Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT

Physical Therapy •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Chiappa

Synergy Sports and Orthopedics

365 Lancaster Ave Ste 4 Malvern, PA 19355

Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT is a Physical Therapist in Malvern, PA and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Widener University medical school in 1998. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Chiappa to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Malvern

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Chiappa accepts

Dr. Chiappa accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Capital Blue Cross
Coventry Health Care
Golden Rule
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Chiappa treats your condition or procedure

• Rehabilitation Therapy
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Spine Physical Therapy

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT...

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Chiappa's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chiappa

Dr. Chiappa?
Dr. Chiappa and his excellent staff helped me get back on my feet following a leg injury. They provide a high level of personal attention and professional care in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. I highly recommend!
Carol Owens – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
My first visit with Jeff was to diagnose and treat a rotator cuff injury, and my experience was so positive that I recommended multiple other people, including my wife, who had the same positive experience. Jeff is very knowledgeable and experienced and it was obvious I was in good hands with someone who could help me recover and get back in action as soon as possible. I can’t recommend him highly enough, and have subsequently gone back to him for recoveries for my foot and ankle.
Kevin Hurst – Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Dr Chiappa treated my shoulder following diagnosis of torn rotator cuff and has been very helpful in helping me avoid surgery at this time. Great treatment and exercises that I have continued to practice.
Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Never waited to be treated.Dr. fully explained what he was going to do. His care helped me and at end,explained what to do at YMCA
Andy Talone – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Have been to see Dr Chiappa several times for back and shoulder issues. Each time Jeff and his staff made me whole again. The quality of care and the staff is excellent, more importantly they resolve your issues in a reasonable time.
J.Stelluto – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
I am a RN who lives an active and busy life that resulted in needing PT. Jeff is very knowledgable and prescribes a treatment plan that is individualized. The office is very accommodating to patients’ schedules. I appreciated the personal attention and the “ hands on” aspect of the treatment . The staff are wonderful and it is a very positive place to rehabilitate. I have referred co workers and friends to this practice
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
I had a great experience at Synergy Therapy after my ankle surgery. Jeff is kind and knowledgeable and always re-evaluated my treatment plan as I got stronger. I would highly recommend Jeff and Craig at Synergy.
Feb 11, 2020
Great Dr,Saved my Sholder Well experienced team Always pleasant Thanks,Dr Jeff
Al – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Excellent staff and facility. Highly recommended, as our entire family has utilized for rehabilitation and sports related injuries.
Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Jeff and his assistants provided knowledgeable and excellent treatment
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Dr. Chiappa and his team at Synergy have successfully helped me recover from two significant accident injuries/surgeries, as well as a recent injury complication, six years later. Both times I have been able to return to active exercise: run, cycle, walk. I knew Jeff from his earlier practices at Bryn Mawr Rehab and Drs. Ruggiero. Based on his excellent and up-to/date expertise, empathy, forthrightness, and sense of humor (helps promote healing!), I trusted him and his team with the most serious injuries of my life. He and Synergy are the best!
Kim deVry Klipstein – Dec 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Jeff and Synergy are great — Jeff offers highly specialized and personal attention in an environment that actually makes therapy fun and engaging. I highly recommend Jeff.
Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
I had an ankle issue my senior year and Dr. Chiappa was extremely helpful! He also knows that I am interested in PT/OT and offered for me to come and shadow! Great experience!!
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
This was the second time I went to Synergy for Physical Therapy in 5 years and I am glad to say it has only gotten better. Jeff and Craig were great as well as all of the other supporting staff. It is a very comfortable place to rehab and very flexible with my schedule. Highly recommend Synergy.
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
I have received treatment from Jeff and the Synergy staff for many different orthopedic issues over the years and have had great experiences working with them. They are very knowledgeable and accommodating. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, but focused. I highly recommend Synergy for those in need of physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
With Jeff leading the staff, everyone is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful.
Mar 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jeff Chiappa for many years. His expertise treating my health issues has been outstanding, especially treating me before and after a knee replacement. I have referred many friends to him and everyone has praised his professionalism and dedication to the healing process.
Mar 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Synergy Physical Therapy is a great place for PT. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Jeff and Craig do a fantastic job. My recovery was quick and I continue to do the exercises Craig provided for my lower back. After 15 months, I have not had any recurrences. Before going to Synergy, I had 2 significant events within 8 months of each other. I highly recommend Synergy.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?
Excellent therapist. I had an acute knee and shoulder injury, and Jeff did a great job of assessing my injury, and getting me back on course to full use. I was very impressed with his knowledge and skill. His office is very comfortable, and I quickly felt like part of the family. I am also a physician, and refer many patients to Synergy. They all come back very happy!
Mike H. in Paoli, PA – Mar 08, 2019
Absolutely the best!!!!!
Don Westermann in West Chester , PA – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Chiappa, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Chiappa?

• Physical Therapy

Widener University
1992
Dickinson College

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Chiappa communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Chiappa communicates via email

• Does Dr. Chiappa offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Chiappa offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Chiappa offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Chiappa offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Chiappa have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Chiappa has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Chiappa offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Chiappa offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Chiappa offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Chiappa offers evening visits