Jeane Ward, CNM

Jeane Ward, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Jeane Ward, CNM is a Midwife in Overland Park, KS. She is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Jeane Ward to book an appointment.

The Women's Healthcare Group

New Patient?
Overland Park10600 Quivira Rd Overland Park, KS 66215

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Jeane Ward's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jeane Ward

4.2

Jeane Ward?
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Listened & answered questions (21)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (21)
  • Long wait times (18)
  • Appointment was rushed (5)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
I saw Jeane as both a midwife and general female doctor. I saw her on a fluke when I had a yeast infection and my normal MD wasn't available. I liked her so much I switched to her permanently. She's VERY kind, remembers facts about you and checks back up on your stressors. She delivered 2 of my babies and has called me from her personal phone to check up on me. She respected my wishes around my birth plan and explained all my options. I highly recommend her.
Amber S in KANSAS CITY, MO – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeane Ward, CNM?
I love Jeane! She made my first pregnancy and labor an amazing, comfortable experience. I put all my trust in her since she clearly has more experience than this new mom-to-be did and never felt misguided. Her mix of confidence, patience and straight forward answers made the whole experience just incredible!
Jenna Wingate in Lenexa, KS – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeane Ward, CNM?
I always knew I wanted a midwife, and Jeane was so wonderful! She was so reassuring and positive, but also told me her honest opinions when I asked. I was so thankful to have her at our delivery! As soon as she came in, she had me change into positions that were exactly what I needed. She said things that empowered me to keep going. She brought our beautiful daughter into this world and I pray that she will bring any future children we have into the world as well! She is SO fabulous!
Sarah – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeane Ward, CNM?
Jeane was my midewife for regular checkups during pregnancy and she is fantastic. You feel like she is genuine and really cares about you. She listens and also explains things to you and sometimes has a sense of humor with awkward questions you might have. I just wish she was on call when I actually went into labor.
Kansas City, MO – Dec 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeane Ward, CNM?
Jeane is the perfect blend between having a safe hospital birth with the support and benefits of a home birth and doula. She was my rock to lean on (literally) as she allowed me to lean on her and she put counter pressure on my back as I labored. My active labor was quick (2.5 hrs) but pushing took another 2 hours. Jeane helped me move in every position imaginable! She was an awesome coach and gave me the encouragement I needed. LO was born with the cord around his neck & Jeane was quick to act.
Overland Park, KS – Oct 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeane Ward, CNM?
I've never left a review for any doctor or health practitioner but Jeane was the on call midwife when I went into labor with my third son and it was such an amazing experience thanks to her. She is truly the best person for the job and I would recommend her to everyone.
Kansas City, MO – Sep 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeane Ward, CNM?
I had Jeane for my 2 pregnancies/deliveries and I couldn't ever imagine doing it without her. She is an amazing Midwife and knows her stuff. She makes you feel like you're priority 100% of the time. I highly recommend her!!
Darby in Burlington, KS – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeane Ward, CNM?
Jeane takes time with her patients. She explains everything to you. I have been a patient for 10+ years and recommend her to everyone. When I gave birth to my daughter one of the nurses I had in the hospital also used Jeane for her midwife and she told me that her sister and cousins also see Jeane. I think if a nurse who works with all the doctors and midwives chooses to see Jeane that says a lot about how great she really is!
MA in Kansas City, MO – Jul 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jeane Ward, CNM?

How was your experience with Jeane Ward?

Jeane Ward accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Jeane Ward treats your condition or procedure

• Postpartum Disorders
  • Pregnancy Care
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Well Woman Health Examination

I have been practicing in Overland Park since 2002. My various practice experiences have brought me to value the practice philosophy at The Women's Healthcare Group. I really enjoy the physicians and nurse midwives that I have the privilege of workin...Read more

• Midwifery