Jean Hynd, LCSW-R

Clinical Social WorkFemaleAge 59

Clinical Social Work

Jean Hynd, LCSW-R is a Clinical Social Worker in Clarence Center, NY. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Jean Hynd, LCSW-R

Office

9504 Boxwood Dr Clarence Center, NY 14032
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Jean Hynd treats your condition or procedure

Jean Hynd's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Jean Hynd accepts

Jean Hynd accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
Independent Health
Medicare

Jean Hynd's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jean Hynd

I have seen Jean on and off for the past 7 years. She is a great listener and is very helpful. I definitely recommend!
Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Hynd, LCSW-R?
Jean was always very understanding and always seemed to really sense how I was feeling about the difficult times I was going through. She never made me feel like I had to rush through things, she is a very compassionate woman. I truly enjoy my appointments with her, she always makes me feel better about myself.
Connie in WILLIAMSVILLE – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Hynd, LCSW-R?
Jean is excellent at listening and understanding the underlying issues. She has helped me significantly in my relationships, to create boundaries and thus more healthy interactions. I would highly recommend her!
NY – Jul 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Hynd, LCSW-R?
Jean is thoughtful, caring and just plain genuine. She makes you feel at ease and is very welcoming. Jean was easy to talk to during a very stressful separation between my wife and I. She was conscious of feeling [on both sides] and was there to help and assist us in fighting for our marriage. I would highly recommend.
Buffalo, NY – Jun 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Hynd, LCSW-R?

How was your experience with Jean Hynd?

I view my work as sacred ground and respect each of my clients and the issues they bring to counseling.  I  listen to my clients share their...Read more

Life can be tough.  I have been counseling for over 20 years and am passionate about what I do.  I love working with individuals and...Read more

• Clinical Social Work
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

1988
The University Of Michigan (Graduate School)
1986
Malone University, Canton, Oh

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Jean Hynd, LCSW-R?

Does Jean Hynd, LCSW-R accept any insurance plans?

Does Jean Hynd, LCSW-R accept new patients?

New patients are generally accepted by Jean Hynd, LCSW-R on Healthgrades. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Jean Hynd's profile.

What conditions does Jean Hynd, LCSW-R treat?

Jean Hynd frequently treats the following conditions: Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Depressive Disorders. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Jean Hynd, LCSW-R's office address?

Jean Hynd's office is located at 9504 Boxwood Dr, Clarence Center, NY 14032. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Jean Hynd, LCSW-R able to provide telehealth services?

Jean Hynd provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Does Jean Hynd, LCSW-R receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Jean Hynd, LCSW-R. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

Office9504 Boxwood Dr Clarence Center, NY 14032