Clinical Psychology  |
Male
Dr. Jay Jensen, PHD
Dr. Jay Jensen, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in Provo, UT.

811 N University Ave

Provo, UT 84604

Learn about Dr. Jensen

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Jensen does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Jensen is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Jensen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jensen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jensen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jensen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jensen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jensen to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Jensen's Performance
Redlands, CA |
I went to dr Jensen at a very vulnerable time for help with abuse allegations involving my daughter. Instead of being understanding and supportive he spent the time inducing more fear into me and telling me I was wrong. At the end of the appointment he told me if I didn't hide everything from my daughter it would end up being my fault for any issues she had in the future. I left the office in tears and in almost a full panic attack. I would never recommend. one of the worst experiences I've had
Clearfield, UT |
I really like Dr Jensen himself. I really don't like the way his office is run or his staff help. Everything was so inefficient that very little was accomplished with our family. We had a hard time getting appointments and they were spanned out too far, we were left waiting for long periods of time or the appointments were cancelled last minute, the billing information was incorrect and I couldn't get the office to respond to get it corrected. The whole thing has been a disaster.
in Eagle Mountain, UT |
Dr Jensen helped me through some serious issues in my life as a college student. He's very calming and accepting. I always felt so comfortable with him. He helped me find clarity when my mind was so foggy. He taught me ways to try and deal with some of my issues.
in Utah |
Dr Jensen is great! However, you could not find worse staff. - They do not accept prominent insurance. - Refused to bill insurance. - Refused to provide billing codes so I could submit myself per insurance recommendation. - Continued to bill excessive penalty the entire time we were trying to work out insurance. - Double billed. Charged both patients for same hour of service at full rate. Again, Jensen is great...but staff will leave you cold & with empty pockets.
Do not see this man if you are in an abusive relationship or a protective mother fighting for custody. He is clueless about domestic violence.
Have you seen Dr. Jay Jensen, PHD?
Are you Dr. Jensen?