Dr. Jeffrey Hill, DC

Dr. Jeffrey Hill, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jeffrey Hill, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Wyomissing, PA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Read his story

904 Penn Ave

Wyomissing, PA 19610

• Capital Blue Cross
  • CoreSource
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hill "The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." Thomas A. Edison Jeffrey L. Hill, D.C. has adopted the vision of Thomas A Edison as his professional creed. It seems so simple, but that's the beauty of chiropractic healing. Natural, conservative chiropractic care is an excellent preventative approach that will lead you to optimum health and help you maintain that quality of health. Chiropractic care promotes overall wellness. The skeletal system is made up of individual parts, and a misalignment, or subluxation of one area could have a devastating effect on other areas. The spine is not merely a stack of bones, but a complex dynamic structure whose proper functioning is vital to the health of the individual. The greatest miracle in nature is the body's ability to heal itself. Chiropractic care may be your first step in discovering the full potential your body has to be its own healer. Mission Statement: To provide efficient objective information and continued care to help a patient get out of pain, restore normal motion and balance to his or her structure and to help the patient maintain this improvement for life, regardless of any obstacles.

This content was provided by Dr. Hill "To provide efficient objective information and continued care to help a patient get out of pain, restore normal motion and balance to his or her structure and to help the patient maintain this improvement for life, regardless of any obstacles.

Results are what you can expect from Dr. Jeffrey L. Hill. Relief from your pain and correction of the cause of your problem, vertebral subluxations. Your health will always come first. Dr. Hill is a 1985 Palmer College of Chiropractic magna cum laude graduate and a Gonstead practitioner, skilled in the latest and most comfortable procedures. He uses the safest and most effective methods possible, in a family setting that will put you at ease. The mission statement stated above describes a program that is needed by all patients to truly reach their maximum physical potential. Wyomissing Chiropractic Center; where dedicated spinal care is a tradition!"

• Chiropractic

Dr. Hill does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Low Back Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• James Madison University
  • Gonstead Clinic Of Chiropractic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1985
  • Gonstead Clinical Studies Society
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Dr. Hill has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hill to family and friends
Dr. Hill's Performance
in Reading, PA |
Dr. Hill is great.  His philosophy is to fix what hurts and let you go on with your life.  I've had back problems for years and have had Chiropractors who stretch out the treatment period to the point where it feels like it has taken over your free time or that its a lifestyle choice.  I don't feel that way with Dr. Hill. I don't feel like I'm being sold a bag of goods I don't need. He has a big heart and interest in making the sick feel better.
in Reading, PA |
been going to Dr. Hill for years and he always makes me feel better (tend to get re occuring sciatic problems)
in Sinking Spring, PA |
When I first visited with Dr. Hill I was in so much pain I thought I would never be the same again. After just two months, I am down to every visiting every two weeks and feeling back to normal. My goal is once a month, which I plan to continue indefinitely. I would highly recommend Dr. Hill as your chiropractor.
He's the best!
in Wyomissing, PA |
Dr. Hill is very flexible and accommodating when I call for a same day appointment, which happens regularly.
When I first starting going to Dr. Hill I could barely move my neck. Now the pain is gone and I have full range of motion. He is extremely knowledgable and professional and helps me to understand and take better care of myself. His scheduling is fantastic! I never ever have to wait in his office which is very important for me.
in Blandon, PA |
I was suffering with a herniated disc for a year and did not want to have surgery. Dr. Hill was able to relieve my symptoms and has kept me in check for 7 years now. I would highly recommend him.
Dr Hill has been assisting me for over 13 years and keeping me in the right track in helping me with my Chiropractic needs.
in Zion Grove, PA |
Although I have to travel a long distance, The care given by Dr. Hill is well worth the trip. He uses the Gonstead technique, which, in my opinion is the only truly effective chiropractic method for spinal care. I have and will continue to highly recommend him to anyone needing help.
in Reading, PA |
We are always happy with the way we are treated when we have appointments with Dr. Hill.
in Reading, PA |
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Dr. Hill. He has rid me of my pain. I am so happy I found him.
in Reading, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hill's for about 10 years and he has never failed to be courteous yet friendly and always professional. I have always had great results with his hands-on only treatment and, as I am riddled with arthritis, it is amazing how well I feel for days and even weeks after a treatment by Dr. Hill. I would recommend Dr. Hill to anyone who needs the best in chiropractic treatment. Also, he leaves the need for continuing treatment up to you!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Hill, DC?
Are you Dr. Hill?