Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Stoltenberg

Structures Health by Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, Fresno, Ca.

7472 N Fresno St Ste 206 Fresno, CA 93720

Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC is a chiropractor in Fresno, CA and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic West in 1987 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Stoltenberg accepts

Dr. Stoltenberg accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Blue Shield of California
Basic PPO
MultiPlan Wellmark PPO
Worker's Compensation WC
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Stoltenberg treats your condition or procedure

• Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Started as Stoltenberg Chiropractic in 1989 Dr. Stoltenberg was fresh out of Chiropractic College with a vision and ready to serve in his birthplace... the City of Fresno, California.
27 years later we have grown into one of the most suc...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Stoltenberg?
Dr. Stoltenberg's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC
RecentMost Helpful
The staff are very kind and welcoming. I have been here about a week and felt relief and had no headaches.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Really love the staff there. Very nice and friendly environment. I would strongly recommend this facility if you have any aches or pain. Dr stoltenberg is like a miracle worker. He was able to pin point and find even pains that I didn’t even know that I was feeling and was even able to help treat that area. Just a great place overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Love the total experiance of being treated in this office. The staff is excellent. They are very flexible on scheduling and work me in if I have been in excessive pain. They have opened and treated me when they should have been closed. It is refreshing to find a Dr that is truly vested in his practice. Always continues to learn and reach outside of his comfort zone and try new techniques and treatments. I plan on staying a permanent patient He has so much to offer as far as techniques and tools
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
I have been going to Chiropractors "on & off" for decades and while they all have been very good, I like Dr.Stolenberg the best. He does manual manipulations instead of using some hi-tec gizmo(s). He takes time with you and if part your adjustment "slips out" while he is working on you he will go back and readjust that area. If you require a lot of neck adjustments, ask him about an adjustment with the "neck harness". I feel that is the one that helps me the most. The staff is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
My family and I have been seeing Dr Jeff for many years now and I really like that he is caring and he is very funny too! I like that he loves Jesus and will pray with you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jeff's for about 20 years or so and I think he is an excellent Chiropractor! He is very caring and funny! It's nice to see a Doctor who really cares about you and who will even pray with you and who can make you laugh even when your in pain. ;0) I would highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Structures is a great chiropratic office. Dr Jeff and his staff is very nice. Always walking out feeing better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
I've been a client with Dr Jeff for over 7 years and highly recommend him to anyone. His practice is both professional and personal as he takes the time to get to know his clients and understand their issues to develop a plan for treatment and recovery. I was impressed with his style from the very first visit. He took the time to understand and review my issues and causes, instead of just making adjustments. His style and staff will continue to keep me a loyal and satisfied client!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Dr. Jeff Stoltenberg has helped me with my injuries tremendously! He is an amazing doctor, very understanding and helpful! Truly recommend him to anyone looking for a Chiropractor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Dr. Stoltenberg is one of the best chiropractor I have ever used. I would recommend him to anyone needing chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Dr. Stoltenberg is a very capable Chiropractor and always is able to help me. Very skillful in what he does and also is considerate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
I would recommend him to all my friends and I have done so, He is very relaxed and easy to talk to. he knows what he is doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Jeff for approximately 10 years. I would trust him with my health and the health of all my family, including my 91 year old Mother to my 9 year old Granddaughter. I drive 50 minutes to see Dr. Jeff and would not go to anyone else. I totally trust him. His staff is amazing and very helpful from scheduling appointments to payments. I can call and get in the same day with not problems. Dr. Jeff and his staff treat you like you are part of their family :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
I had been suffering with low back pain for years, until I was referred to Dr. Stoltenberg and finally had relief and boy I sleep much better, Thank you Doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Dr. Jeff is interested in your injury--level of your pain. He implements a therapy plan for my injury and keeps tabs on my progress. As a veteran I'm often not trusting of practitioners, but with Dr. Jeff he has a great patient/doctor relationship and has earned my trust.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Dr. Jeff is great!! He is professional and caring, he doesn't make you feel rushed, he listenes to his patients. I have received great care with Dr. Jeff I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Dr. Stoltenberg is a very nice Doctor he shows compassion and care to his patients. I have had the privileged of being his patient and he has always explained things to me. I have gone in his office in a world of pain and he has always fixed me up. He will always work you into his schedule. He is professional and I recommend him always. I love that you get acknowledge right as you walk in the door. His staff is very nice and show compassion to their patients. The office is always neat and clea
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
For years I had a job that required me to have my head bent down almost to my waist. Sometimes for hours on end, sometimes daily for weeks and months and this caused my first and second cervical to pinch together to such a degree, it had almost fused together. This was a very serious situation and so I started going to Dr. Jeff. Because of his knowledge on the skeleton system and with his magical hands, I have had no more problems (NO OPERATIONS), a true blessing from GOD thru him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
It has been a life changing experience for me. His care has helped me with numerous medical problems and to achieve an optimum level of wellness in my life. I am very grateful for his service to me and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?
Very considerate and caring. The staff is awesome and put me at ease the moment I stepped thru the doors at Structures Health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Stoltenberg?

Structures Health by Dr. Jeffrey Stoltenberg, Fresno, Ca.