Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 43

Dr. Moscow

Dr. Moscow & Associates

1071 S Tuttle Ave Ste 1 Sarasota, FL 34237

Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC is a Chiropractor in Sarasota, FL and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from National University Of Health Sciences, Doctor Of Chiropractic medical school in 2003. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Moscow to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Moscow treats your condition or procedure

• Wellness Examination
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Dr. Moscow accepts

Dr. Moscow accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Blue Care HMO
Blue Select
BlueDental Choice

Dr. Moscow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Moscow

Dr. Moscow?
  • Office environment (61)
  • Staff friendliness (61)
  • Appointment scheduling (60)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
After a month of lower back pain, I went to see Dr. Moscow and walked out of his office with no pain since the visit over 3 months ago. Thank you for your service and I have recommended Dr. Moscow's service to my friends.
Jim Pate – Feb 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
The best in the business. I've had back pain for 20 years and have seen countless chiropractors, physical therapists, pain management doctors and orthopedic surgeons and Dr. Moscow had me feeling better after 1 treatment than I had at any point during those 20 years. I recommend him to everyone I know!
L. – Jan 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
Dr Moscow is excels at pinpointing the source of pain and correcting the basis of the problem. He is patient, caring and intuitive. He has helped me to full recovery from both an injured knee and painful arthritis flare up in my hip and back. I highly recommend him.
Carol – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
The best doctor for physical ailments I’ve ever had. He combines chiropractic and physical therapy and I’ve never felt better.
Burt – Aug 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I recommend Dr. Moscow to many of my patients.
Aug 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
Thank you Dr. Moscow for remaining open during this pandemic! I threw out my back gardening in the backyard and Dr. Moscow was able to get me out of pain and back to gardening in no time. I was going to another chiropractor but they closed because of the coronavirus and I'm glad they did because I didn't realize how truly exceptional Dr. Moscow and his staff were. I've been telling everyone to come see him.
Sharon – Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
Dr Moscow louisa and Jenny are awesome I feel like I'm family they have been wonderful consistent professional exceedingly the best
Bruce Hunt – Apr 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I've been to other offices in the area where instead of treating you they give you an office tour and then tell you to come back later for a presentation in which they try to sell you a year of care. Ridiculous. Dr. Moscow is a real doctor who helped get me out of pain immediately. He adjusted me and gave me a back extension exercise to do in the office and at home. After 5 visits I was pain and I can call him when I need him and now I have an exercise that will help prevent future episodes. Excellent doctor.
Lakewood Ranch resident – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I hurt my shoulder over a year ago. I went to my ortho and had an MRI which showed a partial tear of a rotator cuff tendon. I went to PT and then had an injection. PT didn't help and the injection wore off after a week. I went to another chiropractor at first but then I found Dr. Moscow online and decided to go because of his good reviews. And I'm glad I did! After a few weeks of treatment I felt 100% better. Dr. Moscow is the best and I recommend him to everyone!
Sarasota resident – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I threw out my back playing golf and had to be helped into Dr. Moscow's office by my friend since I was in so much pain. I was bent over and couldn't straighten myself out. I walked out of his office an hour later feeling 80% better and standing upright. The Dr. prescribed an exercise that I did for a couple of days. I was back golfing within a week! Dr. M is the best!
Florida Vacationer – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I tweaked my neck a couple of months ago and aggravated it again the other day. I wasn't able to turn my head to the right and was in severe pain. Dr. Moscow fit me in his schedule on the same day and when I left his office I could turn my head. Within a few days the pain had decreased more than 50% and I had no problems turning. I was pain-free within a week. Dr. Moscow is amazing!
Marc – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
Dr. Moscow is amazing. My husband could not turn is head due to severe pain for 5 days. Within 30 minutes Dr. Moscow did an assessment, diagnosed the issue, provided an exercise for my husband to do while we were there, after 20 repetitions, he had my husband turning his head left and right with minimal pain. Dr. Moscow is not only an excellent doctor, he was very personable and easy to talk to, and explained everything in layman's terms. We highly recommend him! I forgot to mention, we are from upstate New York and when my husband hurt his neck, we had know idea who to go see. Lucky Dr. Moscow participated in our health insurance and based on the reviews I read, I contacted his office, who also the nicest people to deal with got us in the next morning. Professional, knowledgeable, personable practice. Thank you so much!
Kathy Charron in Albany, NY – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
The best chiropractor I have had. He used a combination of adjusting and MDT and I haven't felt this well in years. Super nice Doctor, office manager is awesome.
Lindsay – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
The most important part of the doctor-patient relationship is trust and I trust Dr. M more than any other doctor in town. He takes the time to listen and has many different approaches to patient care. Dr. M is the best!
Sonya in Osprey, FL – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
My primary care physician sent me to Dr. Moscow for neck and back pain after a car accident and I'm amazed by how much better I feel. Dr. Moscow, Louisa, and Jenny are all fantastic people and I can't thank them enough.
Wilson in Bradenton, FL – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
Excellent Doctor and excellent staff. Dr. Moscow used a combination of adjusting, MDT, and laser therapy and got me back on my feet in no time! I'm also very impressed that Dr. Moscow attends so many seminars. I highly recommend.
Fred in Bradenton , FL – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I was involved in a serious auto accident and was referred to Dr. Moscow by my primary doctor. Dr. Moscow, Louisa, Jenny, and Dr. Aull are fantastic and they got me back to work and playing with my kids in no time. They are also super friendly and great to work with. Highly recommend.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
Simply the best. I saw Dr. Moscow after my auto accident and I could not be happier. He got back to my old self in no time. I was really impressed with his unique way of treating patients. Definitely the office to go to if you're in an accident.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I saw Dr. Moscow for a whiplash injury after I was in a rear-end collision. I was in tremendous pain and in a bit of a bad mood but Louisa and Dr. Moscow were so nice and caring that I immediately felt better about my situation. Dr. Moscow was able to get my neck feeling better than it did prior to the accident. I've been to many chiropractors and have never come across one with his unique style of blending chiropractic adjustments with McKenzie therapy. Also, Jenny was great to help work out my tight muscles. And Dr. Moscow gives the best adjustments that I've ever had. This is a 5 star practice and the only place to go.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?
I've been to many chiropractors and I can confidently say that Dr. Moscow is the best. He used a mix of chiropractic adjusting and what he called McKenzie therapy in order to treat my back pain. I usually feel better after being treated by a chiropractor but never quite perfect and I usually lasts for about a week. After 5 minutes Dr. Moscow had me feeling better than I have in years. He also showed me a particular exercise that I can use at home to remain pain free which means less visits to the doctor. Sorry Dr. Moscow! His office is very high tech with digital X-ray, class IV laser, a digital foot scanner for orthotics and even the "paperwork" is done on a tablet. And I have to say that Louisa is the best and sweetest office manager I've ever had to the privilege to meet. And I can't forget Jenny who gave me the most wonderful massage. I could not be happier and have been telling all of my friends.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Moscow, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Moscow?

We don't treat the symptoms, we treat the patient.  Dr. Moscow helps people overcome their physical limitations and obtain an optimum level of health. ...Read more

Dr. Moscow & Associates is pleased to offer Chiropractic, MDT Physical Therapy, Medical, Massage, Laser Therapy, Custom Orthotics, and Digital X-ray...Read more

• Chiropractic