Dr. Jeanne Bonk, DC

ChiropracticFemale

Chiropractic

Dr. Jeanne Bonk, DC is a Chiropractor in Evergreen Park, IL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Jeanne Bonk, DC

Thrive Health and Wellness

3348 W 95th St Evergreen Park, IL 60805

Compare with other Chiropractors

Compare Dr. Bonk with our nearby Chiropractors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Bonk's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bonk

Dr. Bonk

First appointment, Dr Jeanne really endeavored to understand my situation. I am a life long runner with a complicated back. Dr Jeanne approached my in a method that was comprehensive and informative; explaining how body systems interrelate and by addressing the whole she remedied my specific issue. She does this without judgement and with a kind approachable manner. My shoulder and back have not felt this good in years and I highly recommend Dr Jeanne.
Michael in Chicago, IL – Sep 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Bonk, DC?
Dr. Bonk is very thorough in her treatment. I had a very stiff neck and my back was seriously out of alignment. Additionally, II had numbness on my left side. She patiently listened to my issues and after 3 visits my neck and back were vastly improved and the numbness in my arm was gone. She has many tools in her tool chest and knows how to use each one. I appreciated her conscientiousness and caring attitude. She is very proficient in her abilities and sensitive to my needs.
Mary Baker in Chicago, IL – Jul 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jeanne Bonk, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bonk?

• Chiropractic

1990
University of Wisconsin / Madison

What other Chiropractors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Chiropractors.

Where is Dr. Jeanne Bonk, DC's office located?

Dr. Bonk's office is located at 3348 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL 60805. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Jeanne Bonk, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Bonk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Jeanne Bonk, DC?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Bonk treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bonk accepts

Dr. Bonk accepts the following insurance:

Thrive Health and Wellness