Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC

Chiropractic Sports MedicineMaleAge 44

Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC is a Sports Medicine Chiropractor in Dallas, TX and has over 18 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from PARKER COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC in 2005. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC

Willow Bend Sports & Spine Center

17304 Preston Rd Ste 1230 Dallas, TX 75252

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Eidsvig treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Whiplash

Dr. Eidsvig accepts

Dr. Eidsvig accepts the following insurance:

Golden Rule

Dr. Eidsvig's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eidsvig

Great doctor
Dr Eidsvig was able to relieve my Achilles pain in a few months when other doctors and PT’s could not after a year. He is so knowledgeable in how the body works. Loved his staff also.
C Cox – Nov 17, 2022
A true Dr on all front
Dr Eidsvig treated me for a foot inkusty and through it all addressed the true cause of the issue. Excellent service staff and overall experience
Dave Wood – Nov 09, 2022
Miracle Doctor
I had major sciatic nerve pain down right side of my leg. An issue I’ve had for sometime. Someone recommended Dr. E to me and to my surprise I waited maybe two minutes for him to come in the room, he completely healed the pain I’ve been having for years and he’s extremely thorough.
Melissa Higgins – Sep 22, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr Eidsvig diagnosed my hip issue after 7 doctors didn’t get it right. He immediately understood what was wrong. I wish I would have gone to him first. I drive several hours to his office and it is worth it. He explains everything very clearly. His staff are lovely and kind as well.
Jennifer Boyd – Jul 30, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig listens to your pains and concerns. He gets to the root of the issue and works towards achieving relief from pain.
Frank – Nov 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Severe back pain for two months and pretty much bed confined. X-rays showed nothing. Then Dr Eidsvig was recommended. On the first visit I was able to raise my arms up to put in and take off clothes and the pain dropped from a 9 to a 4. Absolutely amazing! Several treatments later I am almost back to normal. Still have pain but manageable without pain meds. Doing PT to help strengthen back and shoulder area.
Virginia Stoops – Sep 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
My family's been seeing Dr. Jeff for years. I finally went in to address the serious tightness and cramping in my hand/wrist , what looked like carpel tunnel. After 5 mins, he knew exactly what was going on, mentioned my treatment plan and started it the same day. I've been in a hand brace since February and after 1 week and ONLY 1 treatment I'm back like I never left. 3-4 treatments and I'll be good as new. If you're not convinced by other physicians diagnosis, you're on to something and should definitely have Dr. Jeff give you a second opinion! 5/5!!
Chelsea Stephens – Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig is a miracle worker!!! I had plantar fasciitis and after 4 visits my pain was gone!!! I don’t typically write reviews but he is hands down one the BEST doctors I’ve ever seen!
Jun 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
9 months of constant pain, FIVE doctors w/ no answers, MRIs, CT Scans, injection, laser therapy, Phys Therapy, and a discouraged girl who couldn't dance... God totally led us to Dr #6, Dr Eidsvig! He immediately knew what was wrong, had my daughter's pain level from 8s and 9s (on a scale of 0-10)to a 1 in only 3 1/2 weeks!! He cared for more than just her knee, he cared about the entire child.Entire office goes so far beyond. Takes his time, listens, explains, and truly cares about the whole patient. Forever grateful. Thank you @dreidsvig
C Speed – May 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I had lower back pain to the extent that it hurt to bend over to out on socks. Just assumed I needed an alignment but Dr. Eidsvig found that my right him was and inch out of place and that was causing tightness in my hamstring and hip. After a few visits and about about a month I have been pain free, much more flexible and over much mor comfortable. He truly is phenomenal.
Garrett – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
DR J is the best! Very caring & patient. It has taken me several months to get better he has hung in there with me all the way. Very attentive would highly recommend!
Oct 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
If you are in pain or discomfort, then you haven't seen Dr. Eidsvig! He's amazing and gets to the ROOT CAUSE of the problem so you can start feeling better fast and get on with your life.
Cindy P – Sep 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig is great at figuring out the issue and treating it. He explains what’s going on in your body and what he’s going to do to give relief.
Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
After Oral Surgery, where I was put fully under, I started to get Hiccups and Burps.Not the kind we're all used to.No, continuous Hiccups and LOUD burps on every breath. The Dr and the Anesthesiologist said it was a reaction to the Anesthesia they've personally never seen before. Gave Muscle Relaxers and assured us it would stop in time. A Muscle Relaxer gave me exactly 1 1/2 hours of relive in which I could totally exhausted fall asleep, before waking up and starting again.After 5 days my wife was finally able to drag me to the ER. X-Rays were fine, Blood work was fine." Aggravated nerve and those you just have to wait out". More Muscle Relaxers. Tried Acupuncture. Still bellowing like a Seal.On Day 9, last resort : Dr Eidsvig, who had healed my shoulder a year earlier.I explained what had happened and he goes : Oh, I know what that is !!My head positioning during surgery had aggravated a Nerve. 1 session of Dry Needling and icing, it was over !! ANYTHING EVER,FIRST STOP Dr Eidsvig !
Rudi Hornbach – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig has brought me back from almost complete inability to function to being able to touch my toes & have little to no pain. I had not been able to touch my toes in over 60 years. I am feeling so much better, I am cancelling a scheduled back surgery!
Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I am an exercise scientist and I have worked with many Physical Therapists and Chiropractors in the past. Dr. Jeff actually treats the underlying issues of the body through movement and a holistic view, rather than cracking your neck and back and sending you on your way. I could not recommend more!
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig, Jeff, is phenomenal. Bed side manner, knowledge, pain mgt along with all the help with injuries from athletes w/in our family. We have a high school athlete and a D1 athlete who have seen Jeff for injuries, maintenance, orthotics. If you or family member in need, Jeff is your answer. Doesn't waste your time or money. Straight shooter. Isn't trying to make you a full time 'member' and repeat client. Gets you healed or right and gets you on track to stay that way.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I lost range of motion in my large toe and my mobility was comprised due to the thick scar tissue after bunion surgery a year ago. After 2 months of treament of scraping and dry needles, I have regained my range of motion and can resume my normal acvities without discomfort! It is truly life changing. I am very satisfied and grateful to Dr. Eidsvig and his professional, compassionate office staff. I highly recommend Willow Bend Sports and Spine Center.
Melody in Las Colinas – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Eidsvig for a few years now whenever I get flare ups of lower back pain, leg pain, headaches or sinus problems. This man is truly gifted in sourcing the pain and working it out. Dr. Eidsvig does not needlessly pressure me about anything (like repeat visits) and he respects my time. Office staff is kind and professional both in person and over the phone. Office space is clean and calming. Truly amazing doctor who cares with a professional team behind him.
Holly in Plano, TX – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Our daughter is a dancer who was having foot and ankle problems. Dr. Eidsvig quickly identified the source of her pain and applied several methods of treatment. With just a few weeks of treaments she is pain free and has full range of motion. I highly recommend Dr. Eidsvig. His methods uncover injuries and treat problem areas until all issues are resolved. Quite wonderful and amazing!
TX – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Eidsvig?