Chiropractic  |
Dr. Jason Young, DC
Dr. Jason Young, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Corvallis, OR. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

985 NW 23rd St

• Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Functional Medicine
  • Nutrition Consulting

Dr. Young does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Oregon State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Western States Chiropractic College
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Young has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Young has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Young does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Young and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Young's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Young to family and friends
Dr. Young's Performance
Snohomish, WA |
I've always had a great experience at doctor Youngs office. Been seeing him for many years.
in Corvallis, OR |
I called Dr. Young's office because of minor back strain that was caused by working out and I was able to get an appointment within a couple of days. Dr. Young himself was very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly, and the problems with my back subsided after only a few visits. His practice offers discounted rates for senior citizens and students. Being a broke college student with no health insurance, it's easy to see why I went there, but the low price didn't mean lower quality of service.
in Corvallis, OR |
Great experience. Dr. Young is educated on all aspects of health, and has consistently given great service and medical care.
Corvallis, OR |
Extremely knowledgeable about his work. Explains the whole procedure and answers any questions you have. One of the most friendly and professional people I have received treatment from. I would recommend him to anyone.
in Waldport, OR |
I felt my initial exam was very thorough, and recommendations made were beneficial. After years of pain, I finally felt hopeful!
in Albany, OR |
Dr. Young is pleasant, funny and excellent in his approach to treatment. I have and will continue to refer people to his services.
in Limoges, L |
Great guy, helps you at the time and also provides ideas for lasting health
Waldport, OR |
Dr Young is friendly and professional. He does a better job of adjusting my neck than any other chiropractor I have seen. His office staff are friendly and efficient. It is a pleasure to work with them.
in Corvallis, Oregon |
Very organized and professional people. Friendly staff and capable methods of treatment.
in Corvallis, OR |
I was referred to Dr Young by a friend, and I'm so glad I was. Everything was great. The staff were super-friendly and helpful, the rooms/equipment were pleasant and clean, it was all good. And Dr Young is a great chiropractor. In addition to treating the back problem I came in about, he was able to fix a problem in my shoulder I had basically given up on fixing. AND, if that weren't enough, he's funny! I laugh my way thru every visit!
in Corvallis, OR |
Dr. Young, Listens to what you say and gives the help a person needs. I liked he doesn't rush you out the door. That makes for a great Doctor.
in Corvallis, OR |
Dr. Young is very thoughtful and allows plenty of time to understand and best treat a condition. His office staff is friendly, helpful and professional.
in Albany OR |
A doctor who really cares. What a great find! He is very knowledgeable about your whole being not just one condition. I had a wonderful experience with great results.
in Alsea, OR |
I found Dr Young to be professional and he has a great sense of humor. Dr Young makes sure I am comfortable with every aspect of his treatments and is able to manipulate me where others were not able to do. I am very pleased with him and highly recommend him to anyone with spinal pain.
in Salem, OR |
Dr Young is very hands on and knowledgable. He listens and guides you in directions of getting healthier and managing stress.
in Albany, OR |
Great work! I have been suffering with chronic back pain from an injury I received in the military for almost 6 years. After only two visits, I felt completely different. I highly recommend this chiropractor.
Riverside, CA |
Great.
in Adair village oregon |
Everyone is courteous and helpful. I have been very well taken care of after my mva. Highly recommend
Corvallis, OR |
I was having headaches caused by neck pain. He was able to quickly diagnose the problem and fix it in a few sessions. He was clear about what he felt it would take to make my neck better and I felt like I was informed about what to expect. Over all it was a very good experience.
in Corvallis Or |
Dr. Young has saved me! I was in so much pain and after I left him I felt brand new. He even took me as an emergency when he was booked and not available. He is very caring and extremely knowledgeable and professional. He was referred to me by OSU athletics-they trust him fully with their athletes! I highly recommended Dr Young!!
in Corvallis, OR |
He is knowledgeable and willing to listen. Not pushy at all and has helped me with my health issue. He has explained the reasons for it and the treatment for it and I have had excellent results.
Corvallis, OR |
Dr. Young is caring, funny and professional. In additional to traditional office validity, he is also the team chiropractic for OSU athletes. Great guy and great staff.
in Corvallis, Or |
Dr. Young is personable and made me feel comfortable. He took a thorough history and explained his plan. I understood my condition and how to take care of myself at home.
in Albany, OR |
Dr. Young truly cares about his patients & their well being. I met him at a community event. At the time, I was experiencing chronic pain and discomfort. After a few weeks of regular adjustments I felt AMAZING! Before Dr. Young, I had gone to another chiropractor, but I didn't feel as though I was heard & the treatment plan didn't work well for a full-time student working 20+hours per week. Dr. Young listened and came up with a plan that worked for me! I send all my friends to Dr. Young!
I've meet with dr young many times over the years! He always knows what I need done without really having to ask. He guided me on a new healthy way of eating that has changed many things for me for the better.
in Corvallis, OR |
He is a great listener, diagnostician, and is a skilled treatment provider. He also provides appropriate exercises and gives useful information on how to prevent future injuries.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Young, DC?
Are you Dr. Young?