Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC

Chiropractic Sports Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Eidsvig

Willow Bend Sports & Spine Center

3060 Communications Pkwy Ste 104 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC is a sports medicine chiropractor in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Parker College Of Chiropractic in 2005 and specializes in chiropractic sports medicine, sports rehabilitation medicine, and more.

Dr. Eidsvig accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Eidsvig treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Sprain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Whiplash

Dr. Eidsvig's mission is to provide the highest quality, individualized treatment yielding the most effective results utilizing state-of-the-art equipment, such as Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. His practice treats all ages and lifestyles from active kid...

• Chiropractic Sports Medicine

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eidsvig

Dr. Eidsvig?
Dr. Eidsvig's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC
I am an exercise scientist and I have worked with many Physical Therapists and Chiropractors in the past. Dr. Jeff actually treats the underlying issues of the body through movement and a holistic view, rather than cracking your neck and back and sending you on your way. I could not recommend more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig, Jeff, is phenomenal. Bed side manner, knowledge, pain mgt along with all the help with injuries from athletes w/in our family. We have a high school athlete and a D1 athlete who have seen Jeff for injuries, maintenance, orthotics. If you or family member in need, Jeff is your answer. Doesn't waste your time or money. Straight shooter. Isn't trying to make you a full time 'member' and repeat client. Gets you healed or right and gets you on track to stay that way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I lost range of motion in my large toe and my mobility was comprised due to the thick scar tissue after bunion surgery a year ago. After 2 months of treament of scraping and dry needles, I have regained my range of motion and can resume my normal acvities without discomfort! It is truly life changing. I am very satisfied and grateful to Dr. Eidsvig and his professional, compassionate office staff. I highly recommend Willow Bend Sports and Spine Center.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Eidsvig for a few years now whenever I get flare ups of lower back pain, leg pain, headaches or sinus problems. This man is truly gifted in sourcing the pain and working it out. Dr. Eidsvig does not needlessly pressure me about anything (like repeat visits) and he respects my time. Office staff is kind and professional both in person and over the phone. Office space is clean and calming. Truly amazing doctor who cares with a professional team behind him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Our daughter is a dancer who was having foot and ankle problems. Dr. Eidsvig quickly identified the source of her pain and applied several methods of treatment. With just a few weeks of treaments she is pain free and has full range of motion. I highly recommend Dr. Eidsvig. His methods uncover injuries and treat problem areas until all issues are resolved. Quite wonderful and amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I had let my plantar fasciitis go for way too long until I couldn't take the pain anymore. I was referred to Dr. Eidsvig by a family friend and I am so glad I started treatment with him. It took us several visits and a couple dry-needle treatments, but I cannot believe how much better my foot feels! Most days now I have to remind myself which foot was hurting me so badly because of the wonderful care Dr. Eidsvig gave me! Also a big thanks to Sam at the front desk, she is a sweetheart!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I have battled chronic neck pain for many years. I had tried everything from physical therapy, massage, and chiropractic without much success until my last chiropractor referred me to Dr. Eidsvig. I was very skeptical that this chiropractor would be any different than all the others. I was wrong! He asked me to give him a month and the results have been incredible. I can say for the first time in time in many years my next doesn’t hurt. I didn’t think I would ever be able to say that again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I saw him once but couldn't stomach the angry attitude of the office manager......he used the Graston Technique (which is like a metal credit card) on my foot and blew a blood vessel - I could barely stand on it.....i called the manager the next day and asked if I could show up in the waiting room - for Mr. Eidsvig to look at it - 10 seconds and she stated I needed to make an appointment - I told her I was afraid of making another appointment with what I had - she hung up on me!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr Jeff is amazing ! After a very long struggle with hip, lower back and knee pain Dr Jeff was able to diagnose treat and relive my pain in three sessions !!! My dear friend and personal trainer referred me to his office . I will be forever grateful .... I got my active lifestyle back .... Thank you Dr Jeff , Susan and Staff !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Jeff is cool! I was referred by a friend, who spoke very highly of his services. I had a small tear in my rotator cuff in my shoulder, and was back to work after the first visit! I continued to see Dr. Eidsvig on a regular basis until I felt 99% better, about four visits. I saw Dr. Jeff Eidsvig a month later for a follow up visit. My shoulder was fine, my problem was in my back. Dr. Jeff fixed that too! I recommend to anyone who has muscle, tendon, or joint pain to go see Dr. Jeff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig is a real quality of life saver. An athlete in my 20s and now in my early 30s, I work as a digital marketing leader. This makes for a lot of desk time such that my biological age didn't seem to match my chronological age. Extreme neck pain affected my day from wake up to turn down. This came with frequent and strong migraines, immobility, and degradation to my quality of life. Dr. Eidsvig is very unique. He doesn't just mask problems, his treatments provide permanent relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I have had awful shoulder and hip pain for years. I wish I knew about Dr. Eidsvig before I spent a ton of money at traditional chiropractors. After just two visits, (for each area of pain), I experienced 50% improvement in mobility and pain reduction. After one or two visits a week over the past couple of months, I have no more pain in my hip and I'm able to do all the exercises at the gym without pain and with full range of motion. My shoulders are just a couple visits away from being 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
A friend of mine had excellent results with Dr. Eidsvig, so I made an appointment. He immediately diagnosed the true problem, which was scar tissue/adhesion built up over time that was causing significant discomfort. On the first visit, he targeted the treatment area and I experienced significant improvement. I continued visits over 4-5 weeks with every treatment further alleviating the condition and discomfort. I am now completely back to normal and I am more active than ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig is an incredible and rare to find. His staff they are very friendly and professional. After I pulled my hamstring I began to have extreme pain on my lower back and sciatic nerve. He took his time asking a few questions and after some simple test he was able to pinpoint exactly where the root problem was. He was great at helping me understand which nerves and muscles were causing my pain and after 3 sessions I was back to normal, truly amazing. Highly recommend him to fam & friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Jeff is amazing. He takes his time, asks detailed questions, puts you through simple tests and then explains your issues with language and diagrams everyone can follow. He's helped me and my entire family for years. I cannot say enough about good things about him and his approach to helping his patients. Also, you'll love his staff! Very friendly and helpful. I've recommended many friends and family members to him and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
After suffering with intense back injuries and chronic pain for 6+ years, I felt as thought I was out of options. I visited multiple sports medicine doctors, chiropractors, had MRI's, x-rays, the works and could never find a solution. Dr. Eidsvig isolated my issues within the first 2 visits; he explained their causes and course of treatment. Over the next 7 visits Dr. Eidsvig relieved tension and scar tissue from my hips, back and neck. I have not felt this good in years and am BEYOND thankful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
After being rear ended in a car accident, I went to a surgeon. All he did was read the MRI and X-Ray results to determined that the only fix was to fuse my spine. Really! After a few months of getting nowhere, the physical therapist finally recommended Dr. Eidsvig. He spent 30 minutes examining my neck and diagnosed the real issue, a buildup of scar tissue from the injury, and that he could fix it. Well he did fix it and earned a new name... “Miracle Man”
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig is simply the best! Very innovative in his healing practices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig is an incredible doctor who takes the time to explain why you are having the issues you are having and how each treatment will help to alleviate the pain. I highly recommend him and I have already referred multiple people to see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig is truly a rare find. He KNOWS the human body and how all the muscles, tendons and ligaments are interconnected. What hurts in one spot is quite often the result of something further up/down the line. Dr. Eidsvig is not only incredibly skilled at pinpointing the root cause of the pain, but also able to effectively treat the root cause in just a couple visits. He doesn't medicate you or expect to treat you every week for the rest of your life--finds the root cause and treats it!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Eidsvig?

Willow Bend Sports & Spine Center