Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC
Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Portsmouth, NH.

Center for Functional Medicine & Wellbeing

875 Greenland Rd

Portsmouth, NH 03801

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts

Learn about Dr. Donatello

• Chiropractic

Dr. Donatello does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

Education data for Dr. Donatello is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Donatello has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Donatello has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Donatello does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Donatello and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Donatello's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Donatello to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Donatello's Performance
in Cape Neddick, ME |
I've been going to see DR. Jeff for over 6 years. He did some traction for my neck with amazing results! Now I just go in for an adjustment when needed. Always friendly and professional staff. Always see new equipment and products. I would highly recommend DR Jeff to anyone!!!
in Portsmouth, NH |
Dr. Donatello is one of the finest and most talented chiropractors I have ever met His knowledge and expertise is The gold standard
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr. Donatello is a phenomenal chiropractor and one of the world's most knowledgeable experts in functional diagnostic medicine. I have referred numerous patients to him - to which he was able to help each and every single one of them. VERY highly recommended!
in Dover, NH |
I would recommend Dr. Donatello to anyone looking wonderful chiropractor. He’s thorough & really looks at how the the whole structure of the body work together rather than isolating one part, or concentrating on where you feel the pain. He is extremely athletic himself and I believe that this adds to his compassion & understanding of his patients aches and pains. He is engaging with his clients and make you feel 100% comfortable at the get go. I highly recommend his services.
in maine |
We need more doctors like Dr. Donatello! He partners with you to develop a wellness plan that treats the root of the problem, not just the symptoms. He is willing to spend extended time with you to listen to your health concerns and systematically begins a treatment plan leading you to wellness. The Medical Assistance are fabulous. Cheerful, caring and very helpful. He believes in developing relationships with his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Donatello as your Functional Medicine & Wellbeing
Portsmouth, NH |
Great doctor! Helped me with ALL of my concerns and I feel wonderful! Recommend him to anyone who would like to get better with something other than drugs and traditional service!
Portsmouth, NH |
Great experience with Dr. Donatello. He truly cares about helping us. My neuropathy is greatly improved and I'm a much happier person thanks to Dr. Donatello and his staff. Always a pleasant experience. Their new office is very welcoming.
Dr. Donatello is one of those few doctors who really gets it. Health care is about actually improving a patient's health. Instead of taking the easy road and prescribing medications Dr. Donatello focuses on getting to the cause of a person's problem. He is truly one of the best health care doctors I have ever met.
in Williamsburg, Va |
Dr. Donatello has taught me more about functional medicine than just about any doctor I have met. His understanding of physiology and how to heal a body is exceptional.
in South Berwick ME |
My family and I have all seen Dr. Donatello for one reason or another. Always a great atmosphere to walk into, friendly staff ready to help you. Dr. Donatello is always taking the time to respond to all your needs and questions I would definitely recommend him.
in HAMPTON, NH |
Dr. Donatello has always provided excellent care for me. He is knowledgeable with a warm engaging personality and he is an excellent listener. Dr. Donatello continually integrates top areas of health care into his practice.
in Hampton, NH |
Jeff is an honest Dr. that has the clients best interest in mind. He is against big Pharma, which to me is refreshing to see someone whos not in their back pocket!
in North Billerica, MA |
I went to Dr. Donatello after abdominal surgery left my digestive track in turmoil. Rather than just prescribe a probiotic he enrolled me in a 6-week comprehensive program that addressed several factors leading to my discomfort. I'm 5 weeks in and while the weight is coming off, I feel even better.
Long time patient. Our entire family sees Dr. Donatello for continued good health. Both our boys play football and hockey so their needs sometimes are acute. There's always time in Jeff's schedule for the care of our kids.
I've struggled with thyroid disease for years. Dr. Jeff's approach was unlike any doctor I'd been treated by in the past. He looked at the root cause and didn't just bandaid my issue. I've now been healthy for two years and his constant and consistent care is what is keeping me on track to live a long and healthy life.
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?
Are you Dr. Donatello?