Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male

Dr. Bertsch

Team Health Care Clinic

12217 Champlin Dr Champlin, MN 55316

Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC is a chiropractor in Champlin, MN. He graduated from Northwestern College Of Chiropractic and specializes in chiropractic.

Dr. Bertsch accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Bertsch treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bertsch?
Dr. Bertsch's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I have found the care I have received from Dr Jay Bertsch to be excellent! He is very kind, compassionate and listens very well to what I have to say and then treats accordingly. I also love the adjunctive treatment modalities the clinic has available (including physical therapy). My back and general health have improved significantly. They truly are Team Health Care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC?
Dr. Jay was recommended to me by another mom during my first pregnancy. After 3 visits, I was pain free all the way through and saw him a couple times postpartum. I’m in my second pregnancy and seeing him weekly again. He is knowledgeable, perceptive and provides excellent care. I also saw him recently due to neck and back pain from an auto accident and never had to resort to pain medicine, which is priceless to me as an expectant mother.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC?
I've been going to see Dr. Jay Bertsch for over 2 years now. His knowledge and compassion together with his spot on adjustments make him an excellent Dr. He also takes the time to listen to your concerns and truly seems to care and do the most he can to help. It's important to have a good and comfortable relationship with any medical professional in your life. I completely recommend the services of Dr. Jay Bertsch and the entire Team Health family. I love my appointments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC?
This clinic is AMAZING! In 1999, I was dealing with my Fathers cancer and the fact that ,because of back pain, I could not be the daughter he needed during that time. Dr. Jay was recommended to me and I still see him once a month for maintenance treatments. I am a "lifer" for sure. Team Care Clinic cares about you as a person, and you will feel that with your first visit, to your last. The entire team stands for care and compassion the minute you walk in the door.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC?
Dr. Jay has made a tremendous impact on my life. He has helped me physically by aligning my spine and eliminating my daily pain. I highly recommend Dr. Jay. He takes his time to listen to my concerns and provides a game plan on how to address my discomfort. He is the Doctor I trust and want on my Health Team. Dr. Jay has also helped my boys with their sports (football and wrestling) injuries. Thank you Dr. Jay for what you have done for me and my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC?
I have been suffering with back issues for over 20 years and was recommended to Dr. Jay by a friend after I was in a car accident, I was well on my way and feeling great when I was in another accident, Dr. Jay knew immediately that something had happened. Him and his staff are very attentive to my needs and he treats me accordingly to how and what I'm feeling! Today I have less pain, more flexibility, and more stability in my walking and movements thanks to him!..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC?
Dr Jay is great! He is very knowledgeable and is an effective chiropractor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC?
I have been going to this clinic for a good 20+ years and have never been disappointed with this clinic. Even though I normally see Dr. Jay I know Dr. Joe and Dr. Tim are just as great. My children were heavily into sports and they were able to help them through those times too. My aging mother has needed extra care and Dr. Jay & Dr. Tim made her stronger. I couldn't be more pleased with there kindness, caring attitude and wonderful service. You will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC?
He makes you feel comfortable and does an excellent job at relieving your pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Bertsch?

"I became a chiropractor because it is the health profession most congruent with my philosophy of helping people lead healthier lives. Helping to alleviate pain is great, but even more satisfying is when patients do things they have never done before...

• Chiropractic