Jeffrey Carter, PT

Physical Therapy •  Male

Jeffrey Carter

apogee therapy center, Grandville, MI

3010 WILSON AVE SW Grandville, MI 49418

Jeffrey Carter, PT is a Physical Therapist in Grandville, MI. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jeffrey Carter to book an appointment.

Jeffrey Carter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jeffrey Carter

97.61904761904762%

Jeffrey Carter?
Jeff does a great job caring for and treating his patients. His exercise and hands-on manipulation techniques have helped me with 3 separate problems. He has a great practice at Apogee Therapy Center and I would recommend it to anyone needing PT.
Karrie – Aug 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
I have had an amazing experience at Apogee. Jeff helped me significantly with my pain and range of motion. It was a positive environment, clean, and staff were very friendly even at my 6am appointments.
Heather Win – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
Great physical therapist. I made great progress after just a few appointments and am continuing to gain. I highly recommend Jeff Carter. He really knows the science of PT.
Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
I was referred to Apogee by a friend who had a great experience there. She was right in recommending it. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the place has a family like feel to it. I was suffering from sciatica when I first started going. I was having terrible leg pain as a result and my the end of the first week 50% of my pain was gone. Such relief! Over the next few months my hip got better and better. Jeff and the staff were very supportive of me during the healing journey.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
Jeff treated me for a hip issues from playing sports. He identified the issue at the screening and set me up on a treatment plan. Over the course of my treatment he (and his staff) continually asked for my input as to my recover and how I was progressing. Jeff is not only extremely knowledgeable about his skill as a PT but of the entire body. Expect to leave your appointments feeling enlightened. I would highly recommend Jeff.
Derrick Popa in Grandville, MI – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
Jeff is an amazing physical therapist who really knows what he is doing. I have lived with chronic migraines/tension headaches for years. My headaches are so much less frequent all thanks to Jeff and his amazing staff at Apogee.
Rachel M. in MI – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
Great guy with helping me get back to a life without hamstring pain, he is very professional and positively motivating in getting to your goal of healing, would definitely recommend Jeff!!
Geoffrey Staal in Grandville , MI – Dec 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
Jeff and his staff is by far the best PT that I have ever had. I had groin pain which has been with me for 9 months... and thought I could never get rid of it. Jeff was recommended by Georgetown Medical Center and I am so glad they did. You will be very impressed with Jeff and your recovery by having your doctor send you to them. I was healed. The office is convenient and parking is right out the front door. Plus, the staff is outstanding as well.
Bob Becker in Grandville, MI – Aug 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
My husband, son and myself have all been to see Jeff Carter at Apogee Therapy for various injuries. Most recently I was dealing with a lower back issue. I was in so much pain that I could hardly walk. We have all had 100% recovery from the treatment received. Jeff is awesome at what he does as well as Lennie. They are serious about what they do but still have great sense of humors while getting the job done. All of the staff is such a pleasure to be around. I HIGHLY recommend Apogee!
Kathy in Hudsonville, MI – Jun 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
As an accountant sitting all day, I've had lower back pains for years. I thought I just had to live with it. After visiting Jeff and his staff at Apogee it appears that's not true! With their treatment and education on how to properly stretch I am feeling great. Thanks Jeff! Nick
Nick in Hudsonville, MI – Apr 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
Very caring, friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff at Apogee.
Lisa Bleeker in Grand Rapids, MI – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
Jeff is wonderful! He is very kind, thorough and professional. He provided me with great care and I appreciate him very much. Some sessions were painful, but I never dreaded my appointments as he always explained what he was doing and why. I would recommend him to anyone needing this type of service and I will definitely go back, if the need arises.
Andrea T in Grandville, MI – Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
Jeffrey was great to work with, he really helped me get back to walking and improve my range of motion.
Lee Chapman in Grandville, MI – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
I was referred to Jeff by my dentist for Temporomandibular joint dysfunction and I couldn't have asked for a better PT for this issue. Jeff is very knowledgeable, confident and truly cares for the health of his patients. I highly recommend!
Wyoming, MI – Aug 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
A good friend of mine played college basketball. She has had 6 knee surgeries. So when she was my daughter's basketball coach and my daughter injured her knee she said, "I have had a lot of physical therapists, but Jeff Carter is the best one yet." That is how we started going to him. All three of my children and I have been patients' of Jeff's. He is top notch. We would never go to anyone else.
Wyoming, MI – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
I have gone to see Jeff Carter on 3 separate occasions for physical therapy in my 22 years of life. I have needed physical therapy for knee pain, TMJ/ jaw pain, and most recently for Achilles Tendonitis. Each appointment with Jeff was fun and encouraging as well as productive. Before meeting Jeff, I had gone to other places for physical therapy, but after working with him, I never wanted to go anywhere else. Great care and great results...completely recommend him!
Betsy Lake in Byron Center, MI – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
We used Jeff Carter and Apogee Therapy Center for our son and we were so impressed by the care he showed our son. It was a perfect fit for our son and what he needed. Jeff really gets to know his patients and you can tell the minute you walk in that he cares for all of them and their well-being. Jeff really helped our son through this difficult time and we will definitely be returning if/when the need arises!
Grand Rapids, MI – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
I had never really been to a physical therapist before and my doctor sent me to Apogee Therapy for my tennis elbow. I love Jeff, Lenny, Janelle, Rachel, Justina, and everybody else that works there. They really take care of you and work hard to get you back to normal. I really appreciate their friendliness and kindness. They really know their stuff. It's amazing how they can 'feel' what is going on under the skin! Great job Jeff and staff!
Lyn Brill in Hudsonville, MI – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
As a client, your number one concern is good results. Jeff is a highly qualified and skilled Physical Therapist who not only delivers good results, but is also friendly, caring and a person of integrity. My experience with him and his practice has exceeded my expectations and has always been a positive experience. I am so grateful to him for helping diagnose and treat my neck and back pain and for giving me practical ways to maintain the work we did while I was in therapy.
Michelle Modert in Grand Rapids, MI – Mar 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?
Jeff Carter and his staff are caring and compassionate and highly skilled in helping patients with their physical ailments. I would highly recommend this Physical Therapy facility for anyone in need of treatment!
Canton, MI – Mar 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeffrey Carter, PT?

How was your experience with Jeffrey Carter?

Providing personal care to each and every patient leads to Peak Performance.

• Physical Therapy