Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Carson
3907 Central Ave Ste 6 Hot Springs, AR 71913

Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC is a Chiropractor in Hot Springs, AR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Carson to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Hot Springs

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Carson accepts

Dr. Carson accepts the following insurance:

Open Choice POS
Federal Employee Program
Coventry Health Care
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check if Dr. Carson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Carson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Carson

4.3

Dr. Carson?
  • Appointment scheduling (21)
  • Staff friendliness (20)
  • Office environment (19)
  • Long wait times (16)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
I was having pain in my neck, the middle of my back and lower back. Plus tingling in my hands and feet.. Plus I found out I had a B12 deficiency. I got some B12 vitamins and I have noticed a big difference in my energy and memory.. It's a good thing my daughter found Dr. Carson..
Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
My entire family has been coming to see Dr. Carson since they saw such a dramatic improvement in my quality of life. My husband starting coming a few weeks after I did (back in July 2019) and he has experienced improvements also. My headaches and migraines are no longer a part of my life, no lower back pain or sciatic nerve issues, and best of all--my sleep has improved dramatically! Our 3 year old has been coming to see Dr. Carson for a little over a month, about once a week-two weeks, because he had severe sleep issues: waking in the middle of the night covered in sweat, and not sleeping longer than 4 or 6 hours at a time. Nearly every night, he has slept anywhere from 10-14 hours without waking! This has helped everyone in the house! We noticed he would go out of alignment after eating dairy, so Dr. Carson suggested we cut that out, and it definitely helps him keep his hold. Cutting out diary also improved his sinus issues, which also helps improve his sleep.
Hope W. – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
Dr. Carson takes the time to explain the problems. I have with my shoulder pain , back and neck pain. He is a Dr. who really cares about his patien
Ying – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
SEGMENTAL AND SOMATIC DYSFUNCTION OF LUMBAR, PELVIC, SACRAL, CERVICAL, AND THORACIC REGION. OTHER INTERVERTEBRAL DISC DEGENERATION, LUMBAR AND LUMBOSACRAL REGION. OTHER IDIOPATHIC SCOLIOSIS, LUMBAR REGION. OTHER SPONDYLOSIS WITH MYELOPATHY, CERVICAL REGION. I have dealt with a back injury since I was 14 years old. For 38 years I have been in agonizing pain daily. My life changed when I found Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Dr. Jeffrey Carson immediately knew how severe my issues were and set me up on the most intensive treatment plan he could provide. Dr. Carson is also a nutritionist and has prescribed me dietary supplements to help keep my back from worsening between visits. Dr. Carson is the absolute best chiropractor I have been to!
Dale Trent – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
NECK PAIN, MIGRAINES, SLEEPLESSNESS Even though I was in excellent overall health and took no prescriptions at age 67, I suddenly found myself suffering from neck pain and migraines and unable to sleep well. Even though I had been diagnosed with a pinched nerve in my neck—the source of my migraines and sleeplessness-- the only treatment that traditional medicine offered was pain medication, which I refused to accept. Then a friend recommended Dr. Carson. I must admit that I was initially a skeptic about chiropractic treatment, but I kept an open mind. After X-rays and an explanation of the physiology of my problem, Dr. Carson gave me a spine adjustment. I felt immediate relief: the muscles in my neck relaxed and I could move my head without pain. I slept for five hours that night without waking—a rare event. After a few months of adjustments, I have now added laser acupuncture to my treatment plan and feel like a woman half my age. Dr. Carson is amazing!
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
I finally found a chiropractor in the Hot Springs area that I feel confident in. After moving here from another state, I was looking for a dr with belief in maintaining the whole body on a regular basis for good health. It took a few tries with other doctors, but I found Dr. Carson! After a consultation I found that I had found a match. I have been happy with his office, practice beliefs and I feel amazing once again. He is out of my network but worth it. I recommend him whole heartedly.
d wagner in HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Carson for LOWER BACK PAIN, NECK PAIN, and NUTRITION. Pains are nearly gone. nutrition has led to healthier eating, weight loss, energy gain, and general well being. I haven't felt this good in a long time.
Martha T. in Malvern, AR – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
MASSIVE LOWER BACK PAIN diagnosed, explained in GREAT detail and fixed! I came to Dr. Carson based on others recommendations, with a horrible lower back pain. We took xrays and determined not only did I have 2 sprains in my lower back, I have an overly curved spine, a shorter leg which has caused my lower disc to be only at 20% remaining. I have been walking and standing wrong my entire life and just "dealt with it". I am currently in the healing process but have gotten orthopedics specially mad
Jamie Talbert in Hot Springs National Park – May 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
Carson Chiropractic has been awesome !!!!! I had previously been to see an orthopedic doctor with SEVERE KNEE PAIN. I was given shots in my knee which was extremely painful and worked for only a few days. THE PAIN CONTINUED TO GET WORSE IN MY KNEE AND HIP ALONG WITH NUMBNESS IN MY LEG. I no longer suffer unbearable pain and can sleep without waking due to the pain.
Carla R. in Hot Springs, AR – Apr 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
Dr. Jeff Carson gives a great Chiropractic adjustment. The 3 Cold Laser treatments on my foot helped my foot pain disappear. The chiropractic adjustments and 3 laser treatment "fixed my problems"! Ms. Carol, the receptionist is always very helpful and makes your visit pleasant . I recommend Dr. Jeff Carson to put your "spine in line and you will feel fine"! B. Edwards
B. Edwards in Hot Springs, Ark. – Mar 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
I love the laser therapy treatments. Sometimes I can feel an immediate reduction in my pain level. I have an overall better feeling of well-being.
Mar 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
I don't know anyone more knowledgable about body systems than Dr. Carson. I first came in for extreme pain in my elbow that doctors, ortho surgeons, and physical therapists couldn't remedy. Not only did he solve the pain in my elbow through chiropractic, he also solved multiple joint pain that I'd been living with for years, via nutrition and functional medicine. The joint pain is gone, I sleep all night, & my energy level is high. I'm 52, and feel 32! Thank you Dr. Carson and Carole!
Rico Harris in Hot Springs, AR 71901 – Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
Dr. Carson is a genius. I have been seeing him since April for chiro corrective care. I had fibromyalgia when I first visited Dr. Carson, and I am happy to say I no longer have fibromyalgia. I finally am 100% pain free. In addition to chiropractic, Dr. Carson treated me for nutrition which has improved my quality of life more than I ever thought possible. He explains the science in a way that is understandable for a regular person without any medical training. I recommend Dr. Carson to all
Kallen in Hot Springs, AR – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
3 HOURS and $336 for an ADJUSTMENT!!!!! I was a new patient but was never told that I would be forced to pay $102 for an "extended" office visit, $144 for X-RAYS that I DID NOT NEED AND DID NOT WANT, $51 for the actual adjustment, $24 for a few minutes on a tens unit, and then $15 for 30 minutes of FORCED EXERCISE! I had NO injury or illness - just WEAR & TEAR on my body. I see a real DR regularly so NO XRAYS NEEDED! If you aren't CAPABLE of adjusting a patient without all that then you SUCK
Never Again in Hot Springs, AR – Dec 21, 2016
All new patients sign forms accepting procedures...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
I went in for neck pain, was evaluated treated and have more mobility in my neck than I have had in years.I am pain free. Professional staff and very organized. Great experience.
charles g in hot springs ar – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Carson?

• Chiropractic