Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD

Speech-Language PathologyMaleAge 63

Dr. Marler

ASPIRE Innovative Language Interventions PLLC

3801 William D Tate Ave Grapevine, TX 76051

Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD is a Speech-Language Pathologist in Grapevine, TX. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Marler to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Speech-Language Pathologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Marler treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Marler's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Apraxia
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Auditory Processing Disorders
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Voice Therapy
  • Williams Syndrome

Dr. Marler accepts

Dr. Marler accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

Dr. Marler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marler

Dr. Marler?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (64)
  • Listened & answered questions (64)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (64)
    Our very first meeting, I remember feeling both impressed and reassured at the insight Dr. Marler was able to provide about my son. Though we initially sought out assistance for speech related issues, he also has the unique ability to accurately discern learning differences and needs. Not only is Dr. Marler helping to equip my son, but as a homeschooling parent, his input and guidance has been invaluable to me as I strive to provide a quality, customized education. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Marler, not just for language intervention, but for any parent wanting to better understand their child's learning differences and abilities.
    K. A. – Dec 14, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    We had discovered my daughter is dyslexic and having trouble decoding words. She was struggling with keeping up with her classmates when it came to reading and it was starting to affect her self-confidence. We did a lot of research on what would be the best way to help her and we found Dr. Jeff. Dr. Jeff’s unique approach (Kazou the Service Dog) was extremely helpful in bring my little girl back to her care free self, it made her feel more at ease and retain what he was trying to show her.
    John – Jul 16, 2020
    Thank you for reviewing the services your family...Read More
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Every Monday my son asks, "Is it time to go play with Dr. Jeff and Kazou? I'm ready now!" If you only knew what a great accomplishment this is. My son is smart, but he has such reading problems that school had become the dreaded daily battle. We started working with Dr. Marler before covid-19 and many things had already begun to improve. But now that I have a little more control over how my son's school work is done, he's made such huge gains. He now picks books he wants to "read" to Dr. Marler's service dog, Kazou. He's even writing new instructions for Kazou to learn for the obstacle course. My son's handwriting my still be tough to read, but to see him writing on his own almost makes me cry. Thank you Dr. Marler! Thank you Kazou!!
    Keller mom – Jul 16, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Dr Marler, or "Dr Jeff" as my grandson refers to him, has been instrumental in Maddux's improvement. Dr Marler, recently added Kazou (a service dog) to his practice. Part of Maddux's therapy is to interact with Kazou and give him commands through a series of obstacles. Maddux makes decisions and commits to a plan, wants Kazou to succeed and without realizing it, Maddux is learning to see "the big picture", break it down into "doable" steps, and succeed with Kazou in the final outcome!
    Sandra Boone in Austin, TX – Feb 27, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Dr. Marler has changed our lives. Six months ago our son hated school and did everything he could to get out of going. Thanks to Dr. Marler our son is learning to love school. Not only is he helping our son academically, he is helping our son with his emotional, social, and behavioral issues. Dr. Marler has taken the time to get to know our son to see how he learns so that we can give him the tools to be successful. This is the first therapist my son has enjoyed going to.
    Southlake, TX – Dec 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Dr. Marler with Aspire Interventions began assisting my family 5 years ago. He diagnosed my son with an Expressive Language Disorder and my daughter with Dyslexia. His method of testing, attention to detail, interactive play, and genuine desire to help my children was a great blessing to all of us. 5 years after meeting Dr. Marler, both of my children have tools in place to assist them with their different learning abilities. I am so thankful that Dr. Marler was introduced to our family.
    Carrie Behm in Fort Worth, TX – Apr 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Dr. Mahler is very knowledgeable, insightful, and innovative in his approach. We highly valued his emphasis on creating group/classroom type settings to encourage and address spontaneous language encounters that our child will encounter. That paired with individual sessions was priceless.
    Julie in Southlake – Apr 19, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Thank God for Dr. Jeff....he is a life changer for us. Within a few sessions we could see a huge improvement in our 5 year old son's language & speech. As comprehension improved several of our son's non-preferred tasks have shifted to the other spectrum...what a win!!! Not only Dr. Jeff works on guiding our child but also explains us the purpose of each of his technique and guides us as parents to help our child do better. Dr. Jeff is an amazing professional and we cant thank him enough!!!
    Apr 18, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Dr. Marler is phenomenal at what he does! As a caretaker for one of his clients, I couldn't do my job so well without the tools Dr. Marler has given us. He provides materials, instruction, and excellent modeling for our home schooling program.
    Claire Delgado in Watauga, Tx – Mar 26, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Dr. Jeff has been a Godsend to our son and family. His willingness to tailor a program for our Sethyboyo was immediate and that approach stays just as creative as our son...and that's saying a lot! Here's the best part, his technique works and our boy's receptive and expressive language has never been better. Here's proof Dr Marler's approach works..."we pay out of pocket each month for his expertise, as our medical insurance does not cover Speech therapy." Thank You Dr. Jeff...
    Michael J. Winn in Fort Worth, Texas – Mar 25, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Dr. Marler, works with our autistic Son Seth. Dr. Marler has made a huge difference in our son’s speech and comprehension level. We feel so blessed to have Dr. Marler in our lives. His talent, and professionalism with our son is exactly what Seth needed to get him to the next level, and we know Seth will continue to soar with Dr.Marlers help. Our family totally recommends Dr. Marker if you are looking for a speech therapist that truly will make a difference in your child’s life.
    D’OnnaWinn in Fort Worth, Texas – Mar 24, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Since working with Dr. Jeff, my son's speech has GREATLY improved. My in-laws, although eager to converse with him, have never really understood him. Recently, they had an entire phone conversation! For the first time, they knew what he was saying! (Cue the tears.) Also, a few weeks ago, we went to visit a new school. The school's director, upon meeting my son, was able to answer his questions, without me having to "interpret." We are beyond thrilled with Dr. Jeff, and my son's progress!
    Alicia in Bedford, TX – Aug 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Our 4 year old son goes to see Dr. Marler twice a week due to some speech delays. He is showing quick improvement. The therapy with Dr. Marler is very enriching to both my son and I, involving play and getting the child to participate in a fun way, without making him feel like he's only instructed and tought. Dr. Marler is extremely perceptive and uses his understanding of our child's character, to adjust the therapy in a way that is tat Taylor made for him.
    Dallas, TX – Apr 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Dr. Marler is an outstanding professional who consistently goes above and beyond to assist our child with his needs. His creative techniques and entertaining sessions keep our middle schooler engaged and always looking forward to his next session. Our child has made such strides with Dr. Marler. He is simply outstanding. Kind, supportive and without question holds the child and family's best interests first and foremost.
    Lisa K in Trophy Club, TX – Jan 06, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    While waiting to get my daughter an appointment at the Scottish Rite Hospital, I opted to have her tested with Dr. Marler. When the TSRHC called to discuss her school and Dr. Marler's testing, which contradicted the school, the representative told me that their was no need to test her again through them. Dr. Marler's evaluation was a "comprehensive evaluation and should be recognized by the school." The rep also stated that she would produce a letter to the school to validate his results.
    John Behm in Ft Worth, TX – Oct 25, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Results orientated professional. Remarkable ability identifying learning obstacles and equipping students and parents with tools to improve. His methods tap into the interests of the student, as well as reinforce school curriculum. We have complete trust in his judgement and continue to see improvements in our sons' development. Would recommend his service to anyone looking to give their student a learning edge.
    Richard kaiser in Trophy club Texas – Jul 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Dr Jeff explains everything in a way we understand. We left our first visit feeling confident for the first time in a long time. We drive in from Garland Tx and it is very much worth it!
    drflu in Garland, TX – Jul 12, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    We love Dr. Marler! Within just a few weeks, we seen positive improvements in our 15 year old son's overall communication, grades and study habits. He is so patient and gentle as he interacts with my son. Each week I'm able to watch the sessions via video in a separate room and just watching them work together has given me additional tools and techniques to use at home. Verbal and written feedback is also consistently provided to ensure we're happy with the direction of his therapy.
    Kim in Saginaw, TX – May 24, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
    Dr. Marler has the ability to breakdown what seems to my grandson,vague expectations, into manageable, concrete steps. When he gets the concepts that, to most of his classmates are assumed, you can see his self-confidence rise dramatically
    Ann M in Grapevine, TX – Apr 13, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Marler?

Our goal at ASPIRE Interventions is to help children who learn differently ASPIRE to succeed andto  MENTOR the families who love them. My 18 years...Read more

Do you have a toddler or school-age child with a significant communication challenge? Maybe the negative impact of these challenges has not been adequately...Read more

• Speech-Language Pathology