Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jeffrey Schoeller, DC
In life, I believe in balance. 80/20 rule. As we teach in the office, if you are living congruently with how we were designed, you can enjoy life's little poisons, because, guess what? Your body is amazing! It is designed to heal, detoxify, and THRIVE! The definition of life is adaptation. So, live well, but also live a little! As a former professional musician, I've had the pleasure of playing for our troops all over the globe via the non-celebrity version of the USO. Also, I've seen a million, er, a few hundred thousand faces and rocked or at the very least played for them all. Pushing 1000 shows. Loved 'em all. I can't think of a better way to pay for grad school. Before becoming a Chiropractor, I was a massage therapist and as fate had it, I had worked in a Chiropractic office. Prior to this (and up until the first day in that office as a massage therapist) I always thought Chiropractic quackery and, at best, was JUST about back pain. Yet when I saw intense emotional, spiritual and physical healing – my perspective changed dramatically. I saw peoples' lives change. I realized that I wanted to provide that to countless individuals to make more of an impact on the world and humankind. I had suffered from incredible migraines for years until my first adjustment. Gone. All gone! I was hooked. I wanted to help others the same way Chiropractic helped me. While I enjoy working with everyone, I specialize in helping: posture correction desk jockeys elite athletes pregnant moms kids (infants, too) people who suffer from migraines & upper back pain from long hours at the computer whiplash victims weekend warriors

142 6th St

Pittsburgh, PA 15222

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Schoeller

I help people engage in life, fully, by working with the body to eliminate interference and maximize the human potential that we all have to THRIVE. Through Chiropractic and educating clients on elevated nutrition, positive thought, proper movement, and stress-proofing our lives.

Who Are We and Why Are We Different?

We are a place that thinks radically different about health. We are about people, Life and living, where your health, Life and Human Potential are honored and focused upon at all times. We will lead you to help shift your awareness toward a more vitalistic and holistic way of living.  We will help empower you to take responsibility for your own health and health decisions.  We realize that more and more people are interested in understanding how to take care of themselves and get more out of Life. We serve these needs with ongoing education and information, our intention is to lead people to their highest possibility.

We serve all ages and walks of life…from newborns to their great-grandparents. People who are healthy and those who strive for health. With us, you will experience a different way of thinking about Life, healing and wellness. Where care is provided through an understanding and respect of the power that creates life.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Functional Medicine

Dr. Schoeller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Schoeller has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schoeller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Schoeller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schoeller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schoeller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schoeller to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Schoeller's Performance
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Since having an intensive jaw surgery in my youth, I'd been experiencing trouble sleeping, jaw pain & tension headaches. Upon my first visit with Dr. Jeff, he was able to evaluate & adjust me, so that I no longer experience any of those issues in any capacity. I'm truly grateful for how he was able to eliminate this pain and discomfort for me!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Schoeller, DC?
Are you Dr. Schoeller?