Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jeffrey Stepanek, DC
My NAME IS DOCTOR JEFF STEPANEK. I HAVE BEEN TREATING PATIENTS IN SEBASTIAN WITH GREAT SUCCESS AND A GREAT REPUTATION FOR 17 YEARS NOW. I WAS BORN IN VERO BEACH AND HAVE BEEN IN THE VERO, SEBASTIAN AREA MY ENTIRE LIFE EXCLUDING MY TIME IN UNIVERSITY. MY FAMILY NAME IS VERY WELL KJNOWN AND WELL LIKED IN THIS AREA FOR DECADES. I AM A DISC HERNIATION AND DISC INJURY EXPERT. I USE NON-SURGICAL SPINAL DECOMPRESSION THERAPY WITH VERY SPECIFIC PROTOCOLS AND TECHNIQUES TO ALLOW THE BODY TO HEAL YOUR DISC INJURY NATURALLY. THIS TREATMENT IS VERY EFFECTIVE FOR LONG TERM CORRECTION OF DISC INJURIES. I HAVE SET UP MY OFFICE TO OFFER NO HASSLE WALK IN CARE. WE WILL ACCEPT NEW PATIENTS OR EXISTING PATIENT VISITS ANYTIME DURING OUR NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. WE OFFER SAME DAY TREATMENTS(EVEN FOR NEW PATIENTS). IF YOUR CONDITION IS NOT OF THE TYPE THAT I CAN HELP, I WILL SEND YOU TO THE CORRECT TYPE OF DOCTOR FOR YOUR CONDITION.

1627 US Highway 1 Ste 111

Sebastian, FL 32958

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Learn about Dr. Stepanek

It is simple.  The body will heal itself.  The body will either heal in a degenerative fashion or a normally regenerative fashion.  If your aches and pains don't go away and stay away, chances are that your condition is degenerating.  The way to fix this is simple.  The environment in the area of injury is not conducive to normal regeneration.  Once a normal environment for healing is achieved the body goes to work healing things more correctly and undoing degenerative changes.  The final result is pain relief, healing and normal, long term functional improvements.  This change in local tissue environment is my specialty.  This change in environment is achieved with a machine called the DRX 9000.  This machine provides a non-surgical decompression environment to the compressed disc.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Stepanek does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Life University Marietta, Ga
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Sebastian Chiropractic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Stepanek has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stepanek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stepanek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stepanek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stepanek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stepanek to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Stepanek's Performance
in Vero Beach, Fl. |
Without hesitation, I would recommend Dr. Stepanek to my family and friends. For many years he has treated my Chiropractic needs with interest, kindness and gentleness
in Vero Beach, FL |
I had debilitating back pain and Dr. Stepanek was able to help me when no one else could. I have continued treatment with him for other ailments and he continues to help me. Sebastian Chiropractic has different therapies, all the ones I have tried have helped.
in Sebastian, FL |
Over the past 10 years, Dr. Stepanek has consistently provided me with excellent adjustments. He has a caring and gentle manner, explains things clearly and his chiropractic adjustments are perfect. Over time he has sought and found additional types of treatment that augment his manual adjustments. He is constantly learning new ways of caring for his patients.
in Vero Beach, FL |
I have been a chiropractic patient since age 14, 40 plus years. I moved to Vero Beach 8 yrs ago and tried 4 Chiropractors which were very poor. I then went to Dr. Stepanek in Sebastian and to my relief I found him to be EXCELLENT, He understands the body intuitively and provides relief from my my pain at every visit. He is a caring, sensitive, highly educated healer who understands the body intuitively. I would recommend him to anyone who need the finest chiropractic care. I am grateful that I
in Sebastian, FL |
In all of my 60+ years I have never found a doctor Who listens to my concerns and fully answers my questions as Dr. Stepanek does. He is highly knowledgeable about the human body and thoroughly explains how all areas work together. He spends a great deal of time listening, explaining, and teaching, and he has a wealth of knowledge about helping the body to heal itself. He is the most sincere doctor I have ever met and I highly recommend him.
in Sebastian, FL |
Dr Stepanek is really knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Takes time to listen to his patient.
in Cocoa, FL |
I have been a patient of De. Stepanek since 2001. He's done some great work adjusting my back and I've done the DRX9000 Decompression on my neck with great success. I have recommended him to my friends; and the front office is great to work with also. One bad apple review should not hinder anyone from going to see Dr. Stepanek. If someone doesn't understand what might be recommended, then it's their responsibility to ask questions to their satisfaction .
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Stepanek, DC?
Are you Dr. Stepanek?

Visit Dr. Stepanek

Dr. Stepanek accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.

Headache Management