Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT

Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT

Physical Therapy  ·
Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT is a physical therapist in Malvern, PA and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Widener University in 1998 and specializes in physical therapy, rehabilitation, and more.

365 Lancaster Ave Ste 4

Malvern, PA 19355

• Amerihealth
  • Golden Rule

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Chiappa treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Chiappa?
Dr. Chiappa's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
This was the second time I went to Synergy for Physical Therapy in 5 years and I am glad to say it has only gotten better. Jeff and Craig were great as well as all of the other supporting staff. It is a very comfortable place to rehab and very flexible with my schedule. Highly recommend Synergy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
I have received treatment from Jeff and the Synergy staff for many different orthopedic issues over the years and have had great experiences working with them. They are very knowledgeable and accommodating. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, but focused. I highly recommend Synergy for those in need of physical therapy and rehabilitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
With Jeff leading the staff, everyone is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jeff Chiappa for many years. His expertise treating my health issues has been outstanding, especially treating me before and after a knee replacement. I have referred many friends to him and everyone has praised his professionalism and dedication to the healing process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
I went to Synergy last year (shoulder injury), and was treated so well that I immediately knew where to go upon injuring my foot in January. I didn't even go to the doctor - just made a beeline for Jeff and Craig. Once again - they did a great job with the diagnosis and PT to get me back in action. Highly recommend these guys - thank you for all of your help!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Synergy Physical Therapy is a great place for PT. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Jeff and Craig do a fantastic job. My recovery was quick and I continue to do the exercises Craig provided for my lower back. After 15 months, I have not had any recurrences. Before going to Synergy, I had 2 significant events within 8 months of each other. I highly recommend Synergy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Excellent therapist. I had an acute knee and shoulder injury, and Jeff did a great job of assessing my injury, and getting me back on course to full use. I was very impressed with his knowledge and skill. His office is very comfortable, and I quickly felt like part of the family. I am also a physician, and refer many patients to Synergy. They all come back very happy!
Absolutely the best!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Very professional atmosphere. They were very thorough with their initial exam and knew right form then what they needed to concentrate on to get me back in action. Also they are sports knowledgeable which helps with sports injuries and also with some entertaining sports facts current and historical. So not only do you get rehab but also get some great discussions on sports related news. I highly recommend this group for any physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
I when to Synergy following knee replacement surgery and was very pleased with the treatment that I received. Jeff and the rest of the staff were courteous, pleasant and efficient at all times. My surgeon was able to tell me that I could end the sessions sooner than expected as a result of my treatment from Jeff and his staff. I have already recommended Synergy to several people and they have also been very pleased with their results. If you need PT, Jeff is one of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. I will definitely be going back if I need physical therapy again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
I've gone to Synergy for a couple of injuries. Jeff is friendly and knowledgeable. He and his team are always a pleasure to work with.
Great experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Jeff has been my personal therapist for over 20 years. He and his staff have been providing therapy fora knee problem, most recently post surgically for a full right knee replacement. My rehabilitation process was completed nearly two weeks ahead of schedule due to Jeff and his staff's professional care. His practice office and staff, beyond my clinical care, is friendly and enjoyable to visit. They made a difficult process fun.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Excellent place for therapy that is made specific for each person and their situation. The atmosphere makes going a fun experience. Highly recommend Synergy for physical therapy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
By far the best physical therapist I have ever worked with. His qualifications, expertise and service are unmatched. He made me realize that I've never had a good PT before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Went to Dr. JC for knee and back pain. Although active, I have the bone and joint deterioration that affects most old guys. He knows his business well - the in-house exercises, treatments, and at-home stretches keep me vertical and can bike and hike without the pain. Jeff, Craig, and their staff are helpful, friendly, and professional. It was easy to make convenient, flexible appointments (no pun intended). Recommend Synergy without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Jeff and Craig are simply outstanding. In the last 3 years I have had both hips replaced, and foot problems. I had worked with Jeff several years ago, before he had opened his own practice. And when I needed PT I went to where he used to work, and asked where he was. Someone told me he had gone out on his own, so I tracked him down when I needed PT again. Each time you visit, you get personalized attention, questions all answered. It's such a fun atmosphere that I actually enjoy going.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Jeff, Craig and the whole team are excellent, very professional, super friendly and know what they are doing. What makes Synergy PT stand out is their approach -it is "hands-on" - they don't give you a piece of paper with exercises to do on your own, they guide and help you do them EACH time you are in their practice. The PT program is individualized to the patient. I made great progress with them and they made the whole process very enjoyable. I love this place! Thank you Jeff and team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Yes, I would suggest visiting with Dr. Chiappa for PT needs. His location is easy to find, good parking lot with restaurants adjacent. The interior is inviting, clean, no loud music and well set up. Do ask questions -- he is willing to answer. The staff is friendly and ready to help. The atmosphere is loose with talk of sports, current events and local happenings. He can help you get back to normal with therapy and take home exercises.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Chiappa?

Insurance accepted