Dr. Jeffrey Roach, PHD

Dr. Jeffrey Roach, PHD

Clinical Psychology  ·
Male
Dr. Jeffrey Roach, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Tonawanda, NY. He specializes in clinical psychology.

884 Brighton Rd

Tonawanda, NY 14150

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independent Health

Learn about Dr. Roach

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Roach does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Roach is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Roach has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Roach has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roach does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roach and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roach's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roach to family and friends

Dr. Roach's Performance

Fantastic therapist. In 15+ years I have never had any problem with scheduling, billing, or timeliness at his office. Rarely uses notes; his memory for names and events is incredible. His suggestions and recommendations are subtle and non-judgmental.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was treated by Jeff for 3 years and found him to be an excellent Clinician, Very understanding and takes the time to hear what i have to say and offer concrete suggestions. Very helpful with relieving the stress of my personal situation. I would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr. Roach for years. To say that he has saved me and my family would be an understatement. He has helped me through numerous crises. If I couldn't wait for my next appointment he was just a phone call away. I have recommended many people to his practice.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been a patient of Dr. Roach for years now. His ability to listen, analyze, and offer insight is excellent. He has been very helpful to me. I always come out of an appointment feeling better than when I went in. This combined with his kind and approachable personality lead me to highly...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Roach has been instrumental in helping me deal with some difficult family matters over the last several years. He's also helped keep in check my history of panic, anxiety and depression. Because I travel a great deal, Dr Roach has been most helpful by conducting my bi-weekly sessions via...more
Are you Dr. Roach?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Clinical Social Work