Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC

Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC is a chiropractor in American Fork, UT and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus in 2015 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

33 N 470 W

American Fork, UT 84003

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Forest treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Forest?
Dr. Forest's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC
RecentMost Helpful
For several years I took high-dose Oxycodone & Dilaudid for chronic severe pain from a an accident. I was taking between 95-115 MG a day. It killed the pain but also had me walking around at about 70% function. Dr. Jeff mitigated the pain through a series of fine-tuned spinal corrections. A month later I was down to 25 MG of Oxycodone a day & no more Dilaudid. He's working to get me to zero. I'm out of the occasional fog and functioning at 100% again. Best doctor ever/6 stars. Thomas S.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC?
I had a great experience at doctor Forests office! I got into a car accident and Dr. Forest was super helpful and very knowledgeable. He worked on my back and neck totally relaxing my muscles and helping me recover. I highly recommend him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC?
Dr. Forest was a last resort from an accident I was in. I was prescribed Oxycodone for severe chronic back & leg pain by M.D.s & surgeons. Regular Chiro's did not help either. I needed to permanently eliminate the the pain, not cover it up. Dr. Forest' custom treatment was able to slowly reduce my dependence on the Oxy. At its peak I was consuming 110MG a day. Dr. Forest got me down to 30MG a day within a month. My daily function is back to normal. Best doctor ever!! T. Swartz, Alpine, Ut.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC?
I am an L.M.T. and tend to throw my hips out of alignment often. He was very proffessional and kind and truly cared about giving me back my structural integrity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC?
Dr. Forest was very thorough and explained what he found was causing my pain. It was nice that a doctor finally listened to my concerns and answered my questions. I have suffered for years from severe migraines and neck/back/knee pain which medical doctors, physical therapists, and other chiropractors never really helped. The sound wave adjustments he does to the upper neck are amazing and after the first treatment 95% of the ALL pain was gone. I feel better at 45 than I did at 25! AMAZING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Forest?