Dr. Jeffrey Clark, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Clark

Clark Chiropractic Clinic

10011 Maple St Omaha, NE 68134

Dr. Jeffrey Clark, DC is a chiropractor in Omaha, NE and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 1981 and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Clark accepts

Dr. Clark accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health and Life Insurance Co HMO
Oregon Dental Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check if Dr. Clark treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Clark, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Clark Chiropractic is one of the best chiropractic clinics in Omaha! Not only is the facility always clean but the staff there is so welcoming! Dr. Clark is amazing, he genuinely cares about your health and well-being!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Clark, DC?
Amazing Chiropractor! Dr. Clark takes the time to truly listen to me as a patient and provide the best possible care. He is very knowledgeable, honest and trustworthy. Very friendly staff provides excellent service! I am always able to get an appointment when I need one and am usually in and out of the office within 10 minutes! I have discomfort due to my profession as a Cosmetologist and am already experiencing positive results. Will definitely recommend Dr. Clark. Best Chiropractor in Omaha!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Clark, DC?
When I went to Dr. Clark, I had been in pain for several years with only minimal results from steroid shots. I had essentially given, walked with a cane and thought I would never enjoy my garden or fishing again. The first visit, I thought what a waste. That was in the morning. By noon, I thought - WOW! I feel better. So, I went back the next day. And, within three months, I was not needing a cane and enjoying my garden. I recommend everyone who complains of pain to schedule a consultation
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Clark, DC?
I recently fell down the stairs and could not walk or stand. I was taken in an ambulance to the emergency room and found that I had bruised my deep tissue. They suggested ibuprofen and ice and I left still barely able to walk. I called Clark Chiropractic, explained what happened, and they got me in that morning. Dr. Clark took X-rays and was able to explain everything going on with my back in a very understandable manner. I was able to walk normal after my first visit and after just a few visits
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Clark, DC?
Dr. Clark and his staff are very professional go out of their way especially in times of need. They are friendly and caring and I would recommend them to anyone who is in need of chiropractic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Clark, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Clark?

• Chiropractic