Jeff Olson, MACOM

Jeff Olson, MACOM

Acupuncture  |
Jeff Olson, MACOM is an acupuncture provider who practices in Washougal, WA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Read his story

2614 E St

• PacificSource
  • Premera Blue Cross

Learn about Jeff Olson

Jeff Olson's bio

This content was provided by Jeff Olson "Hello! I am a licensed Acupuncturist with a Master's degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine. I grew up in Eugene, Oregon and received my undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon. As a student, I developed an interest in the science and art of Chinese Medicine and went on to get my Master's at Yo San University in Los Angeles. I returned to Oregon and began my professional practice in Portland in 2005 where I have been part of three multi-disciplinary clinics and have had the opportunity to work with some very talented Chiropractors, Naturopathic Physicians, and Massage Therapists in the Portland metro area. In 2015, my wife and I made a long-awaited move to Washougal. We had spent years researching the perfect spot for us to land and when we found Washougal, we knew we had found our home. I had always dreamed of opening my own clinic and greatly enjoyed operating Washougal Acupuncture & Massage. In October, we expanded our clinic and opened a wellness center, Ripple. We are looking forward to offering Naturopathic Medicine, Acupuncture, Massage, Nutritional Counseling and Therapeutic Yoga. We also have a host of community events like our monthly Mindfulness Meditation group and Summer Tai Chi Series. When I am away from the office, I am out enjoying the beauty of this area with family and friends and can be found fishing, hiking, bird watching and exploring. "

This content was provided by Jeff Olson "Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine can be a natural, effective way to restore health and well-being. Chinese Medicine is a holistic approach to healing whereby the goal is to remove barriers to a person's innate healing capacity. These barriers can be pain, inflammation, poor nutrition, anxiety, depression or lack of appropriate exercise, all of which can be successfully addressed in treatment."

• Acupuncture
  • Pain Medicine

Jeff Olson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Diseases
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Pain
  • Pain Disorder
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Weight Loss

• Acupuncture

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Oregon
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Yo San University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2005
  • Venice Family Clinic
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004

Jeff Olson has no awards or honors listed.

Jeff Olson has no media or publications listed.

Jeff Olson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jeff Olson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jeff Olson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Jeff Olson to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Jeff Olson's Performance
in Camas, WA 98607 |
I truly appreciate the acupuncture treatments I get from Jeff Olsen and his associate, Holly Toelke who does the kind of massage I prefer. They are quite a wonderful team.
Have you seen Jeff Olson, MACOM?
Are you Jeff Olson?