Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Anderson

Lakewood Walk-In Pain Relief- Short Term Care for your Neck and Back

3333 S Wadsworth Blvd Bldg D Lakewood, CO 80227

Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC is a chiropractor in Lakewood, CO and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Logan College Of Chiropractic in 1993 and specializes in chiropractic, acupuncture, and more.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Anderson accepts

Dr. Anderson accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Buckeye Community Health Plan
Medicare
Kaiser Permanente

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Anderson treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Anderson

Dr. Anderson?
Dr. Anderson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC
I have seen Dr. Anderson for 6 visits and have been headache free and neck/back pain is 90% improved. I did not want any heavy manipulation which he is able to accommodate with not problems. There is no vitamin pushing nor multi-visit plans nor purchases of any kind pushed. I come in according to my own needs. There are some walk-in times also. Prices are reasonable also. Professional and knowledgeable - he determine what you need without x-rays.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC?
An extremely caring professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC?
Makes you feel like family and a professional who cares about your health
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC?
Dr Anderson is always concerned on the whole person. Being careful to not only remedy acute problems and pains but to help his patients in their effort to maintain a healthy body and a healthy lifestyle. I never feel as though he is rushed when he sees me or that I am just another name on a clip board. And even though I don't get in for routine treatments as often as I'd like he is always excited to see me and anxious to be a help. A big thank you to Dr Anderson and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC?
Dr. Anderson listens carefully to his patients and provides skilled treatment and helpful health and wellness advice. He genuinely cares about his patients and has a wonderful, positive outlook on life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC?
Wonderful experience! When I walked into his office around fifteen years ago I felt awful. My whole body hurt. Didn't think anyone could help me. I was wrong!! Today I am a totally different person inside and out thanks to Dr. Anderson. He is caring, he is smart and he is there for you! Enjoy the experience. You will be glad you did.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC?
I appreciate Dr. Anderson!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC?
I have a life time of experience with chiropractors and Dr. Anderson is one of the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC?
I have upper back and neck problems,which lead to chronic headaches . I had been to many other places and never got relief, but Dr.Anderson got me on the impulse instrument ,estem and acupuncture , and I have been headache free for years.And when I do have a little kink, he heads it off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC?
Dr. Anderson is professional, competent, and kind. I go to him on a regular basis, just to keep my body in as healthy a state as possible. In addition, he made my recovery from a serious car accident much easier. I have already recommended him to friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Anderson?

To the best of my abiltiy, I provide my patients convenient, affordable, and mainstream Chiropractic care.  I will not use unnessary long-term treatment plans or therapies. My focus is to minimize your pain and maximize your return to function as quickly as possible.  Walk-Ins are always welcome.

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture
  • Clinical Exercise Physiology
  • Nutrition Consulting

2012
Crash Dynamics and Its Relationship To Causality, Academy Of Chiropractic Post Doctoral Division
2012
Diagnostics, Risk Factors, Clinical Presentation, and Triaging The Trauma Patient, Academy Of Chiropractic Post Doctoral Division
2012
Mri, Bone Scan, and X-Ray Protocols, Academy Of Chiropractic Post Doctoral Division
2012
Neurodiagnostic Testing Protocols, Physiology and Indications For The Trauma Patient, Academy Of Chiropractic Post Doctoral Division
2012
Neurodiagnostics, Imaging Protocols and Pathology Of The Trauma Patient, Academy Of Chiropractic Post Doctoral Division
2010
Impulse Adjusting Technique, Certification In Instrument Adjusting, New York College Of Chiropractic
2009
Management Principles Iin Personal Injury and Forensic Documentation, Spine Research Institute Of San Diego, Southern California Universty Of Health Sciences
2009
Medicolegal Fundamentals For Practioners and Forensic Experts, Spine Research Institute Of San Diego, Southern California University Of Health Sciences
2002
Principles Of Impairment Rating and Forensic Reporting, Spine Research Institute Of San Diego, Southern California University Of Health Sciences
2002
Whiplash Advanced Topics, Spine Research Institute Of San Diego, Southern California University At San Diego
1999