Jeanie Stoller, LPC

Jeanie Stoller, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female
Jeanie Stoller, LPC is a counselor in Sugar Land, TX. She specializes in counseling, anxiety disorders, and more.Read her story

77 Sugar Creek Center Blvd Ste 206

Sugar Land, TX 77478

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Jeanie Stoller

Jeanie Stoller's bio

This content was provided by Jeanie Stoller "I am a licensed professional counselor in Sugar Land, Texas. I have been in private practice for twelve years. I have been privileged to work with teens, couples, families and children eleven years and older. My clients typically present with anxiety, depression, relationship conflicts and self-esteem issues. Along with traditional talk therapy, I often teach my clients stress reduction techniques, such as visual imagery, meditation, art therapy and Emotional Freedom Therapy. Before becoming a counselor, I was an elementary school teacher for 23 years. By working with parents and their children, I recognized the importance of family systems therapy which addresses the needs of all family members."

This content was provided by Jeanie Stoller "I consider my profession to be sacred work.  I am honored to meet clients of all walks of life who have the courage to share their stories.  My goal is to treat each client with the utmost respect and trust."

• Counseling
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders

Jeanie Stoller does not have any board certifications listed.

• Couples Therapy

• University Of Texas / Austin Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Houston-Victoria
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Jeanie Stoller has no awards or honors listed.

Jeanie Stoller has no media or publications listed.

Jeanie Stoller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Jeanie Stoller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Jeanie Stoller's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Jeanie Stoller to family and friends

Jeanie Stoller's Performance

Jeanie Stoller Says:
"

I was completely disheartened when reading the one posting on Healthgrades.  I take every session and every client as a serious commitment in my work.  I cherish the opportunity to help anyone work through his/her pain to a happier more comfortable place in his life.

If at any time I am asked to do something that feels uncomfortable or unethical to me, I will refuse and dismiss the client.  Fortunately, this

...

Jeanie is a great listener. She really cares about her patients. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
First rate excellent session. Very gifted????
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Jeanie is kind, caring and incredibly insightful. She has helped me process my issues, develop new coping skills and plan for the future. I look forward to our sessions, and I get great comfort knowing that's she's only a phone call away.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
helped me substitute positive thoughts for negative ones.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Jeanie's for over 15 years. She has helped me transformed into a kind, calm, loving, and forgiving person. She is understanding and has the passion to help her patients. Whatever problems I am having she is always there to listen and guide me through the process of healing....more
Are you Jeanie Stoller?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Adult Psychology