Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC

Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Jay Bertsch attended St. Thomas University where he received his undergraduate degree before going on to achieve his Doctorate at Northwestern College of Chiropractic. He and his wife have three children. Dr. Jay has been regularly involved with FANA, a non-profit organization that helps connect adoption families with needy orphans in Colombia, South America.

12217 Champlin Dr

Champlin, MN 55316

Learn about Dr. Bertsch

This content was provided by Dr. Bertsch ""I became a chiropractor because it is the health profession most congruent with my philosophy of helping people lead healthier lives. Helping to alleviate pain is great, but even more satisfying is when patients do things they have never done before, or thought they had to give up. To be the best doctor I can be for every patient, I know that relying on my years of experience is not enough. That is why I am committed to the ongoing study of the latest in treatment and research concerning an optimally functioning body. During every visit I strive to serve patients in a manner that brings them closer to being truly healthy. At Team Health Care Clinic we are blessed to have doctors and therapists from different specialties; chiropractic, medical and physical therapy. We work as a team by directing patients to the provider who will help them the most; utilizing each other's gifts and abilities for the betterment of every patient who walks through our door.""

• Chiropractic

Dr. Bertsch does not have any board certifications listed.

• Arthritis of the Neck

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Therapy
  • Spinal Decompression
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Northwestern College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Bertsch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bertsch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bertsch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bertsch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bertsch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bertsch to family and friends
Dr. Bertsch's Performance
in Minneapolis, MN |
This clinic is AMAZING! In 1999, I was dealing with my Fathers cancer and the fact that ,because of back pain, I could not be the daughter he needed during that time. Dr. Jay was recommended to me and I still see him once a month for maintenance treatments. I am a "lifer" for sure. Team Care Clinic cares about you as a person, and you will feel that with your first visit, to your last. The entire team stands for care and compassion the minute you walk in the door.
in Andover, MN |
Dr. Jay has made a tremendous impact on my life. He has helped me physically by aligning my spine and eliminating my daily pain. I highly recommend Dr. Jay. He takes his time to listen to my concerns and provides a game plan on how to address my discomfort. He is the Doctor I trust and want on my Health Team. Dr. Jay has also helped my boys with their sports (football and wrestling) injuries. Thank you Dr. Jay for what you have done for me and my family.
in Minneapolis, MN |
I have been suffering with back issues for over 20 years and was recommended to Dr. Jay by a friend after I was in a car accident, I was well on my way and feeling great when I was in another accident, Dr. Jay knew immediately that something had happened. Him and his staff are very attentive to my needs and he treats me accordingly to how and what I'm feeling! Today I have less pain, more flexibility, and more stability in my walking and movements thanks to him!..
in Champlin, MN |
Dr Jay is great! He is very knowledgeable and is an effective chiropractor.
in Minneapolis, MN |
I have been going to this clinic for a good 20+ years and have never been disappointed with this clinic. Even though I normally see Dr. Jay I know Dr. Joe and Dr. Tim are just as great. My children were heavily into sports and they were able to help them through those times too. My aging mother has needed extra care and Dr. Jay & Dr. Tim made her stronger. I couldn't be more pleased with there kindness, caring attitude and wonderful service. You will not be disappointed.
in Wayzata, MN |
He makes you feel comfortable and does an excellent job at relieving your pain.
Have you seen Dr. Jay Bertsch, DC?
Are you Dr. Bertsch?