Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyMale

Jeffrey Salinas
2301 E 28th St Ste 309 Long Beach, CA 90755

Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Long Beach, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jeffrey Salinas to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"Do you experience PTSD, panic or anxiety attacks. I can help you find the peace your looking for with EMDR Therapy. I am an EMDRIA approved EMDR practitioner. By applying complementary therapy approaches and techniques, we..."

- Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Jeffrey Salinas treats your condition or procedure

Jeffrey Salinas accepts

Jeffrey Salinas' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jeffrey Salinas

Jeffrey Salinas?
  • Appointment scheduling (2)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (2)
  • Listened & answered questions (2)
    11/27/2018 Updated review Jeffrey was referred to me by a good friend during a difficult time in a relationship I had awhile back. I took her recommendation whole heartedly having observed changes in her personal relationships and witnessing a transformation in her overall well being. She spoke for him without saying anything at all. I began seeing Jeffrey for couples counseling and was immediately impressed with his ability to listen with compassion, clearly assess and address our challenge
    Jan 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT?
    My husband and I have been seeing Jeff for two years and have noticed a dramatic difference. He has helped us communicate better and has given us the tools to feel at peace with various trials in our life. Jeff is very respectful of our spiritual beliefs and uses our personal values to improve upon ourselves. Jeff has mastered the ability to listen when it is necessary to listen and teach when it is appropriate to teach. I always feel like his office is a safe haven where I can talk freely.
    Long Beach, CA – Feb 20, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT?

How was your experience with Jeffrey Salinas?

Do you experience PTSD, panic or anxiety attacks. I can help you find the peace your looking for with EMDR Therapy. I am an EMDRIA approved EMDR practitioner....Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy
    • Adolescent Psychology
    • Psychotherapy

Is Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT accepting new patients?

Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Jeffrey Salinas' profile to make an appointment.

Does Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jeffrey Salinas accepts your insurance.

What are Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT's top areas of care?

Jeffrey Salinas frequently treats Counseling Services, Couples Therapy, and Family Counseling. See all procedures and conditions Jeffrey Salinas treats.

Where is Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT's office located?

Jeffrey Salinas' office is located at 2301 E 28th St Ste 309, Long Beach, CA 90755. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT offer telehealth services?

Jeffrey Salinas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Jeffrey Salinas, LMFT?

2301 E 28th St Ste 309 Long Beach, CA 90755