Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD

Counseling ·  Female

Dr. Erikson

Counseling and Mediation Center

200 W Douglas Ave Ste 560 Wichita, KS 67202

Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD is a counselor in Wichita, KS. She specializes in counseling.

Dr. Erikson accepts

Dr. Erikson accepts the following insurance:

Aetna PPO
Coventry Health America
Coventry Health America PPO
Humana Choice Medicare Advantage PPO
New Directions Behavioral Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Erikson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Erikson's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

• Counseling

University Of Kansas / Main Campus

Dr. Erikson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Erikson

2.1

Dr. Erikson?
Dr. Erikson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD
Jeanne Erikson was a God send for me and my son. She is going to do what is best for the child and will talk to who ever she needs to so that she can make the right recommendation. I will and already have recommended her to several people. The world needs more people like Jeanne.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Old, antiquated beliefs and approach. Dads are second-class parents meant to provide financial support and nothing else. Sad this lady practices.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Scary that this woman practices. Too many families have been affected by her decisions. Sedgwick county is worse because of her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Dr.Erikson was fair & expedient in her case management role.
Amazingly great person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
I had the opportunity to have two appointments in 04/2018 for mutually agreed upon mediation, post divorce. Excellence on all levels- this was "as good as it gets" where such an experience is needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Fathers, if you have the option, request a different evaluator. She got important information mixed up, left out important details, drew opinionated conclusions from mixed-up facts and collateral's opinions. Accusations were made against me after the evaluation and she failed to follow up with me to get my side of the story, but decided to include the damaging information in her report to the courts. If I had the option to do over I would demand the evaluation be recorded via audio / video.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Dr. Erikson is amazing! I cannot describe in words the amount of toughness and grit that she combines with love and compassion for the families she serves in case management. She brought peace and harmony that I never thought possible to our horribly conflicted family and can be largely credited with the health and well-being of our daughter. As a therapist working with many conflicted families she is my first referral for families in chaos and conflict. She is tough, fair and compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
I have worked with Jeanne twice over the past 10 years. First time was in a counseling capacity with my step son and second in a professional coaching capacity regarding career transition issues. She is a great listener, non judgmental, and was able to help me identify the problem. I was able to brainstorm ideas, evaluated the pro's and con's, and develop a solid plan. I highly recommend her and will return in the future if the need arises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Our experience with her was outstanding. She is professional, very easy to talk to and she listens. These qualities are very hard to find. It seems to me as if many in authority have their own opinions and try to force those on someone else. She listens intently, and does her best to help you reach an agreement. WE are very grateful she was the one we talked to.Thank you for a job very well done!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Dr. Erickson knows her craft and was able to help me in my time of need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
As a real estate professional to has had issues come up through mediation, I have found Dr. Erikson exceptional at facilitating conclusions that are beneficial to both parties. I admire her ability to see through the emotion and get to the real issue at hand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Jeanne was able to see me immediately after I suffered a nervous breakdown at work. She helped me identify and implement self-care techniques that would help me manage my anxiety effectively. I would highly recommend Dr. Erikson to anyone seeking a mental health professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
I highly recommend Dr. Erikson. I have had contact with her professionally during several child custody cases. Dr. Erickson is often used as an expert witness in court. From my contact with her in this context, I can say that Dr. Erikson is very knowledgeable and even handed in her assessments. These matters are usually very difficult, and sometimes parents have issues that prevent them from accepting the results. She is not biased towards either gender, only the child's best interests.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Jeanne has been great to work with, helping work through anxiety/stress/overwhelmed. She listens, helps you learn strategies to help become a better version of yourself. I would recommend her to everyone!
Terrible.... Absolutely terrible....
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Fathers, if you ever want to see your children, request a different counselor?this one's siding with the mother. Terrible listening & organizational skills. She got facts mixed up, important dates, forgot what she said and whom she talked to, then drew improper and opinionated conclusions from mixed-up facts, dates and collateral's opinions. No medical or child development degree, yet she disregarded factual evidence and made her conclusions as if she did in order to support her bias. RUN!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?
Biased against fathers and not fair in her practices. Looks to profit at the devastation of others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Erikson, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Erikson?

Compare Providers