Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD

63 Reviews
Dr. Marler

ASPIRE Innovative Language Interventions PLLC

3801 William D Tate Ave Ste 400 Grapevine, TX 76051

Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD is a speech-language pathologist in Grapevine, TX and has been practicing for 7 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Medicine in 2012 and specializes in speech-language pathology, hearing & speech therapy, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Marler accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Marler treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Marler's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Apraxia
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Auditory Processing Disorders

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marler

Dr. Marler?
Dr. Marler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD
Dr Marler, or "Dr Jeff" as my grandson refers to him, has been instrumental in Maddux's improvement. Dr Marler, recently added Kazou (a service dog) to his practice. Part of Maddux's therapy is to interact with Kazou and give him commands through a series of obstacles. Maddux makes decisions and commits to a plan, wants Kazou to succeed and without realizing it, Maddux is learning to see "the big picture", break it down into "doable" steps, and succeed with Kazou in the final outcome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Marler has changed our lives. Six months ago our son hated school and did everything he could to get out of going. Thanks to Dr. Marler our son is learning to love school. Not only is he helping our son academically, he is helping our son with his emotional, social, and behavioral issues. Dr. Marler has taken the time to get to know our son to see how he learns so that we can give him the tools to be successful. This is the first therapist my son has enjoyed going to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Oh my gosh! Dr. Marler has made such a difference! Our daughter started high school this year and told us that she wanted to speak better. We'd tried speech therapy when she was younger to help her with her r's, but she hated it. We didn't push it because we thought she'd outgrow it. I found Dr. Marler on Healthgrades and my daughter felt comfortable with him. She's made real progress. Dr. Marler taught her to use an app on her phone to listen to herself practice. She's so much more confident.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Marler with Aspire Interventions began assisting my family 5 years ago. He diagnosed my son with an Expressive Language Disorder and my daughter with Dyslexia. His method of testing, attention to detail, interactive play, and genuine desire to help my children was a great blessing to all of us. 5 years after meeting Dr. Marler, both of my children have tools in place to assist them with their different learning abilities. I am so thankful that Dr. Marler was introduced to our family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Mahler is very knowledgeable, insightful, and innovative in his approach. We highly valued his emphasis on creating group/classroom type settings to encourage and address spontaneous language encounters that our child will encounter. That paired with individual sessions was priceless.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Thank God for Dr. Jeff....he is a life changer for us. Within a few sessions we could see a huge improvement in our 5 year old son's language & speech. As comprehension improved several of our son's non-preferred tasks have shifted to the other spectrum...what a win!!! Not only Dr. Jeff works on guiding our child but also explains us the purpose of each of his technique and guides us as parents to help our child do better. Dr. Jeff is an amazing professional and we cant thank him enough!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Marler is phenomenal at what he does! As a caretaker for one of his clients, I couldn't do my job so well without the tools Dr. Marler has given us. He provides materials, instruction, and excellent modeling for our home schooling program.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Jeff has been a Godsend to our son and family. His willingness to tailor a program for our Sethyboyo was immediate and that approach stays just as creative as our son...and that's saying a lot! Here's the best part, his technique works and our boy's receptive and expressive language has never been better. Here's proof Dr Marler's approach works..."we pay out of pocket each month for his expertise, as our medical insurance does not cover Speech therapy." Thank You Dr. Jeff...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Dr. Marler, works with our autistic Son Seth. Dr. Marler has made a huge difference in our son’s speech and comprehension level. We feel so blessed to have Dr. Marler in our lives. His talent, and professionalism with our son is exactly what Seth needed to get him to the next level, and we know Seth will continue to soar with Dr.Marlers help. Our family totally recommends Dr. Marker if you are looking for a speech therapist that truly will make a difference in your child’s life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?
Since working with Dr. Jeff, my son's speech has GREATLY improved. My in-laws, although eager to converse with him, have never really understood him. Recently, they had an entire phone conversation! For the first time, they knew what he was saying! (Cue the tears.) Also, a few weeks ago, we went to visit a new school. The school's director, upon meeting my son, was able to answer his questions, without me having to "interpret." We are beyond thrilled with Dr. Jeff, and my son's progress!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Marler, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Marler?

Our goal at ASPIRE Interventions is to help children who learn differently ASPIRE to succeed andto  MENTOR the families who love them. My 18 years as a clinical researcher and practicing speech-language pathologist provided me with the expertise...

• Speech-Language Pathology