Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Carson
3907 Central Ave Ste 6 Hot Springs, AR 71913

Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC is a chiropractor in Hot Springs, AR. He specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Carson accepts

Dr. Carson accepts the following insurance:

Open Choice POS
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Advantage PPO
Federal Employee Program
Coventry Health Care
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check if Dr. Carson treats your condition or procedure

4.3

Dr. Carson?
Dr. Carson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC
Dr. Carson takes the time to explain the problems. I have with my shoulder pain , back and neck pain. He is a Dr. who really cares about his patien
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
For many years, I dealt with migraines, chronic inflammation and pain in my neck and back, sleep issues including sleep paralysis. Since going to Dr. Carson, I've had zero migraines and zero sleep paralysis. I still deal with slight inflammation, but not pain! I would 100% recommend Dr. Carson's services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
SEGMENTAL AND SOMATIC DYSFUNCTION OF LUMBAR, PELVIC, SACRAL, CERVICAL, AND THORACIC REGION. OTHER INTERVERTEBRAL DISC DEGENERATION, LUMBAR AND LUMBOSACRAL REGION. OTHER IDIOPATHIC SCOLIOSIS, LUMBAR REGION. OTHER SPONDYLOSIS WITH MYELOPATHY, CERVICAL REGION. I have dealt with a back injury since I was 14 years old. For 38 years I have been in agonizing pain daily. My life changed when I found Chiropractic and Acupuncture Clinic in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Dr. Jeffrey Carson immediately knew how severe my issues were and set me up on the most intensive treatment plan he could provide. Dr. Carson is also a nutritionist and has prescribed me dietary supplements to help keep my back from worsening between visits. Dr. Carson is the absolute best chiropractor I have been to!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
NECK PAIN, MIGRAINES, SLEEPLESSNESS Even though I was in excellent overall health and took no prescriptions at age 67, I suddenly found myself suffering from neck pain and migraines and unable to sleep well. Even though I had been diagnosed with a pinched nerve in my neck—the source of my migraines and sleeplessness-- the only treatment that traditional medicine offered was pain medication, which I refused to accept. Then a friend recommended Dr. Carson. I must admit that I was initially a skeptic about chiropractic treatment, but I kept an open mind. After X-rays and an explanation of the physiology of my problem, Dr. Carson gave me a spine adjustment. I felt immediate relief: the muscles in my neck relaxed and I could move my head without pain. I slept for five hours that night without waking—a rare event. After a few months of adjustments, I have now added laser acupuncture to my treatment plan and feel like a woman half my age. Dr. Carson is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
I finally found a chiropractor in the Hot Springs area that I feel confident in. After moving here from another state, I was looking for a dr with belief in maintaining the whole body on a regular basis for good health. It took a few tries with other doctors, but I found Dr. Carson! After a consultation I found that I had found a match. I have been happy with his office, practice beliefs and I feel amazing once again. He is out of my network but worth it. I recommend him whole heartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Carson for LOWER BACK PAIN, NECK PAIN, and NUTRITION. Pains are nearly gone. nutrition has led to healthier eating, weight loss, energy gain, and general well being. I haven't felt this good in a long time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
MASSIVE LOWER BACK PAIN diagnosed, explained in GREAT detail and fixed! I came to Dr. Carson based on others recommendations, with a horrible lower back pain. We took xrays and determined not only did I have 2 sprains in my lower back, I have an overly curved spine, a shorter leg which has caused my lower disc to be only at 20% remaining. I have been walking and standing wrong my entire life and just "dealt with it". I am currently in the healing process but have gotten orthopedics specially mad
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
Carson Chiropractic has been awesome !!!!! I had previously been to see an orthopedic doctor with SEVERE KNEE PAIN. I was given shots in my knee which was extremely painful and worked for only a few days. THE PAIN CONTINUED TO GET WORSE IN MY KNEE AND HIP ALONG WITH NUMBNESS IN MY LEG. I no longer suffer unbearable pain and can sleep without waking due to the pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
Dr. Jeff Carson gives a great Chiropractic adjustment. The 3 Cold Laser treatments on my foot helped my foot pain disappear. The chiropractic adjustments and 3 laser treatment "fixed my problems"! Ms. Carol, the receptionist is always very helpful and makes your visit pleasant . I recommend Dr. Jeff Carson to put your "spine in line and you will feel fine"! B. Edwards
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?
I love the laser therapy treatments. Sometimes I can feel an immediate reduction in my pain level. I have an overall better feeling of well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Carson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Carson?

• Chiropractic