks and months and this caused my first and second cervical to pinch together to such a degree, it had almost fused together. This was a very serious situation and so I started going to Dr. Jeff. Because of his knowledge on the skeleton system and with his magical hands, I have had no more problems (NO OPERATIONS), a true blessing from GOD thru him.
Fresno, CA |
It has been a life changing experience for me. His care has helped me with numerous medical problems and to achieve an optimum level of wellness in my life. I am very grateful for his service to me and my family.
in Fresno, CA |
Very considerate and caring. The staff is awesome and put me at ease the moment I stepped thru the doors at Structures Health.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Are you Dr. Stoltenberg?