Jean Shum, MS

Acupuncture ·  Female

Jean Shum
1133 Broadway Ste 703 New York, NY 10010

Jean Shum, MS is an acupuncturist in New York, NY. She specializes in acupuncture.

Jean Shum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jean Shum

4.1

Jean Shum?
Jean Shum's Performance
What People Say About Jean Shum, MS
I’ve known Jean for over 10 years. She’s a great acupuncturist and a wonderful person. She cares about her patient and is very flexible with getting you into the office to make you feel better quickly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Shum, MS?
Awesome! Is how I’d describe her. She’s very attentive, caring, and has the magic touch to heal you. I’m very happy to have found her! I’ve recommended her to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Shum, MS?
Jean is a true healer. The needles she places are so precise and always help. Her hands are warm, steady and healing. We see her twice a months and can highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Shum, MS?
Jean is a very personable and caring practitioner. I have seen her regularly since 2007 and I trust her completely. She has helped me with post traumatic stress, grief, depression and anxiety, as well as headaches and muscle tightness and pain. She is very thorough, using various techniques and healing modalities. I leave each session feeling relaxed and rejuvenated. She has helped me through many challenges and has brought significant healing to many aspects of my life. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Shum, MS?
Great experience! I was apprehensive about trying acupuncture, as I've never known anyone that had the treatment. However, after meeting with Jean, and speaking to her, I felt confident that she could help me. She listens, recommends, and really cares about your well being. She treats everything from allergies (food to seasonal) to shoulder and neck pain and more! Would highly recommend to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Shum, MS?
I’ve been treated by Ms. Shum several times for my frozen shoulder. I’ve even taken my husband to see her for a jaw/neck issue he was having. He was reluctant about acupuncture at first, but after the treatment, he was feeling a lot better, and was very grateful for all the care. and attention by Ms. Shum. She’s very professional, and listens to concerns, and issues. She even takes the time to explain each step in the process. I would recommend her to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Shum, MS?

How was your experience with Jean Shum?

• Acupuncture