Dr. Jason Soriano, PSY.D

Dr. Jason Soriano, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Dr. Jason Soriano, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Rockford, IL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Adler School Of Professional Psychology in 2013 and specializes in clinical psychology, pain medicine psychiatry, and more.Read his story

6975 Redansa Dr

Rockford, IL 61108

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Buckeye Community Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Soriano

Dr. Soriano's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Soriano "I earned my Masters degree in Counseling and a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Adler University. During my graduate training, I trained with a variety of populations in the public sector. My previous training experiences include children and adolescents, LGBTQ populations, and couples and adults with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse diagnoses. Currently I split my time between my private practice and working at Mercy Hospital as the bariatric psychologist, pain psychologist and as the primary psychologist at the Women's Center treating breast cancer survivors."

This content was provided by Dr. Soriano "My primary focus within the field of psychology is not about "fixing" or "curing." Instead, my job as a psychologist centers on creating a trusting partnership with my clients. Together, we can work towards finding ways of helping you understand yourself and find the best version of yourself."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Pain Medicine Psychiatry
  • Psychological Epidemiology
  • Psychology

Dr. Soriano does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Psychological Testing
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2006
  • Adler School Of Professional Psychology
    Medical School | Graduated 2013
  • Adler Community Health Services
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Counseling Associates Of Rockford

Dr. Soriano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Soriano has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Soriano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Soriano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Soriano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Soriano to family and friends

Dr. Soriano's Performance

As a former colleague of Jason's, I can speak to not only his expertise in his field, but his willingness to go the extra mile for his clients. Jason is very easy to talk to, and connects with each person on an individual level. Clients I have referred to Jason report making progress in many...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very compassionate. Easy to talk to. Made me feel very comfortable. My son is going through a terrible time in his young life. Always there when my son needs him. Above and beyond.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I've been a patient of Dr. Soriano's for four years. I've had a lot of experience with therapists and, none can compare to him. He is the most kind, compassionate and, caring doctor I've ever known. He's always there for me which, means the world to me. I've never trusted anyone more than him!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Soriano has an incredible gift. He is patient, kind, and works with his patients/families to provide the best possible treatment scenarios for all situations. Our family is so thankful to have found him through a referral from a friend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Soriano?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Psychology