Jeffrey Hampton, FNP

Jeffrey Hampton, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Jeffrey Hampton, FNP is a nurse practitioner in Halls, TN and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from St Louis University in 2007 and specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), diabetes medicine, and more.Read his story

201 S Front St

Halls, TN 38040

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

Learn about Jeffrey Hampton

Jeffrey Hampton's bio

This content was provided by Jeffrey Hampton "I have been in nursing since 1996, working in different ICU / ER environments. My experience has been to work in intensive areas and work very independently with patients, families and Doctors to help provide care in critical areas. I decided to go into nursing after working as an orderly in the ER and seeing how "real life" plays out in events that we have no control, and watching some people do a minimal effort, in order to help others. I felt I could treat people as God ask of us, Treat as you want to be treated... I developed a great compassion to help others. My experience sets me apart, I had 9-10 years of experience in high level ICU environments as well as worked in all areas of the hospital. I see this as a life journey, getting to know my patients and being able to be apart of each chapter of there life. I studied at Dyersburg State to get my RN, then at University Of TN at Martin for my BSN, and on to St. Louis University to receive my Masters in Nursing. My personal interests are my family, and playing drums as worship ministry. I enjoy our time as family and hanging out the them to do whatever. But I also play drums for church and any other worship event I can be apart of to play. Worship music is very powerful and I enjoy being part of a team."

This content was provided by Jeffrey Hampton "My approach is first listening and assessing then reason they have come to seek care.  Weather it is a simple complaint or they have a list of problems to deal with, I make an effort to hear their story.  Evaluate the most critical / prioritize the issues needing dealt with first, then coming up with a plan of care that involves the patient making some decision about their care.  I want to know they understand and agree with my definition of their complaint.  Pt's are much more in tune with means of asking questions and researching on the internet, to see what are the possible problems, so they ask you about other possible causes, and I want to investigate that with them and show why it may or may not be the right diagnosis.  I also believe that self management is very important for the success of a plan of care. The patient needs to know the diagnosis, how to prevent it, how to start early treatment so maybe than avoid coming to office or going to hospital.

I am a big believer in patients having education and the power to make decisions about their healthcare. No matter what level of education, or degree.  It is our job as providers to make sure we are connecting in a way that they can understand the disease and possible solutions."

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Allergy & Asthma
  • Diabetes Medicine
  • Physician Office Based Medical Coding

Jeffrey Hampton does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ingrown Toenail Removal
  • Physical Exams for Sports, School and Summer Camp
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Soft Tissue Injections
  • Suture Uncomplicated Lacerations
  • Well Woman Health Examination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • St Louis University
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • St Louis University
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Jeffrey Hampton has no awards or honors listed.

Jeffrey Hampton has no media or publications listed.

Jeffrey Hampton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jeffrey Hampton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jeffrey Hampton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jeffrey Hampton to family and friends
5 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Jeffrey Hampton's Performance

Jeffrey Hampton Says:
"

Thank you for taking the time to review our service.  We desire to meet your expectations.  It is always good to hear that we have done a great job, however we can't improve if we do not know what we need to change in order for you to have a great visit with good outcomes.  Please go to our website or go to DoctorBase and visit our page to make appointments and review our services. We will make efforts to meet your

...

He is great! He ran test needed and found out what was the root of my issue, he didn't just give medication and call it a day. He listens to me and makes educated diagnoses. His nurse and lab technician are also and equally amazing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Jeffrey Hampton?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)