Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC

Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in American Fork, UT. He is 32 years old and has been practicing for 2 years.

33 N 470 W

American Fork, UT 84003

Learn about Dr. Forest

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation

Dr. Forest does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• Utah State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2012
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2015
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Forest has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Forest has no media or publications listed.

• Swedish

Dr. Forest does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Forest and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Forest's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Forest to family and friends
Dr. Forest's Performance
in Alpine, UT |
For several years I took high-dose Oxycodone & Dilaudid for chronic severe pain from a an accident. I was taking between 95-115 MG a day. It killed the pain but also had me walking around at about 70% function. Dr. Jeff mitigated the pain through a series of fine-tuned spinal corrections. A month later I was down to 25 MG of Oxycodone a day & no more Dilaudid. He's working to get me to zero. I'm out of the occasional fog and functioning at 100% again. Best doctor ever/6 stars. Thomas S.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I had a great experience at doctor Forests office! I got into a car accident and Dr. Forest was super helpful and very knowledgeable. He worked on my back and neck totally relaxing my muscles and helping me recover. I highly recommend him!!
in Alpine, UT |
Dr. Forest was a last resort from an accident I was in. I was prescribed Oxycodone for severe chronic back & leg pain by M.D.s & surgeons. Regular Chiro's did not help either. I needed to permanently eliminate the the pain, not cover it up. Dr. Forest' custom treatment was able to slowly reduce my dependence on the Oxy. At its peak I was consuming 110MG a day. Dr. Forest got me down to 30MG a day within a month. My daily function is back to normal. Best doctor ever!! T. Swartz, Alpine, Ut.
in Lehi, Ut |
I am an L.M.T. and tend to throw my hips out of alignment often. He was very proffessional and kind and truly cared about giving me back my structural integrity.
in Pleasant Grove, UT |
Dr. Forest was very thorough and explained what he found was causing my pain. It was nice that a doctor finally listened to my concerns and answered my questions. I have suffered for years from severe migraines and neck/back/knee pain which medical doctors, physical therapists, and other chiropractors never really helped. The sound wave adjustments he does to the upper neck are amazing and after the first treatment 95% of the ALL pain was gone. I feel better at 45 than I did at 25! AMAZING!
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Forest, DC?
Are you Dr. Forest?