Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW

Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW

Social WorkMaleAge 40

New Patient

Current Patient

Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW is a Social Worker in Somerdale, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities Jefferson Stratford Hospital and Jefferson Stratford Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jeffrey Hanna to book an appointment.

Family Health Services Somerdale

New Patient?
Family Health Services Somerdale1200 S White Horse Pike Ste 1 Somerdale, NJ 8083

Family Health Services Washington Township

New Patient?
Family Health Services Washington Township445 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd Ste A Sewell, NJ 8080

"I use multiple therapeutic techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing; while using strength based and humanistic approaches to treatment. I place an..."

- Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Good Nurse Communication Patients said they had good communication with nurses. See hospitals

Jeffrey Hanna's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jeffrey Hanna

Jeffrey Hanna

Dr. Hanna is an extremely patient and compassionate therapist who challenges his clients intellectually, spiritually and emotionally while providing a safe and professional environment. I am extremely grateful for his work and for all of the help while I was really struggling. Thank you for all that you do, Dr. Hanna!
JW – Jun 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW?
I have been to a few mental health professionals over the years and in my view none can compare to Jeffrey Hanna. I have been a patient of his for a few years and can be quite rigid about things at times , however Jeffrey has helped me immensely with faulty beliefs and his no nonsense and laid back demeanor is exactly what I appreciate most about his style of therapy! Jeff will help get to the root of the issue and provide a safe space to release and heal emotions that can be painful to process.
Oaklyn , NJ – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW?
One of the biggest struggles in seeking mental health help is finding a therapist that you can connect with and level with. I'm a stubborn S.O.B., so I knew that I needed someone that would call me out on my BS and make me tackle some of the things I was really great at avoiding. Over a year later and I'm doing amazing. Taking care of yourself means your mental health too, don't let it slip, and find yourself a great therapist like I did.
Ryan in Audubon, NJ – Jun 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW?
One of the most amazing individuals I have ever met. He has changed my life immensely, I owe a great deal of where I am in my life and with my inner self though the work and techniques that he has instilled in me. Thank you Jeff....
Mark in NJ – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW?

How was your experience with Jeffrey Hanna?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Jeffrey Hanna treats your condition or procedure

Jeffrey Hanna accepts

Jeffrey Hanna accepts the following insurance:

Select
Magellan Health Services HMO
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

I use multiple therapeutic techniques including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, and Motivational Interviewing; while using...Read more

• Social Work

Widener
Rutgers Graduate School

• ACSW, 2011

How can I make an appointment with Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 553-5325, and for other questions, call (856) 557-5555.

Is Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW accepting new patients?

Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Jeffrey Hanna's profile to make an appointment.

Does Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Jeffrey Hanna accepts your insurance.

Where is Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW's office located?

Jeffrey Hanna's office is located at 1200 S White Horse Pike Ste 1, Somerdale, NJ 8083. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Jeffrey Hanna, LCSW offer telehealth services?

Jeffrey Hanna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

Jeffrey Hanna is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Jefferson Stratford Hospital

Stratford, NJ

70% Patient Experience Rating, 1% higher than the national average

1 Award Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

Jefferson Stratford Hospital

Stratford, NJ

70% Patient Experience Rating, 1% higher than the national average

1 Award Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)