Contact provider for availability

Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC

Counseling ·  Female

Jeanette Haitaian
1025 E Maple Rd Ste B7A Birmingham, MI 48009

Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC is a counselor in Birmingham, MI. She specializes in counseling.

Jeanette Haitaian accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Jeanette Haitaian treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Jeanette Haitaian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jeanette Haitaian

Jeanette Haitaian?
Jeanette Haitaian's Performance
What People Say About Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC
Finally a therapist that understands me! Jeanette helped me to figure out ways to help myself. I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
I began seeing Jeanette about two and a half months ago, and have already noticed a very positive result. She has taught me valuable communication skills that have improved my relationships with family, friends, and colleagues. Unlike other counselors that I have seen in the past, Jeanette is always timely and professional. I would absolutely recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
My husband and I began seeing Jeanette for some step family related issues. She was the BEST and was the perfect combination of therapist and stepmom. She told us what we needed to hear in order to make life in our home better for everyone. She helped both me and my husband realize some things about ourselves that needed to be dealt with but were less than pleasant to hear about ourselves. I would highly recommend her and cannot say enough about how great she is.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
Jeanette was a true blessing right when my fiancé and I truly needed one. She’s honest, fair and a fantastic listener. She’s not afraid to tell it like it is and gives the kind of advice and life lessons that really helps instill the confidence you need. I’d recommend Jeanette’s help to anyone I truly cared about because I have no doubt she’ll take care of them the way she took care of us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
I've been seeing Jeanette for almost a year and my experience with her has been great. She is the first therapist I've ever visited and I was terribly nervous about starting this journey. She has made me feel so comfortable and I can honestly say seeing her is impacting me in many positive ways. If you're someone who's not sure if you would benefit from therapy, TRY IT!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
I have recommended Jeanette to several friends and family members who have also seen her and have had very positive and empowering experiences. She is a kind, insightful, and thoughtful counselor who helps you see the big picture and make improvements in your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
Im a professional male in my mid 40's. I have been seeing Jeanette over 6 months and have been so happy regarding my self improvement under her care. She is so good at what she does. I would give her 6 stars if I could. I can imagine not benefiting from her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
I have been seeing Jeanette Haitaian for about two years. She has been able to help me navigate and sort out my contentious divorce. She was able to not only help me with my issues with my ex-husband, children and now with a blended family. She is very professional and has always been accessible when I needed--either via text or email if I was having a bad day. I would highly recommend Jeanette.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
I have seen her for anxiety and daily struggles as a mother,wife and engineer. She has been very beneficial in giving me life skills and the tools I need to be productive in beating my anxiety. I've also referred her to several friends as a show of confidence in her ability to help others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
I started seeing Jeanette this past fall after some major life events and changes. I came in feeling lost, depressed and lacking a lot of core inner confidence. Today I can gladly say I feel like a whole new person after seeing Jeanette regularly for the last 4 months. I have self-confidence like I never had before, feel hopeful and not fearful about my future and have not had any bouts of depression. She has been a god send and I am thankful that she is a healer in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
My fiance' and I have been meeting with Jeanette for about a year and she has been a GOD SEND! Perfect balance between therapist and friend. She has helped our relationship in so many ways. She listens, she cares, and she gives honest feedback on the situation. From our first appointment, we were both a little apprehensive about going to couples therapy, she made us feel so comfortable. We know we have a therapist for life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?
I could not recommend her. She saw our child for about a year and the only thing that advanced was the cost of her therapy. Our child made no progress it seemed. Moreover, she's hard to talk to about your child. She has little interest in hearing what you have to say and offers almost no information about what is going on or what she thinks we could do to help. There are better therapists out there than her.
Thank you for the feedback, although it is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Haitaian, LLPC?

How was your experience with Jeanette Haitaian?