Family Medicine  |
Jeffery Anderson, MPAS
My education in medicine started as a Special Forces Medic in the army. I love outdoor adventure and found that to be a great way to gain medical knowledge and skills while being very active. I also had great interest in Asia after serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Japan. I earned an undergraduate degree in Asian Studies and minor in Japanese. I taught English in Japan after graduating but eventually returned to the military but switched to the Air Force for better family life. The Air Force provided financial means for me to obtain a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies degree through the University of Nebraska Medical Center. I finished out my military career with the Air Force and retired in 2001. I am thankful for the experiences I had and people I served and served with in the military. I consider many of my patients as dear friends. I have chosen family medicine because I enjoy the long term relationships I develop with patients and families. That is what makes my work most rewarding. I try to make myself very available to my patients even when I am not in the office. My wife Miyako is from Ogaki, Japan. We have 4 children and 3 grandchildren who bring so much fun to our lives. I still love being outdoors hiking, backpacking and offroading when I have time away from work.

5640 S 3500 W

Roy, UT 84067

Learn about Jeffery Anderson

I encourage my patients to first treat life and health with a good foundation of healthy eating, adequate sleep and physical activity.  Movement is medicine.  No medicine has ever been as effective as exercise for improving and prolonging life.   Still despite all the most healthy lifestyle practices medication is needed at times and can improve quality of life.  I strive to use the lowest effective dose of medications and fewest medications as possible but that is always improved when patients are also wanting to do the same.  I teach and give options to patients then work with them to help them achieve the best quality of life possible in their personal and often unique circumstances.

• Urgent Care Medicine (Physician Assistant)

Jeffery Anderson does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Acute Respiratory Diseases
  • Depression
  • Musculoskeletal Disorders

• Cryotherapy for Warts
  • Ingrown Toenail Surgery
  • Laceration Repair
  • Skin Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Nebraska Med Ctr
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Jeffery Anderson has no awards or honors listed.

Jeffery Anderson has no media or publications listed.

• Japanese

Jeffery Anderson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jeffery Anderson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jeffery Anderson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jeffery Anderson to family and friends
Jeffery Anderson's Performance
in Syracuse, UT |
I injured my finger and needed stitches, they were able to get me right in. Jeff was very professional and set me at ease and did a great job! His nurse Gina was so nice. I would recommend to anyone.
in Roy, UT |
Probably the best physician I've ever had. I've been seeing him for around 10 years now, I specifically come to see him rather than the M.D at his office. I have a number of health issues and medical challenges, and he takes every one of them seriously.
in Roy, UT |
He is the doctor we use for our whole family and we think he is great. He is so personable and kind. He listens to my concerns and doesn't make me feel like I'm crazy or stupid for asking. The whole staff at Rock Run is great!! Best of all they are so wonderful to our daughter she is never nervous to go to the doctor, she actually looks forward to seeing Jeff and Gina.
Have you seen Jeffery Anderson, MPAS?
Are you Jeffery Anderson?

Visit Jeffery Anderson