Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC

Chiropractic Sports MedicineMale

Dr. Eidsvig

Willow Bend Sports & Spine Center

3060 Communications Pkwy Ste 104 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC is a Sports Medicine Chiropractor in Plano, TX and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic medical school in 2005. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Eidsvig to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Sports Medicine Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Eidsvig treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Whiplash

Dr. Eidsvig accepts

Dr. Eidsvig accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Eidsvig's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Eidsvig

Dr. Eidsvig?
  • Appointment scheduling (82)
  • Office environment (82)
  • Staff friendliness (82)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (3)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
My family's been seeing Dr. Jeff for years. I finally went in to address the serious tightness and cramping in my hand/wrist , what looked like carpel tunnel. After 5 mins, he knew exactly what was going on, mentioned my treatment plan and started it the same day. I've been in a hand brace since February and after 1 week and ONLY 1 treatment I'm back like I never left. 3-4 treatments and I'll be good as new. If you're not convinced by other physicians diagnosis, you're on to something and should definitely have Dr. Jeff give you a second opinion! 5/5!!
Chelsea Stephens – Jun 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig is a miracle worker!!! I had plantar fasciitis and after 4 visits my pain was gone!!! I don’t typically write reviews but he is hands down one the BEST doctors I’ve ever seen!
Jun 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
9 months of constant pain, FIVE doctors w/ no answers, MRIs, CT Scans, injection, laser therapy, Phys Therapy, and a discouraged girl who couldn't dance... God totally led us to Dr #6, Dr Eidsvig! He immediately knew what was wrong, had my daughter's pain level from 8s and 9s (on a scale of 0-10)to a 1 in only 3 1/2 weeks!! He cared for more than just her knee, he cared about the entire child.Entire office goes so far beyond. Takes his time, listens, explains, and truly cares about the whole patient. Forever grateful. Thank you @dreidsvig
C Speed – May 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I had lower back pain to the extent that it hurt to bend over to out on socks. Just assumed I needed an alignment but Dr. Eidsvig found that my right him was and inch out of place and that was causing tightness in my hamstring and hip. After a few visits and about about a month I have been pain free, much more flexible and over much mor comfortable. He truly is phenomenal.
Garrett – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
DR J is the best! Very caring & patient. It has taken me several months to get better he has hung in there with me all the way. Very attentive would highly recommend!
Oct 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig is great at figuring out the issue and treating it. He explains what’s going on in your body and what he’s going to do to give relief.
Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
After Oral Surgery, where I was put fully under, I started to get Hiccups and Burps.Not the kind we're all used to.No, continuous Hiccups and LOUD burps on every breath. The Dr and the Anesthesiologist said it was a reaction to the Anesthesia they've personally never seen before. Gave Muscle Relaxers and assured us it would stop in time. A Muscle Relaxer gave me exactly 1 1/2 hours of relive in which I could totally exhausted fall asleep, before waking up and starting again.After 5 days my wife was finally able to drag me to the ER. X-Rays were fine, Blood work was fine." Aggravated nerve and those you just have to wait out". More Muscle Relaxers. Tried Acupuncture. Still bellowing like a Seal.On Day 9, last resort : Dr Eidsvig, who had healed my shoulder a year earlier.I explained what had happened and he goes : Oh, I know what that is !!My head positioning during surgery had aggravated a Nerve. 1 session of Dry Needling and icing, it was over !! ANYTHING EVER,FIRST STOP Dr Eidsvig !
Rudi Hornbach – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig has brought me back from almost complete inability to function to being able to touch my toes & have little to no pain. I had not been able to touch my toes in over 60 years. I am feeling so much better, I am cancelling a scheduled back surgery!
Jun 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I am an exercise scientist and I have worked with many Physical Therapists and Chiropractors in the past. Dr. Jeff actually treats the underlying issues of the body through movement and a holistic view, rather than cracking your neck and back and sending you on your way. I could not recommend more!
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig, Jeff, is phenomenal. Bed side manner, knowledge, pain mgt along with all the help with injuries from athletes w/in our family. We have a high school athlete and a D1 athlete who have seen Jeff for injuries, maintenance, orthotics. If you or family member in need, Jeff is your answer. Doesn't waste your time or money. Straight shooter. Isn't trying to make you a full time 'member' and repeat client. Gets you healed or right and gets you on track to stay that way.
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I lost range of motion in my large toe and my mobility was comprised due to the thick scar tissue after bunion surgery a year ago. After 2 months of treament of scraping and dry needles, I have regained my range of motion and can resume my normal acvities without discomfort! It is truly life changing. I am very satisfied and grateful to Dr. Eidsvig and his professional, compassionate office staff. I highly recommend Willow Bend Sports and Spine Center.
Melody in Las Colinas – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I’ve been seeing Dr. Eidsvig for a few years now whenever I get flare ups of lower back pain, leg pain, headaches or sinus problems. This man is truly gifted in sourcing the pain and working it out. Dr. Eidsvig does not needlessly pressure me about anything (like repeat visits) and he respects my time. Office staff is kind and professional both in person and over the phone. Office space is clean and calming. Truly amazing doctor who cares with a professional team behind him.
Holly in Plano, TX – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Our daughter is a dancer who was having foot and ankle problems. Dr. Eidsvig quickly identified the source of her pain and applied several methods of treatment. With just a few weeks of treaments she is pain free and has full range of motion. I highly recommend Dr. Eidsvig. His methods uncover injuries and treat problem areas until all issues are resolved. Quite wonderful and amazing!
TX – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I had let my plantar fasciitis go for way too long until I couldn't take the pain anymore. I was referred to Dr. Eidsvig by a family friend and I am so glad I started treatment with him. It took us several visits and a couple dry-needle treatments, but I cannot believe how much better my foot feels! Most days now I have to remind myself which foot was hurting me so badly because of the wonderful care Dr. Eidsvig gave me! Also a big thanks to Sam at the front desk, she is a sweetheart!!
Kellyn Schneringer – Sep 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I have battled chronic neck pain for many years. I had tried everything from physical therapy, massage, and chiropractic without much success until my last chiropractor referred me to Dr. Eidsvig. I was very skeptical that this chiropractor would be any different than all the others. I was wrong! He asked me to give him a month and the results have been incredible. I can say for the first time in time in many years my next doesn’t hurt. I didn’t think I would ever be able to say that again.
Crista Baldwin in Plano, Tx – May 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I saw him once but couldn't stomach the angry attitude of the office manager......he used the Graston Technique (which is like a metal credit card) on my foot and blew a blood vessel - I could barely stand on it.....i called the manager the next day and asked if I could show up in the waiting room - for Mr. Eidsvig to look at it - 10 seconds and she stated I needed to make an appointment - I told her I was afraid of making another appointment with what I had - she hung up on me!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Plano – Apr 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr Jeff is amazing ! After a very long struggle with hip, lower back and knee pain Dr Jeff was able to diagnose treat and relive my pain in three sessions !!! My dear friend and personal trainer referred me to his office . I will be forever grateful .... I got my active lifestyle back .... Thank you Dr Jeff , Susan and Staff !!
Sheryl in Prosper, Texas – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Jeff is cool! I was referred by a friend, who spoke very highly of his services. I had a small tear in my rotator cuff in my shoulder, and was back to work after the first visit! I continued to see Dr. Eidsvig on a regular basis until I felt 99% better, about four visits. I saw Dr. Jeff Eidsvig a month later for a follow up visit. My shoulder was fine, my problem was in my back. Dr. Jeff fixed that too! I recommend to anyone who has muscle, tendon, or joint pain to go see Dr. Jeff!
Kris in Garland, TX – Sep 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
Dr. Eidsvig is a real quality of life saver. An athlete in my 20s and now in my early 30s, I work as a digital marketing leader. This makes for a lot of desk time such that my biological age didn't seem to match my chronological age. Extreme neck pain affected my day from wake up to turn down. This came with frequent and strong migraines, immobility, and degradation to my quality of life. Dr. Eidsvig is very unique. He doesn't just mask problems, his treatments provide permanent relief.
Adam in Dallas, Texas – Aug 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?
I have had awful shoulder and hip pain for years. I wish I knew about Dr. Eidsvig before I spent a ton of money at traditional chiropractors. After just two visits, (for each area of pain), I experienced 50% improvement in mobility and pain reduction. After one or two visits a week over the past couple of months, I have no more pain in my hip and I'm able to do all the exercises at the gym without pain and with full range of motion. My shoulders are just a couple visits away from being 100%
Ashley in Carrollton, TX – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeff Eidsvig, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Eidsvig?

Dr. Eidsvig's mission is to provide the highest quality, individualized treatment yielding the most effective results utilizing state-of-the-art equipment,...Read more

A Dallas native, Dr. Jeff Eidsvig attended Texas State University for his undergraduate studies and went on to receive his Chiropractic degree from Parker...Read more

• Chiropractic Sports Medicine