Contact provider for availability

Jeannie Dilworth, APRN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Jeannie Dilworth
925 Sullivan Ave Ste 2 South Windsor, CT 06074

Jeannie Dilworth, APRN is a nurse practitioner in South Windsor, CT. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner).

Jeannie Dilworth accepts

Jeannie Dilworth accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Jeannie Dilworth treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Jeannie Dilworth's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jeannie Dilworth

3.4

Jeannie Dilworth?
Jeannie Dilworth's Performance
What People Say About Jeannie Dilworth, APRN
I met with Jeanie to talk about medical marijuana as replacement or help with the constant pain I am in. Jeanie after watching me and talking to me thought that I would be a good candidate for trying marijuana. I believe that Jeanie is a very perceptive person with the patients health as her main objective. I don’t know what the low scores are based on but I feel she is sincere and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeannie Dilworth, APRN?
She's the best I've ever seen. She doesn't just write an RX and your done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeannie Dilworth, APRN?
Not sure she knows what she is doing with medication - relies heavily on DNA testing to make decisions. Also prescribed medical marijuana to person with past abuse problems, bipolar with schizoaffective disorder, and traumatic brain injury. When problems arose ending up in hospitalization - psychotic behavior, constant hallucinations, hopelessness - wasn't responsive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeannie Dilworth, APRN?
Laid back yet professional. Jeannie has been the only RN that has helped me get my issues under control.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeannie Dilworth, APRN?
I had a great experience! I was told to come in a half hour early. I was seen within a reasonable wait time. She spent over an hour with me and was very informative.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeannie Dilworth, APRN?
I had a similar experience to others. I showed up 15 minutes early to fill out the paperwork, which should of been mailed. It took me more than 30 minutes to fill out. She reprimanded me for not finishing it, wouldn't shake my hand, told me to hurry up when I was on the scale, and retraumatized me when asking questions. The receptionist also gave me a hard time when I asked for my medical documents. This was after I complained to my insurance and I was told I could get them anytime.Run far away!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeannie Dilworth, APRN?
Rude and dismissive receptionist failed to mention to be in office 1/2 hour before appointment to fill out paperwork. Showed up 15 minutes early vs 30 minutes and was told I would have to reschedule even though I was only person in waiting room and no cars outside. Now I'm without a doctor for another month because she can't be slightly flexible. Totally outrageous and unprofessional and rude. 0/10 would recommend to others. Find another provider fast.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeannie Dilworth, APRN?
There is not a provider around that you will find that takes the time to sit with you and actually listen to you. She learns your back story. If you just want to find a provider who hands out meds and doesn't care then she is not the provider for you, but if you are looking for help then you need to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeannie Dilworth, APRN?
Just a terrible experience. Arrived fifteen minutes early for first appointment, was turned away because they needed me 15 minutes earlier Was told I'd have test results within 3-5 days and she'd get me right in, well I had to call over a week later and the next available appointment was two weeks later. I had to reschedule once due to having to pick my child up from the school nurse and I was asked to produce a note from the school indicating I did pick my child up. I expected better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeannie Dilworth, APRN?

How was your experience with Jeannie Dilworth?