Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD

Speech-Language Pathology •  Male • Age 62

Dr. Marler

ASPIRE Innovative Language Interventions PLLC

3801 William D Tate Ave Ste 400 Grapevine, TX 76051

Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD is a speech-language pathologist in Grapevine, TX and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College of Medicine in 2012 and specializes in speech-language pathology, hearing & speech therapy, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Speech Pathologists / Therapists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Marler accepts

Dr. Marler accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Marler treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Marler's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Apraxia
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Auditory Processing Disorders
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Voice Therapy
  • Williams Syndrome

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Marler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marler

Dr. Marler?
Dr. Marler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD
There are not enough ways for me to say how grateful I am to Dr. Jeffrey Marler. Due to his work with my son, I truly believe we have changed the trajectory of Devin's life. I am so appreciative for the time and effort he put in with Devin, but also helping me and our family better understand what we could do to help Devin be more productive. It is funny, before we couldn't get Devin to speak in a meaningful way and now, I can't get him to shut up!
Ft. Worth mom – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr Marler, or "Dr Jeff" as my grandson refers to him, has been instrumental in Maddux's improvement. Dr Marler, recently added Kazou (a service dog) to his practice. Part of Maddux's therapy is to interact with Kazou and give him commands through a series of obstacles. Maddux makes decisions and commits to a plan, wants Kazou to succeed and without realizing it, Maddux is learning to see "the big picture", break it down into "doable" steps, and succeed with Kazou in the final outcome!
Sandra Boone in Austin, TX – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Marler has changed our lives. Six months ago our son hated school and did everything he could to get out of going. Thanks to Dr. Marler our son is learning to love school. Not only is he helping our son academically, he is helping our son with his emotional, social, and behavioral issues. Dr. Marler has taken the time to get to know our son to see how he learns so that we can give him the tools to be successful. This is the first therapist my son has enjoyed going to.
Southlake, TX – Dec 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Marler with Aspire Interventions began assisting my family 5 years ago. He diagnosed my son with an Expressive Language Disorder and my daughter with Dyslexia. His method of testing, attention to detail, interactive play, and genuine desire to help my children was a great blessing to all of us. 5 years after meeting Dr. Marler, both of my children have tools in place to assist them with their different learning abilities. I am so thankful that Dr. Marler was introduced to our family.
Carrie Behm in Fort Worth, TX – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Mahler is very knowledgeable, insightful, and innovative in his approach. We highly valued his emphasis on creating group/classroom type settings to encourage and address spontaneous language encounters that our child will encounter. That paired with individual sessions was priceless.
Julie in Southlake – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Thank God for Dr. Jeff....he is a life changer for us. Within a few sessions we could see a huge improvement in our 5 year old son's language & speech. As comprehension improved several of our son's non-preferred tasks have shifted to the other spectrum...what a win!!! Not only Dr. Jeff works on guiding our child but also explains us the purpose of each of his technique and guides us as parents to help our child do better. Dr. Jeff is an amazing professional and we cant thank him enough!!!
Apr 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Marler is phenomenal at what he does! As a caretaker for one of his clients, I couldn't do my job so well without the tools Dr. Marler has given us. He provides materials, instruction, and excellent modeling for our home schooling program.
Claire Delgado in Watauga, Tx – Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Jeff has been a Godsend to our son and family. His willingness to tailor a program for our Sethyboyo was immediate and that approach stays just as creative as our son...and that's saying a lot! Here's the best part, his technique works and our boy's receptive and expressive language has never been better. Here's proof Dr Marler's approach works..."we pay out of pocket each month for his expertise, as our medical insurance does not cover Speech therapy." Thank You Dr. Jeff...
Michael J. Winn in Fort Worth, Texas – Mar 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Marler, works with our autistic Son Seth. Dr. Marler has made a huge difference in our son’s speech and comprehension level. We feel so blessed to have Dr. Marler in our lives. His talent, and professionalism with our son is exactly what Seth needed to get him to the next level, and we know Seth will continue to soar with Dr.Marlers help. Our family totally recommends Dr. Marker if you are looking for a speech therapist that truly will make a difference in your child’s life.
D’OnnaWinn in Fort Worth, Texas – Mar 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Since working with Dr. Jeff, my son's speech has GREATLY improved. My in-laws, although eager to converse with him, have never really understood him. Recently, they had an entire phone conversation! For the first time, they knew what he was saying! (Cue the tears.) Also, a few weeks ago, we went to visit a new school. The school's director, upon meeting my son, was able to answer his questions, without me having to "interpret." We are beyond thrilled with Dr. Jeff, and my son's progress!
Alicia in Bedford, TX – Aug 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Our 4 year old son goes to see Dr. Marler twice a week due to some speech delays. He is showing quick improvement. The therapy with Dr. Marler is very enriching to both my son and I, involving play and getting the child to participate in a fun way, without making him feel like he's only instructed and tought. Dr. Marler is extremely perceptive and uses his understanding of our child's character, to adjust the therapy in a way that is tat Taylor made for him.
Dallas, TX – Apr 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Marler is an outstanding professional who consistently goes above and beyond to assist our child with his needs. His creative techniques and entertaining sessions keep our middle schooler engaged and always looking forward to his next session. Our child has made such strides with Dr. Marler. He is simply outstanding. Kind, supportive and without question holds the child and family's best interests first and foremost.
Lisa K in Trophy Club, TX – Jan 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
While waiting to get my daughter an appointment at the Scottish Rite Hospital, I opted to have her tested with Dr. Marler. When the TSRHC called to discuss her school and Dr. Marler's testing, which contradicted the school, the representative told me that their was no need to test her again through them. Dr. Marler's evaluation was a "comprehensive evaluation and should be recognized by the school." The rep also stated that she would produce a letter to the school to validate his results.
John Behm in Ft Worth, TX – Oct 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Results orientated professional. Remarkable ability identifying learning obstacles and equipping students and parents with tools to improve. His methods tap into the interests of the student, as well as reinforce school curriculum. We have complete trust in his judgement and continue to see improvements in our sons' development. Would recommend his service to anyone looking to give their student a learning edge.
Richard kaiser in Trophy club Texas – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr Jeff explains everything in a way we understand. We left our first visit feeling confident for the first time in a long time. We drive in from Garland Tx and it is very much worth it!
drflu in Garland, TX – Jul 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
We love Dr. Marler! Within just a few weeks, we seen positive improvements in our 15 year old son's overall communication, grades and study habits. He is so patient and gentle as he interacts with my son. Each week I'm able to watch the sessions via video in a separate room and just watching them work together has given me additional tools and techniques to use at home. Verbal and written feedback is also consistently provided to ensure we're happy with the direction of his therapy.
Kim in Saginaw, TX – May 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Marler has the ability to breakdown what seems to my grandson,vague expectations, into manageable, concrete steps. When he gets the concepts that, to most of his classmates are assumed, you can see his self-confidence rise dramatically
Ann M in Grapevine, TX – Apr 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Marler?

Our goal at ASPIRE Interventions is to help children who learn differently ASPIRE to succeed andto  MENTOR the families who love them. My 18 years as a clinical researcher and practicing speech-language pathologist provided me with the expertise...

• Speech-Language Pathology