Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC

Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC

Chiropractic Sports Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC is a chiropractic sports medicine provider who practices in Plano, TX. He has been practicing for 12 years. Read his story

3060 Communications Pkwy Ste 104

Plano, TX 75093

Learn about Dr. Eidsvig

Dr. Eidsvig's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Eidsvig "A Dallas native, Dr. Jeff Eidsvig attended Texas State University for his undergraduate studies and went on to receive his Chiropractic degree from Parker University in 2005. After graduating, he spent the next two plus years working alongside top Chiropractors and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialists garnering a better understanding of diagnosis and treatment for musculoskeletal disorders and conditions. Dr. Eidsvig has been practicing independently since 2007, focusing on treating musculoskeletal sports and spinal related injuries and conditions. His unique approach comes from years of advanced, specialized training with top musculoskeletal specialists in Boston, Massachusetts, where he has and continues to, study state-of-the-art patented, biomechanical, functional assessment, diagnosis, and treatment. Dr. Eidsvig is an Integrative Diagnosis Certified Provider, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Certified Provider, and TItleist Certified Golf Instructor. "

This content was provided by Dr. Eidsvig "Dr. Eidsvig's mission is to provide the highest quality, individualized treatment yielding the most effective results utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, such as Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. His practice treats all ages and lifestyles from active kids and adults to professional athletes including: MLB, PGA Tour, NFL, NHL, NBA, and NCAA Big 12 Conference, Olympic Elite/Level Gymnasts, professional dancers, IronMan® triathletes, Equestrian riders, and Marathon runners."

• Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Hyperbaric Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic
  • Sports Rehabilitation Medicine

Dr. Eidsvig does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Whiplash

• Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed 2005

Dr. Eidsvig has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Eidsvig has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eidsvig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eidsvig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eidsvig's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eidsvig to family and friends
Dr. Eidsvig's Performance
in Garland, TX |
Dr. Jeff is cool! I was referred by a friend, who spoke very highly of his services. I had a small tear in my rotator cuff in my shoulder, and was back to work after the first visit! I continued to see Dr. Eidsvig on a regular basis until I felt 99% better, about four visits. I saw Dr. Jeff Eidsvig a month later for a follow up visit. My shoulder was fine, my problem was in my back. Dr. Jeff fixed that too! I recommend to anyone who has muscle, tendon, or joint pain to go see Dr. Jeff!
in Dallas, Texas |
Dr. Eidsvig is a real quality of life saver. An athlete in my 20s and now in my early 30s, I work as a digital marketing leader. This makes for a lot of desk time such that my biological age didn't seem to match my chronological age. Extreme neck pain affected my day from wake up to turn down. This came with frequent and strong migraines, immobility, and degradation to my quality of life. Dr. Eidsvig is very unique. He doesn't just mask problems, his treatments provide permanent relief.
in Carrollton, TX |
I have had awful shoulder and hip pain for years. I wish I knew about Dr. Eidsvig before I spent a ton of money at traditional chiropractors. After just two visits, (for each area of pain), I experienced 50% improvement in mobility and pain reduction. After one or two visits a week over the past couple of months, I have no more pain in my hip and I'm able to do all the exercises at the gym without pain and with full range of motion. My shoulders are just a couple visits away from being 100%
in The Colony, TX |
A friend of mine had excellent results with Dr. Eidsvig, so I made an appointment. He immediately diagnosed the true problem, which was scar tissue/adhesion built up over time that was causing significant discomfort. On the first visit, he targeted the treatment area and I experienced significant improvement. I continued visits over 4-5 weeks with every treatment further alleviating the condition and discomfort. I am now completely back to normal and I am more active than ever.
in Wylie, TX |
Dr. Eidsvig is an incredible and rare to find. His staff they are very friendly and professional. After I pulled my hamstring I began to have extreme pain on my lower back and sciatic nerve. He took his time asking a few questions and after some simple test he was able to pinpoint exactly where the root problem was. He was great at helping me understand which nerves and muscles were causing my pain and after 3 sessions I was back to normal, truly amazing. Highly recommend him to fam & friends.
in McKinney, TX |
Dr. Jeff is amazing. He takes his time, asks detailed questions, puts you through simple tests and then explains your issues with language and diagrams everyone can follow. He's helped me and my entire family for years. I cannot say enough about good things about him and his approach to helping his patients. Also, you'll love his staff! Very friendly and helpful. I've recommended many friends and family members to him and will continue to do so.
in Dallas, TX |
After suffering with intense back injuries and chronic pain for 6+ years, I felt as thought I was out of options. I visited multiple sports medicine doctors, chiropractors, had MRI's, x-rays, the works and could never find a solution. Dr. Eidsvig isolated my issues within the first 2 visits; he explained their causes and course of treatment. Over the next 7 visits Dr. Eidsvig relieved tension and scar tissue from my hips, back and neck. I have not felt this good in years and am BEYOND thankful!
in Plano, TX |
After being rear ended in a car accident, I went to a surgeon. All he did was read the MRI and X-Ray results to determined that the only fix was to fuse my spine. Really! After a few months of getting nowhere, the physical therapist finally recommended Dr. Eidsvig. He spent 30 minutes examining my neck and diagnosed the real issue, a buildup of scar tissue from the injury, and that he could fix it. Well he did fix it and earned a new name... “Miracle Man”
in Frisco, TX |
Dr. Eidsvig is simply the best! Very innovative in his healing practices.
in Little Elm, TX |
Dr. Eidsvig is an incredible doctor who takes the time to explain why you are having the issues you are having and how each treatment will help to alleviate the pain. I highly recommend him and I have already referred multiple people to see him.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Eidsvig is truly a rare find. He KNOWS the human body and how all the muscles, tendons and ligaments are interconnected. What hurts in one spot is quite often the result of something further up/down the line. Dr. Eidsvig is not only incredibly skilled at pinpointing the root cause of the pain, but also able to effectively treat the root cause in just a couple visits. He doesn't medicate you or expect to treat you every week for the rest of your life--finds the root cause and treats it!
in Plano, TX |
After a near fatal cycling accident, I was left stiff, sore, and with limited mobility in my back and legs. Dr. Edsvig worked on the scar tissue in my lower back and sciatic nerve. When I started with Dr. Edsvig I could hardly bend over, now I can put my knuckles on the floor. Surgeons told me I would never be pain free or run or ride a bike again, but dr. Edsvig treated me like an athlete and now Thanks to Dr. Edsvig, I am well on my way to getting my quality of life completely back
in Plano, TX |
I told Dr. Eidsvig's staff as I was leaving my last appointment that he is a miracle worker. He deals with the source of the pain and there is immediate relief which gets better and better with each treatment. I'm not one to post online, but Dr. Eidsvig is truly amazing and has helped me tremendously, so I want to acknowledge him and recommend him to the highest degree.
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Eidsvig is unlike any chiropractor I have ever met - he truly takes the time to evaluate what you need and his technique is extremely effective! I had extreme pain in my left knee and lack of motion due to scar tissue in the joint. After several sessions, I gained A LOT of motion and decreased the pain significantly!! I highly recommend him if you are looking for results!
in McKinney, TX |
Dr. Eidsvig is excellent. I could barely walk when I began treatment. He is excellent and I have referred many of my friends to him.
in Plano, TX |
Excellent care! Super knowledgable, not the traditional twist & crack type adjustment.
Have you seen Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Are you Dr. Eidsvig?