Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Moscow

Dr. Moscow & Associates

1071 S Tuttle Ave Ste 1 Sarasota, FL 34237

Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC is a chiropractor in Sarasota, FL. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic, physical medicine & rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Moscow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moscow

Dr. Moscow?
Dr. Moscow's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC
Dr. Moscow is amazing. My husband could not turn is head due to severe pain for 5 days. Within 30 minutes Dr. Moscow did an assessment, diagnosed the issue, provided an exercise for my husband to do while we were there, after 20 repetitions, he had my husband turning his head left and right with minimal pain. Dr. Moscow is not only an excellent doctor, he was very personable and easy to talk to, and explained everything in layman's terms. We highly recommend him! I forgot to mention, we are from upstate New York and when my husband hurt his neck, we had know idea who to go see. Lucky Dr. Moscow participated in our health insurance and based on the reviews I read, I contacted his office, who also the nicest people to deal with got us in the next morning. Professional, knowledgeable, personable practice. Thank you so much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
The best chiropractor I have had. He used a combination of adjusting and MDT and I haven't felt this well in years. Super nice Doctor, office manager is awesome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
The most important part of the doctor-patient relationship is trust and I trust Dr. M more than any other doctor in town. He takes the time to listen and has many different approaches to patient care. Dr. M is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
My primary care physician sent me to Dr. Moscow for neck and back pain after a car accident and I'm amazed by how much better I feel. Dr. Moscow, Louisa, and Jenny are all fantastic people and I can't thank them enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
Excellent Doctor and excellent staff. Dr. Moscow used a combination of adjusting, MDT, and laser therapy and got me back on my feet in no time! I'm also very impressed that Dr. Moscow attends so many seminars. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I was involved in a serious auto accident and was referred to Dr. Moscow by my primary doctor. Dr. Moscow, Louisa, Jenny, and Dr. Aull are fantastic and they got me back to work and playing with my kids in no time. They are also super friendly and great to work with. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
Simply the best. I saw Dr. Moscow after my auto accident and I could not be happier. He got back to my old self in no time. I was really impressed with his unique way of treating patients. Definitely the office to go to if you're in an accident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I saw Dr. Moscow for a whiplash injury after I was in a rear-end collision. I was in tremendous pain and in a bit of a bad mood but Louisa and Dr. Moscow were so nice and caring that I immediately felt better about my situation. Dr. Moscow was able to get my neck feeling better than it did prior to the accident. I've been to many chiropractors and have never come across one with his unique style of blending chiropractic adjustments with McKenzie therapy. Also, Jenny was great to help work out my tight muscles. And Dr. Moscow gives the best adjustments that I've ever had. This is a 5 star practice and the only place to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I've been to many chiropractors and I can confidently say that Dr. Moscow is the best. He used a mix of chiropractic adjusting and what he called McKenzie therapy in order to treat my back pain. I usually feel better after being treated by a chiropractor but never quite perfect and I usually lasts for about a week. After 5 minutes Dr. Moscow had me feeling better than I have in years. He also showed me a particular exercise that I can use at home to remain pain free which means less visits to the doctor. Sorry Dr. Moscow! His office is very high tech with digital X-ray, class IV laser, a digital foot scanner for orthotics and even the "paperwork" is done on a tablet. And I have to say that Louisa is the best and sweetest office manager I've ever had to the privilege to meet. And I can't forget Jenny who gave me the most wonderful massage. I could not be happier and have been telling all of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
Dr. Moscow is fantastic. He has a unique perspective on treatment in that he combines traditional chiropractic and McKenzie therapy. I've been going to chiropractors for 20 years and I have never had such excellent results. His office super easy to work with and Louisa is an amazing office manager. I recommend Dr. Moscow to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Moscow?

We don't treat the symptoms, we treat the patient.  Dr. Moscow helps people overcome their physical limitations and obtain an optimum level of health.  Dr. Moscow has a unique practice in that he not only adjusts the spine but is considered...

• Chiropractic

University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
2003

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Moscow accepts

Dr. Moscow accepts the following insurance:

Blue Care Connection PPO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice
Coventry Health Care
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Moscow treats your condition or procedure