Physical Therapy  |
Male
Jeffrey Carter, PT
Jeff has been a licensed physical therapist for 31 years since graduating from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and Kean University. Jeff also received his MBA from Grand Valley State University. His diverse background in acute care settings, rehabilitation centers, sports medicine, and in general orthopedic private practices allows him to treat all ages and surgical and non-surgical patients with expert care. Jeff has completed 43 continuing education courses and is in the process of being certified with the International Academy of Orthopedic Manual Medicine. He has extensive training and experience in manual therapy and is known in Grand Rapids for his skill in successfully treating spinal conditions including the treatment of acute and chronic headache, low back and pelvic pain. Jeff understands the special needs of the aging population as he served as a therapist in various long-term care centers utilizing his training in balance and ambulation recovery techniques. Formerly, Jeff served as a regional manager of a large rehabilitation company, was the headache specialist at Mary Free Bed, and successfully managed five freestanding outpatient physical therapy practices. Jeff is married to Sharon, his lovely wife of 35 years. He is a father of four and grandfather of one. Jeff loves outdoor activities such as boating, hunting, cycling and landscaping. Jeff loves all kinds of music and, as a musician, plays in the band at his church. Jeff is a fan of John Maxwell and strives to implement his leadership and personal development principles in his personal life and at work. I am thankful to serve Grandville and the surrounding communities as the owner of Apogee Therapy Center. My passion is to provide the Apogee (Pinnacle) of your rehabilitative experience by providing Personal Care leading to your Peak Performance! Jeff enjoys serving Grandville and the surrounding communities as the owner of Apogee Therapy Center. His passion is to provide the Apogee (Pinnacle) of a Rehabilitative Experience for Every Individual being treated at Apogee Therapy Center by providing Personal Care – Peak Performance.

apogee therapy center, Grandville, MI

• Golden Rule
  • Medicare
  • Priority Health

Learn about Jeffrey Carter

Providing personal care to each and every patient leads to Peak Performance.

• Physical Therapy
  • Hand Physical Therapy
  • Headache Management
  • Men's Health Medicine
  • Men's Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Pediatric Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Jeffrey Carter does not have any board certifications listed.

• Foot and Ankle Disorders
  • Orthopedic Trauma
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tension Headache
  • Torticollis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Mba Grand Valley State University
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Jeffrey Carter has no awards or honors listed.

Jeffrey Carter has no media or publications listed.

Jeffrey Carter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jeffrey Carter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jeffrey Carter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jeffrey Carter to family and friends
Jeffrey Carter's Performance
in Grandville, MI |
Jeffrey was great to work with, he really helped me get back to walking and improve my range of motion.
Wyoming, MI |
I was referred to Jeff by my dentist for Temporomandibular joint dysfunction and I couldn't have asked for a better PT for this issue. Jeff is very knowledgeable, confident and truly cares for the health of his patients. I highly recommend!
Wyoming, MI |
A good friend of mine played college basketball. She has had 6 knee surgeries. So when she was my daughter's basketball coach and my daughter injured her knee she said, "I have had a lot of physical therapists, but Jeff Carter is the best one yet." That is how we started going to him. All three of my children and I have been patients' of Jeff's. He is top notch. We would never go to anyone else.
in Byron Center, MI |
I have gone to see Jeff Carter on 3 separate occasions for physical therapy in my 22 years of life. I have needed physical therapy for knee pain, TMJ/ jaw pain, and most recently for Achilles Tendonitis. Each appointment with Jeff was fun and encouraging as well as productive. Before meeting Jeff, I had gone to other places for physical therapy, but after working with him, I never wanted to go anywhere else. Great care and great results...completely recommend him!
Grand Rapids, MI |
We used Jeff Carter and Apogee Therapy Center for our son and we were so impressed by the care he showed our son. It was a perfect fit for our son and what he needed. Jeff really gets to know his patients and you can tell the minute you walk in that he cares for all of them and their well-being. Jeff really helped our son through this difficult time and we will definitely be returning if/when the need arises!
in Hudsonville, MI |
I had never really been to a physical therapist before and my doctor sent me to Apogee Therapy for my tennis elbow. I love Jeff, Lenny, Janelle, Rachel, Justina, and everybody else that works there. They really take care of you and work hard to get you back to normal. I really appreciate their friendliness and kindness. They really know their stuff. It's amazing how they can 'feel' what is going on under the skin! Great job Jeff and staff!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
As a client, your number one concern is good results. Jeff is a highly qualified and skilled Physical Therapist who not only delivers good results, but is also friendly, caring and a person of integrity. My experience with him and his practice has exceeded my expectations and has always been a positive experience. I am so grateful to him for helping diagnose and treat my neck and back pain and for giving me practical ways to maintain the work we did while I was in therapy.
Canton, MI |
Jeff Carter and his staff are caring and compassionate and highly skilled in helping patients with their physical ailments. I would highly recommend this Physical Therapy facility for anyone in need of treatment!
in Grandville, MI |
Jeff Carter is an exceptional Therapist and deeply cares for people. I would recommend Jeff and all his staff at Apogee to all my family and friends!
in Grandville, MI |
You won't find a better therapist anywhere. Jeff Carter and the staff there are the most compassionate, caring, and fun people! I saw him a few years back for a shoulder injury, and when I took a bad fall on the ice a couple winters ago I knew who to call. Excellent, professional treatment-- and in a faith-filled atmosphere. I got my life back again-- it doesn't get any better than that!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Jeff's practice is full of integrity and they stick to their mission statement. He set a treatment plan and he stuck to it. In my case, he treated my left shoulder, teaching me how to exercise some muscles while relieving tension from other muscles to get the area in my shoulder back to health. Overall, he is a great PT, a very affable guy.
in Grandville, MI |
Conscientious, experienced, friendly, competent. Jeff helped me to alleviate chronic pain in my neck and shoulders. I'm confident he can help to address any PT issue.
Excellent PT!!
in Grand Rapids, MI |
Before I went to Apogee I had been suffering from the physical side effects of having a concussion for about two years. I went to a chiropractor for a year and they did not make my back feel any better. Not only did Apogee give me the skills to get better they also taught me the different philosophies between physical therapy and chiropractic. Jeff cares about the patients as a whole.The pain I felt before entering physical therapy is gone, and i am appreciative of all the services they gave me.
in Grand Rapids, MI |
I received excellent therapy from Jeff and his staff. They genuinely cared about me. Jeff?s knowledge and experience are outstanding. I would highly recommend Apogee Therapy Center. I appreciate Jeff coming in early in the morning so I could have therapy and get to work on time.
Have you seen Jeffrey Carter, PT?
Are you Jeffrey Carter?