Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD

CounselingMaleAge 62

Counseling

Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD is a Counselor in Exton, PA and has over 34 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from University at Albany in 1989. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD

Ny State Psychiatric Institute

430 EXTON CMNS Exton, PA 19341

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Bernstein treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bernstein's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Counseling

Dr. Bernstein accepts

Dr. Bernstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bernstein

Dr. Jeff is great with our 9 year old son with autism and ADHD. He makes my son laugh. They play purposeful and meaningful games to help keep interest and focus on task. My son doesn’t like doctor appointments of any kind, but always walks away from Dr. Jeff’s office with a fun story to tell me.
Megan – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Bernstein. I just stumbled across one of his articles while I was Google searching how to help my young adult daughter. I felt like I was led to that article because I finally read something that made so much sense to our situation. Not only that it, but it gave us guidelines on what to say and not to say to our daughter which really helps. I'm looking forward to reading some of the books he recommended! And mostly looking forward to starting a healing process with our daughter by following Dr. Bernstein's recommendations. Thank you Dr. Bernstein for your wisdom and keeping it simple to understand.
Laurie in Corona, CA – Jun 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD?
I am mom to an 8-year old ADHD child with defiance. I have had behavioral services in my home for six years, but none of the behavioral approaches or discipline systems worked consistently for my child. When my child began therapy with Dr. Bernstein I began implementing his program, "10 Days to a Less Defiant Child," in my home. Dr. Bernstein's book has completely changed our lives and our family dynamic. Although it is a work in progress, Dr. Bernstein's program has shown us consistent positive results and has given us hope for our child's future. I also found the section on ADHD to be extremely valuable. I learned so much from reading this book that specifically applies to my child, and I am so grateful for Dr. Bernstein's practical steps and insights! I have actually purchased copies of this book and given them to my child's behaviorist, doctor and my husband.
May 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD?
I have been visiting Dr. Jeff for years, and he is a life saver. He has helped me look within myself and really help me get to know "me." I don't know where I would be without him today.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD?
I am pleased to have the opportunity to refer clients to Dr. Jeff, having attended his lectures and heard from his clients. His techniques and methods, combined with his passionate caring make an excellent combination for helping create change in people's ability to navigate their lives better.
Apr 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD?
Dr. Jeff is an outstanding child psychologist. He helped my child and our whole family get through a difficult time. I recommend him to any families in need of help.
Jackie G. in West Chester, PA – Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD?
Dr. Jeff had been a great help to me and my family. He blends great listening with heartfelt caring and helps people gain a sense of valuable direction for facing life's challenges.
Olivia in Lancaster, PA – Feb 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD?
Dr. Bernstein provides strategies that work!
May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bernstein?

• Counseling