Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DC

Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DC

Chiropractic  ·

Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DC is a chiropractor in Venice, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

Johnson Medical Center

401 Johnson Ln Ste 101

Venice, FL 34285

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure

• Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
  • Sacroilitis
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Whiplash

I focus my practice on treating patients who are not responding well with conventional treatments including chiropractic, physical therapy, steroidal injections, pain management, and surgery. I utilizes a noninvasive procedure called "Sedative Stretc...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Johnson and staff are excellent, caring and considerate. I was at my wits end with back issues. It was getting to the point I could not even walk. I tried everything over the counter. I had the nerve ablation, I had steroid injections. I tried NSAIDS and nothing worked. I did not want to go to opioids. My husband saw an article about Dr Johnson and his sedative stretching technique. I was totally skeptical. But he pushed me, as I had tried everything else so why not? Dr Johnson was kind and compassionate and explained the entire process to me. I knew I had some work ahead of me. But about 9 months later, I'm walking again, pain free. Bowling, walking my dog, even going to a restaurant is a breeze. I can walk through the grocery store with being in agony. Honestly, I was fearing that I would be in a wheelchair if I didn't do something. This has been life changer for me. They encouraged me through the bumps in the road but so glad I found them!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DC?
My experience with Dr. Johnson and his entire office staff has been excellent. Everyone at the clinic is considerate, caring and attentive to all my needs. My condition was well described and treatments have improved my long time condition considerably. I would highly recommend Johnson Medical Center for any and all chiropractic needs you may have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DC?
After witnessing the almost unbelievable improvement of my wife's range of motion and pain reduction, I decided to see Dr. Johnson about the pain I had in my low back. He conducted a thorough exam and identified the source of my problem. After only two treatments my pain is gone. Dr. Johnson and his staff are incredibly warm and welcoming and are genuinely interested in helping their patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DC?
I have been going to Dr. Jeff for around 10 years and know that he's a compassionate, caring , gentle, and intelligent individual who respects and listens to my concerns! He addresses my concerns immediately and professionally! When I leave the office I feel 100% better every time than when I arrived! I would and have recommended Dr. Jeff to anyone who is in pain and hasn't received relief from other treatment or medications. His treatment have giving me a quality of life. I love him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DC?
Dr. Johnson is a Dream Doctor - all you could wish for rolled into one person. He's skilled, knowledgeable and has multiple techniques to draw upon. Not only was the Stretch Procedure of immense relief for my back and walking, but the adjustments I've had from time to time over the past year (ongoing spinal issues since childhood) have always been targeted and of tremendous help. On top of this, he is a genuinely caring Dr and person, is gifted and totally down to earth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Johnson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

Insurance accepted