Jeanette Calara

Physical Therapy ·  Female

Jeanette Calara

Fusion Physical Therapy Wellness P. C.

1202 Lexington Ave # 264 New York, NY 10028

Jeanette Calara is a physical therapist in New York, NY. She specializes in physical therapy.

Jeanette Calara's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jeanette Calara

Jeanette Calara?
Jeanette Calara's Performance
What People Say About Jeanette Calara
My experience has been great with Jeanette Calara. She’s really on point with all the work we have been doing. I had reconstructive surgery on my ankle where I had to regrow cartilage and my mobility has gotten a lot better and my leg has built back muscle it lost ever since I've been working with her. I'm really feeling stronger ever since I've seen her. She’s really been helpful with my recovery and gave me the tools to work with at home like workouts I can do on my own. I really look forward
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Calara?
I came to Fusion Physical Therapy Wellness UES because of pain in my shoulder that was interfering with what I could do with that arm and was making it hard to sleep. Jeanette Calara worked on relaxing the muscles in my shoulder using rehab machines and other PT magic, and she taught me some exercises to do at home. Jeanette was great at answering my questions about what was wrong and on how she was addressing the issues. Things got steadily better and now life is back to normal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Calara?
Today marked the last day of my 10 month journey since my ACL tear at Fusion Physical Therapy Wellness PC -UWS with Dr. Jeanette Calara. I can’t give enough positive feedback about my time spent with this remarkable group of physical therapists. Jeanette fully invested herself into my case the moment I walked through the door, signifying that my recovery was just as important to her as it was to me. She is knowledgeable, caring, and very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Calara?
I had a very impressive and awesome experience with Dr Jeanette Calara. Very impressed with the level of expertise of Dr. Calara and her staff.s. I have dealt with knee and back pain for years and wanted to avoid surgery. I attended only 1 session per week (they even had even hours!) and was back to walking without pain in 5 weeks! Went on vacation to Europe for the first time in 10 years pain free. Highly recommend before anyone seriously considers surgery!"
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Calara?
Amazing experience with Jeanette Calara The Fusion Physical Therapy Wellness and Sports Medicine & Athletic Performance staffs are great. Jeanette made me feel very comfortable despite having a painful elbow and injury and I felt amazing in a week. Outstanding. She was pleasant and I actually really looked forward to going in to physical therapy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Calara?
Dr. Jeanette Calara is an attentive and professional physical therapist. She has been working with my daughter and is successfully strengthening her hip muscles so that she is able to compete in indoor track and field season. I highly recommend Dr Jeanette Calara, Fusion Physical Therapy Wellness PC and Sports Medicine & Athletic Performance for any sports injuries.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeanette Calara?

How was your experience with Jeanette Calara?

• Physical Therapy