Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Donatello

Center for Functional Medicine & Wellbeing

875 Greenland Rd Portsmouth, NH 03801

Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC is a chiropractor in Portsmouth, NH. He specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Donatello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Donatello

3.7

Dr. Donatello?
Dr. Donatello's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC
I've been going to see DR. Jeff for over 6 years. He did some traction for my neck with amazing results! Now I just go in for an adjustment when needed. Always friendly and professional staff. Always see new equipment and products. I would highly recommend DR Jeff to anyone!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?
Dr. Donatello is one of the finest and most talented chiropractors I have ever met His knowledge and expertise is The gold standard
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?
Dr. Donatello is a phenomenal chiropractor and one of the world's most knowledgeable experts in functional diagnostic medicine. I have referred numerous patients to him - to which he was able to help each and every single one of them. VERY highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?
I would recommend Dr. Donatello to anyone looking wonderful chiropractor. He’s thorough & really looks at how the the whole structure of the body work together rather than isolating one part, or concentrating on where you feel the pain. He is extremely athletic himself and I believe that this adds to his compassion & understanding of his patients aches and pains. He is engaging with his clients and make you feel 100% comfortable at the get go. I highly recommend his services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?
We need more doctors like Dr. Donatello! He partners with you to develop a wellness plan that treats the root of the problem, not just the symptoms. He is willing to spend extended time with you to listen to your health concerns and systematically begins a treatment plan leading you to wellness. The Medical Assistance are fabulous. Cheerful, caring and very helpful. He believes in developing relationships with his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Donatello as your Functional Medicine & Wellbeing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?
Great doctor! Helped me with ALL of my concerns and I feel wonderful! Recommend him to anyone who would like to get better with something other than drugs and traditional service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?
Great experience with Dr. Donatello. He truly cares about helping us. My neuropathy is greatly improved and I'm a much happier person thanks to Dr. Donatello and his staff. Always a pleasant experience. Their new office is very welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?
Dr. Donatello is one of those few doctors who really gets it. Health care is about actually improving a patient's health. Instead of taking the easy road and prescribing medications Dr. Donatello focuses on getting to the cause of a person's problem. He is truly one of the best health care doctors I have ever met.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?
Dr. Donatello has taught me more about functional medicine than just about any doctor I have met. His understanding of physiology and how to heal a body is exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?
My family and I have all seen Dr. Donatello for one reason or another. Always a great atmosphere to walk into, friendly staff ready to help you. Dr. Donatello is always taking the time to respond to all your needs and questions I would definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Donatello, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Donatello?

• Chiropractic

Dr. Donatello accepts

Dr. Donatello accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care