Dr. Jeannine Camacho, OD

Dr. Jeannine Camacho, OD

Optometry  |
Dr. Jeannine Camacho, OD is an optometry provider who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.

2929 Mossrock Ste 104

San Antonio, TX 78230

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
  • Community First Health Plans

• Glaucoma
  • Lazy Eye
  • Macular Degeneration
  • Nearsightedness
  • Ocular Herpes (Herpes of the Eye)
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)

• Punctal Plug Insertion
  • Retinal Testing
  • Soft Contact Lenses
  • Vision Screening
  • Visual Evoked Potential (VEP)

• Hardin-Simmons University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Houston / College Of Optometry
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Army Sch Fort Sam Houston
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Sharp Eye Consultants
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Camacho has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Camacho does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Camacho and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Camacho's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Camacho to family and friends
Dr. Camacho's Performance
in San Antonio , TX |
My daughter and wife had recommended doctor Camacho I felt very comfortable with here and the staff they make you feel welcome and take care of business I would and have recommended her to family and friends
Thank you for the review and the recommendations! Look forward to seeing you soon.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Camacho is a very intelligent and caring doctor. She makes me feel very comfortable when she comes in to the exam room she identifies herself. After she's done with exam she goes over results then she brings you to the frame room and tells the optician what she recommend for me and also tell her to schedule you for next time.
We appreciate your review! We're glad your appointment was a positive experience.
in San Antonio, TX |
Me encanto su trabajo; el trato y la amabilidad con que atiende al paciente te hace sentir seguro. Ampliamente la recomiendo.
in San Antonio, TX |
She is very nice to me every time I see her. Very polite and she really does care about her patients needs. Never had any trouble with her or her staff. Always willing to explain her findings and opinions on the matter.
Thank you for your review! Our patients are our priority always!
San Antonio |
La Doctora Camacho es muy profesional y eficiente. Explica las cosas en términos que puede uno entender. Se toma su tiempo y nunca me siento apresurada. Muy buena gente la Doctora y su equipo. La recomiendo a todos que ocupen su examen de ojos.
San Antonio, TX |
I recently went to Dr. Camacho's office for my contact lens exam. I was very happy with the way the Doctor explained everything. The technician Martha took time to instruct me on proper insertion and removal as well as cleaning of the lenses which was something I had never received at other eye exams. Their care for the health of my eyes was definitely different in such a good way. Will be recommending her to family and friends!
Thank you for your review and your trust in us for your eye care needs!
in San Antonio tx |
My kids and myself saw Dr Camacho and I'm happy that I went with her. She is very friendly and caring. She always answered all the questions I had. My kids seemed happy asthey had their eye exams .I will definetly go back each year for my eye exam and my children's. Very friendly staff and a variety of lenses to choose from in the optical..
Thank you for your review! Look forward to seeing you in the future!
San Antonio, TX |
My husband saw Dr. Camacho recently, and she was very helpful in administering his annual eye exam. The staff was incredibly helpful, particularly Gus. Dr. Camacho and Gus made his experience pleasant and well worthwhile.
We appreciate your review! We're glad his visit was a pleasant experience!
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Camacho is so patience with my daughter. She makes sure to explain everything so my daughter feels comfortable and I leave feeling informed. I like that she takes the time to answer any questions I have, I feel she truly cares about my concerns because of my family eye history. I love her staff, they are friendly and helpful with any question I have on the forms. I tell all my friends and family to visit Dr. Camacho. I will not go anywhere else.
Thank you for your review! Educating our patients is our pleasure. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
in San Antonio, Tx |
Dr. Camacho and her staff were amazing!! The call to schedule my appt was a breeze and the Dr. was so polite and made sure I had all my questions answered. The technician Ms. Martha made sure I felt right at home too! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience.
Thank You for your review! Patient satisfaction is always our goal!
in San Antonio, TX |
My kids were referred by their pediatrician to get eyes checked with Dr. Camacho and loved how patient she is and how she explains everything in terms I could understand. Staff is all nice and optical has a decent selection. I liked my experience so much I returned for an eye exam for myself. She's a great Dr. and has passion for what she does. Definitely recommend to all family and friends.
Thank you for your review and for trusting us with your kids!
in Abilene, TX |
Very personable and knowledgeable. She is very thorough with the exam process, desires only the best for her patients. She is wonderful with all ages, our 4 year old and 2 year old love Dr. Camacho. Great doctor all around.
We appreciate your review, We truly do want whats best for our patients!
in Abilene, TX |
Dr. Camacho is fantastic! She is thorough, excellent with kids, and very informative. I would recommend her to all of my friends and family.
Thank you for your review and recommendations!
in San Antonio, TX |
Took my kids to see DR Camacho and was happy with how she speaks to my kids. You can te
Thank you for your review and for trusting us with your kids!
in poteet, tx |
Had an amazing experience and she answered all my questions
Thank you for your review!
Have you seen Dr. Jeannine Camacho, OD?

Visit Dr. Camacho

Dr. Camacho accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Choice
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
    Texas Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
  • Community First Health Plans
    Basic PPO
    Choice
    Choice EPO
    Choice Plus
  • Vision Service Plan (VSP)