Jean Burbach, MSN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 69

Jean Burbach, MSN is a Nurse Practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO. She has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Jean Burbach to book an appointment.

Jean Burbach

Jean Burbach RXN, CNS

224 E Willamette Ave Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Telehealth services available

Jean Burbach's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Jean Burbach

4.3

Jean Burbach?
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Explained conditions well (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I think this provider may be in over her head. I've seen her several times and each time she assigns a new mental health issue to me: the last one was bullemia. Mind you, I am not bullemic, have never been bullemic, so I certainly never mentioned that I was. My point is, she can't remember why she sees me (apparently). She is very quick to over-medicate. I am currently tapering myself off two medications without her assistance because frankly I don't trust her at this point.
Dawn in Colorado Springs, CO – May 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Burbach, MSN?
My 12 year old daughter has seen Jeannie on and off for the last four years. Jeannie has always treated her with the highest level of kindness and compassion. My daughter knows that any time she feels the need to go back and meet with Jeannie again, her door will be open and Jeannie will be ready to listen and help her. We recommend her to anyone who is seeking a kind, knowledgeable, dedicated counselor, particularly for a child.
ALP in Calhan, CO – Jan 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Burbach, MSN?
She able to identify that my child was having psychological reactions to a med. She successfully got him off of that med, but would not acknowledge that the symptoms had stopped and insisted that he was bi-polar. Her questioning in sessions led him to give inaccurate answers. She would not let me talk. She kept wanting to add medications. His symptoms had stopped! I asked to get him off meds and she said she didn't agree. We changed doctors and he is now just on ADHD meds and is NOT Bi-Polar!
Parent in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Burbach, MSN?
Jeanne has worked with me over three years using talk therapy and managing my medication. Often you can't get both of these services from the same person; you have to see a Psychiatrist (for prescription) AND then see a therapist to talk to. Jeanne is licensed to do both. She meticulously helped me titrate off a medication when my insurance would no longer cover it and carefully moved me very to a new med. Jeanne knows her practice and has extensive experience in mental health. She's the best.
Ellie in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO – Jan 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Burbach, MSN?
I am writing this for my 14yr old son who has been a patient of Jeannie's for at least 7 years. Jeannie has given back control of his life to my son. The effect she has had on him has been profound and that is not an exaggeration. She can speak to him and explain things in a way no one else has. She is sensitive, understanding, and trusting. She combines medications that he needs, but places an emphasis on the talk therapy necessary to help him understand things. She is amazing.
Brian in colorado springs, co – Jan 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Burbach, MSN?
Four of my family members see Jeannie individually. I am not sure where we would be without her in our lives. During a crisis period with our son, Jeannie went to the ends of the earth to make sure he had the best care possible. I have always felt that she is as invested in him as my husband and I are. We have been patients for 6 years and have referred her to 2 other families who see her.
Peyton, CO – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Burbach, MSN?
Ms Burbach is been treating me for at least 5 years now. I have found her consistently supportive, compassionate, and honestly firm. I appreciate that she does not reflexively resort to medications and places an emphasizes the responsibilities I have to improve myself. Of all the medical providers I have had, she has had the greatest impact on my ability to love life and I am very grateful for that.
Ralph in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Burbach, MSN?
I have recommended Jeannie Burbach to others, I completely trust her judgement after being treated by her for over 6 years.
Laura Roberts in Colorado Springs, CO – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Jean Burbach, MSN?

How was your experience with Jean Burbach?

As a Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Specialist with Prescriptive Authority, I have a diverse range of education and experience. I treat children, adolescents,...Read more

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Child & Adolescent Psychiatry