Jeffrey Nigro, MSW

CounselingMaleAge 59

Jeffrey Nigro

Gerard Associates PC

3030 Ashley Town Center Dr Ste 203b Charleston, SC 29414

Jeffrey Nigro, MSW is a Counselor in Charleston, SC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jeffrey Nigro to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Insight Into Action: I believe that the greatest value as a counselor/therapist I can offer is helping individuals grow their insights into their own behaviors AND use those insights to move into active change. Awareness is..."

- Jeffrey Nigro, MSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Jeffrey Nigro treats your condition or procedure

Jeffrey Nigro's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Jeffrey Nigro accepts

Jeffrey Nigro accepts the following insurance:

Blue Choice
Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina PPO

Jeffrey Nigro's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jeffrey Nigro

Jeffrey Nigro

I was in therapy with Jeffrey for two years. It concerned relationship and trust issues. I had been to three or four other therapists throughout my life and I had learned things about myself, but it was different with Jeffrey. He was very easy to talk to and actually responded, instead of just sitting there nodding is head. He was actively involved in my journey and gave me exercises to do that reinforced my positive sense of self and gratitude for the many gifts I had received over time. I looked forward to going to therapy every week. Jeffrey is a funny, brilliant, thoughtful person who worked very hard to get to know me and help me. I still use his ideas every day and highly recommend him to anyone who needs help.
CNHK, Mt. Pleasant – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Nigro, MSW?
I've been seeing Jeffrey for almost 3 years now and highly recommend him. He has helped me with depression, substance abuse, and changed my life. He is patient, caring, and a great listener. I truly enjoy working with him.
May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Nigro, MSW?
I have been working with Jeffrey for more than a year and I highly recommend him. He has a direct and informed approach with me that I find very effective. Thanks!
May 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Nigro, MSW?
I have been seeing Jeffrey for a few months during which time we have made good progress in dealing with occasionally severe anxiety. I sought him out to get a male perspective and have found it to be more helpful for me right now. He has been very responsive to what I think I need as well as giving me information about what he sees happening in me. We disagree sometimes but value each others' experiences. He has an approach that is broadly based in cognitive behavioral therapy techniques and that reflects his experience with many clients.
Still struggling – Oct 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Nigro, MSW?
Absolutely the best therapist I’ve ever had. I have had a good amount of therapists in the past but none even remotely compare to Jeffrey. I’ve been seeing him off and on for 10 years. He got me off of abusing prescription drugs as well as helping me break the cycle of subconsciously harming myself in various aspects of my life. I am so much happier because of working with Jeffrey and continue to utilize his expertise to fine tune my life. I owe my mental health, and to an extent my life, to him
Goose Creek, SC – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Nigro, MSW?
This man literally saved my life. Best therapist hands down, words can't begin to explain how awesome he really is. He is so patient. When you feel all is lost he shows you it isn't. I was on the brink of suicide ready to be done with life & Jeffrey helped me out of the endless blackhole I was in he showed me the light at the end of the tunnel & helped pull me out. He is so dependable & genuinely cares about you. He is a true inspiration & well worth letting him help you.
Jessica H in SC – Sep 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Nigro, MSW?
Jeffrey Nigro is a highly skilled therapist who draws on his varied experience, his reading, and study to assist the client. He is very insightful and helps the client explore the causes behind his/her problems and potential solutions. He is a master at active listening, guiding the client toward self-discovery. I was a "therapy skeptic" when I began seeing Jeffrey, but wholeheartedly recommend him. He has helped me change my life.
Charleston, SC – May 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Nigro, MSW?

How was your experience with Jeffrey Nigro?

Insight Into Action: I believe that the greatest value as a counselor/therapist I can offer is helping individuals grow their insights into their own behaviors...Read more

Now conducting sessions on-line!! 15 years of experience ranging from inpatient unit, intensive outpatient program to MUSC outpatient. 10 years in private...Read more

• Counseling