Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Jason Tripp, DC
Dr. Jason Tripp, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hermitage, PA.

2160 E State St

Hermitage, PA 16148

Learn about Dr. Tripp

• Chiropractic

Dr. Tripp does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Tripp is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Tripp has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tripp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tripp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tripp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tripp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tripp to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Tripp's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in ohio |
Dr. Tripp is professional and honest. His staff is competent and courteous. Thanks to Dr. Tripp's care and treatment I am pain free and progressing towards health and wholeness. I recommend him to everyone I know.
in Ohio |
Our family has utilized chiropractic care for nearly 20 years as our primary healthcare. Dr. Tripp is the first Restorative Chiropractic we have met. He treats holistically using a multifaceted approach, which restores and heals! His treatment is not merely an adjustment that helps you feel good for a few days or weeks. Dr. Tripp also educates his patients in how to obtain and maintain optimum health. What a difference he has made! Six months ago I suffered a severe injury in a car accident. I
in Transfer, PA |
I was told that I would probably get worse from a condition in my lower spine. I'd had two lengthy exams from two different specialists and was told that pain pills were about my only option. I started treatment with Dr. Tripp and approx. 14 months later, I am now able to work and resume most of my previous activities. His waiting room was always full of patients which is a sign of someone who knows what he is doing.
Have you seen Dr. Jason Tripp, DC?
Are you Dr. Tripp?